Regular Season Mode is ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Season Mode is ON!

Just an FYI to folks... With training camp starting this week, we are moving the forum to regular season mode. This means Broncos & NFL related topics in the main forum, with Off Topics being posted in their appropriate forums.

It's about time!

Comment

So why are the avitars shut off?

Comment

To keep us running smooooooooth!

Comment

finally now all the whining will stop ............the not so smart ones , dont have to worry about opening a non football thread ........

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
            So why are the avitars shut off?
            With Kaylore and SoCal's training camp reports being posted here, the traffic to the site is very likely to increase to the point that the server could be overwhelmed. Shutting off avatars can help save bandwidth so maybe that won't happen. It's a small thing that just might keep the Mane accessible...

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
              With Kaylore and SoCal's training camp reports being posted here, the traffic to the site is very likely to increase to the point that the server could be overwhelmed. Shutting off avatars can help save bandwidth so maybe that won't happen. It's a small thing that just might keep the Mane accessible...
              I'd rather see the sigs go.....but that's just me I guess

and why is such foolishness like the Omane awards allowed to remain stickied on the main board?

Comment

Thank God! Couldnt get here fast enough!

Comment

Good... I am all for turning everything off if it speeds up the server.

Thanks.

Comment

The only time I've ever noticed slow servers is during the heavy traffic that goes with gamedays. Otherwise, it seems to run fine for me.

Glad to hear on-season mode is here though. Can't wait for September.

Comment

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE IT

Comment

AFT... Could not get here soon enough. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pezman View Post
                          Thank God! Couldnt get here fast enough!
                          like you're not going miss posting about puppy dogs and flowers.....

Comment

Just a note... There will be a few exceptions as always, including "General" threads dedicated to other popular sports. "General MLB," and "General NCAA Football" come to mind...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X