Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Feedback: What would you like to see more (and less) of?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Rain Man
    I was just trying to fit in, but thinking about it now, I guess that poll has already been posted a hundred times already, hasn't it?
    They just don't appreciate a polling genius do they?

    Comment


    • #32
      somebody above mentioned the same problem I ALWAYS have... how can I jump directly to the "first unread post"?

      Other than that.. everything is great, TJ!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by listopencil
        If you have a way to hide threads started by people on ignore, it would be nice. Not a huge deal. But it would be nice.
        You didn't have somebody specific in mind did you?

        I'd like a feature where "new posts" brought up only new posts about football and left politics out (so I'm not sucked into those discussions - I don't have the self-discipline to resist some topics).

        Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Sir Mawn
          somebody above mentioned the same problem I ALWAYS have... how can I jump directly to the "first unread post"?

          Other than that.. everything is great, TJ!


          That button is before every thread with new posts. Click it. It will take you to the first unread post in the thread.

          It didnt used to work right, but it seems to now.

          Also, if you just want to skip to the last post on the thread this button:

          Next to the name in the "Last Post" column will take you to the end of the thread.

          Comment


          • #35
            With regards to the jump to first post issues, that's a problem inherant with the board software. I'm going to try and find a solution to solve that one. Also, there's another one that bugs the heck out of me, and that's how the board jumps now and again when loading... I don't know if it's possible to fix, but I'll see what I can do.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by listopencil
              If you have a way to hide threads started by people on ignore, it would be nice. Not a huge deal. But it would be nice.
              I asked TJ about this and he said "I am looking into something like that". Never got back to me on it so I assume he never found one.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Taco John
                With regards to the jump to first post issues, that's a problem inherant with the board software. I'm going to try and find a solution to solve that one. Also, there's another one that bugs the heck out of me, and that's how the board jumps now and again when loading... I don't know if it's possible to fix, but I'll see what I can do.
                YOu didnt get it fixed TJ?

                Cause it works on my comp now. It only used to work with each "session" you signed onto the mane, but now it works all the time.

                I use Mozilla now, but I was using IE and both were working for me.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by AlecRaenos
                  I asked TJ about this and he said "I am looking into something like that". Never got back to me on it so I assume he never found one.


                  I found a solution for that, but haven't had a chance to implement it yet... But it's coming...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I am going to miss "chat" if I can't figure out how to get in....

                    How about Trivia during the offseason? (Of course, I probably can't access it...but...)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Sassy, PM me about your chat problem. I had problems but figured them out, maybe I can help you.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Ok...thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Taco John
                          I found a solution for that, but haven't had a chance to implement it yet... But it's coming...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Everythings fine

                            REB

                            1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Ok...now what about those avatar sigs??

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Hogan11
                                Ok...now what about those avatar sigs??

                                Indeed... Those were fun. I need to figure out how to get those back...

                                I'll do some tinkering...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X