Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OM Max About 140 Members @ Any One Time, So.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OM Max About 140 Members @ Any One Time, So.......

I figured out a way to keep it going tomorrow for the draft.............lottery. The only fair way to determine how many ping pong balls each member will have for the drawing is using seniority. Charter members (first year) get 50 each. 2nd year members get 40 each. 3rd year get 30 and 4th year get 20 and 5th year get 1. If you joined after the 5th year, there is always next year. After 140 balls are drawn the lottery has ended and those members are in starting 6 am tomorrow morning through 6 pm Sunday evening.

Mods, please expedite this process as time is short!!!
    Last edited by Bronco_Beerslug; 04-27-2007, 09:10 PM.

Or when it crashes, which it will, go here:

http://wc0.worldcrossing.com/[email protected]@.1dde6920

Comment

Or just go to a Broncos forum that doesn't crash constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by AboveAverage View Post
        I can see you're not getting into the spirit of things here. If you want to go someone where else then please assign your balls to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
          I can see you're not getting into the spirit of things here. If you want to go someone where else then please assign your balls to someone else.

Comment

No Mane on draft day is like having no ****ing draft picks. Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by AboveAverage View Post
              Yet you just posted in this always crashing site. Here's your sign.

Comment

I get to work at 0700 tomorrow morning, have the office to myself and 12 hours of shift with about 2 hours of work. I plan to log in get my ass into the chat room and park it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post

I've told this story before, but this reminds me of pig castration, and golfing. When I was hawking cars for some cuthroat dealership in Garland/Dallas, we golfed alot. There was a river to the left and a pig slaughterhouse across it. I don't know why, but they still used guns for the kill. I guess it was Texas afterall. So you waited for the next shot, giggled and teed off #1. It was strangely mobid but funny.

"Wait for the gunshot, you will slice it into the river"

Comment

im working from 7-5 so ill resort to my phone to check

Comment

Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
                      I get to work at 0700 tomorrow morning, have the office to myself and 12 hours of shift with about 2 hours of work. I plan to log in get my ass into the chat room and park it there.
                      Two hours? No wonder our productivity levels are rising so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by watermock View Post
                        Two hours? No wonder our productivity levels are rising so fast.
                        I'm a first responder so I am there on call not to be productive. I got all my administrative tasks knocked out today in preparation for the Draft. My luck though we will have a plane crash or some other mishap right when it all goes down.

Comment

I've told this story before, but this reminds me of pig castration, and golfing. When I was hawking cars for some cuthroat dealership in Garland/Dallas, we golfed alot. There was a river to the left and a pig slaughterhouse across it. I don't know why, but they still used guns for the kill. I guess it was Texas afterall. So you waited for the next shot, giggled and teed off #1. It was strangely mobid but funny.

First time ever golfing and pig castration were used in the same analogy. And then, it somehow evolved into killing the pigs. And what's completely bizarre is that I kind of got it, and it made me laugh a little.

Only Mock.

Comment

Just lock mock out. Things will be fine.

Comment

So why did you bring up castration? Castration is not going to happen in a slaughterhouse. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X