Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The OM be Accessible During The Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The OM be Accessible During The Draft?

Getting database errors now with only 140 people on site?

Originally posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
    Getting database errors now with only 140 people on site?
    Let me look into my crystal ball....the answer is yes. The crystal ball also said for you to quit bitching all the time and get a life.

Comment

bwhahahaa

for those that have sig's turned off

save this link:

http://wc0.worldcrossing.com/[email protected]@.1dde6920

or simply http://thesouthstands.com

Comment

I think we'll be okay if they don't drop down and select Jay Cutler

Comment

I'm no IT guy, but can't the site simply be streamlined on critical days, such as draft day, opening day, the day Shanny gets fired? ()

Seriously, though, why not shut off the archives, limit search, dump images, and drop all the many non-football threads? In fact, why not greatly limit the non-football threads all the time? Off-season is a fallacy anymore, and this is a Bronco board. Do we really need to be chatting about Will Ferrell movies? Or Don Imus?

Less is more.

Comment

drop all the many non-football threads? In fact, why not greatly limit the non-football threads all the time?
            It gets moved to off-topic...and some of those are great threads! (The pic thread, NPN, etc.) It's fun to have choices other than just football especially during the off-season.

Comment

I bet the traffic this site generates has more to do with the down time then the posting going on the board. You can bet this place will be hammered on draft day. It usually is!

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy View Post
                drop all the many non-football threads? In fact, why not greatly limit the non-football threads all the time?
                It gets moved to off-topic...and some of those are great threads! (The pic thread, NPN, etc.) It's fun to have choices other than just football especially during the off-season.
                how about just for the draft and gamedays?

Comment

Maybe we should all meet up at a chat room somewhere. Unless Tj has done something big I dont see this place staying up on draft day.

Comment

Will they suspend the draft if the OM goes downDidn't think so.

Comment

I'm not gunna bother checking the Mane on day 1 of the draft. I know TJ is busting is butt to keep this site up, I don't think it'll be enough on the 28th.

Comment

If memory serves me correctly, there was never an issue with the mane during game days. It's always been days when BIG NEWS hits our team. ie. free agency signings, drafts, the release of Al So, it's not about what information is stored on the site, it's about page requests at that particular time.

And, from my understanding, it's not an issue of money, but an issue of TJ's time...right?

Comment

Yeah, that's the 8th at Riverdale, alright.

Comment

I always know when you can't get on this site it's more than likely due to breaking Bronco news so I always just then go over to Chorfs Planet and get the scoop... and I do feel dirty afterwards.

Comment

blah, ill probably be working that day anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X