Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Designer Looking For Work

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Web Designer Looking For Work

    If anybody needs a website built, let me know.

    Jeffery
    http://the-website-designer.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by LakeOswegoTech View Post
    If anybody needs a website built, let me know.

    Jeffery
    http://the-website-designer.com
    I hope you aren't starving while you wait.

    Comment


    • #3
      If anybody needs some nutmegs, let me know. Grind'em up, mix it with some water and it ****s you up!

      GonzoLays
      http://the-nutmeg-high.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GonzoLays View Post
        If anybody needs some nutmegs, let me know. Grind'em up, mix it with some water and it ****s you up!

        GonzoLays
        http://the-nutmeg-high.com
        That's easily the worst thing I ever did in college.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          That's easily the worst thing I ever did in college.
          The only people I have known to try it got sick - we're talking "wish you were dead" sick.

          Comment


          • #6
            That's a good way to describe it. I didn't think it had worked until I woke up at 4am tripping balls. I finally got back to sleep, and when I woke up I had a 3 day hang over. And not just a regular hangover like you get from alcohol. I'm talking about a draw the curtain, turn off the lights, stay in bed and moan and sleep for three days straight, with mild hallucinations in between during waking periods.

            I don't even know how I got talked into that crap. A group of the fellas thought it might be fun, and I figured what the hell... It's college. I'd never recommend that to anyone.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              That's easily the worst thing I ever did in college.
              That's hilarious. I found out about nutmegs when I read Malcolm X's biography back in high school. He mentioned that's how he got high in prison. Yea, I was raiding my mother's kitchen cabinet in about two minutes after that. "Hey Mom, where do you keep the nutmegs?"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LakeOswegoTech View Post
                If anybody needs a website built, let me know.

                Jeffery
                http://the-website-designer.com
                great stuff jeffery!!! how do you do it??!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GonzoLays View Post
                  That's hilarious. I found out about nutmegs when I read Malcolm X's biography back in high school. He mentioned that's how he got high in prison. Yea, I was raiding my mother's kitchen cabinet in about two minutes after that. "Hey Mom, where do you keep the nutmegs?"


                  Man, you ahve to take a lot of nutmeg... and If I remember correctly, we had to take it with shots, because nutmeg is only soluable in alchohol. By the end of the experience, you have serious, grave reservations about eggnog...

                  I repeat, it's pretty much the worst thing I've ever done. I can only imagine just how terrible that experience would be in the slam.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                    Man, you ahve to take a lot of nutmeg... and If I remember correctly, we had to take it with shots, because nutmeg is only soluable in alchohol. By the end of the experience, you have serious, grave reservations about eggnog...

                    I repeat, it's pretty much the worst thing I've ever done. I can only imagine just how terrible that experience would be in the slam.
                    Yeah in Prison there are things like being someones Biatch and being butt raped. I think that makes Nutmeg highs and hangovers a little more tolerable.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I got about 20 inches for you to shovel.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                        Man, you ahve to take a lot of nutmeg... and If I remember correctly, we had to take it with shots, because nutmeg is only soluable in alchohol. By the end of the experience, you have serious, grave reservations about eggnog...

                        I repeat, it's pretty much the worst thing I've ever done. I can only imagine just how terrible that experience would be in the slam.
                        To continue that story, I couldn't find any nutmegs in mom's cabinets so the next day after school, I went into the whole foods store to get the legit, organic nutmegs. I wasn't ****ing around. So I walk into the store and ask the clerk where the whole nutmegs were and she smiled and pointed to the spice isle. I go back there, put about a pound of them in a bag and walk to the front counter and the cashier says, "Oooh, nutmeggies."

                        I was like, "damn, does everybody know about this ****? Where have I been." I paid for the nutmegs and jetted out there like I was buying some illegal drugs.

                        I went home, grinded them up, put them in a glass of water and downed it like I was chugging a beer. And I just sat. Waited for it to kick in. And I sat some more. I don't know if I got high, but I sure knew I felt like an idiot for trying it. It was quite disappointing actually. I was all hyped up like it Christmas only to find out I had been duped. I was pissed. Ahh, to be in high school again. Good times.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X