Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OrangeMane NEW FRONT PAGE!

WOW!

Pretty cool, TJ ... not that I have anything against John Denver, but this is a front page we can USE. New at 2:00 am Pacific time?

Nice job!

Thanks... I still have much work to do on it...

For any photoshoppers out there... Check out the photoshop forum for details on the site redesign contest I'm putting on. It's a chance to win a new Broncos jersey, and some other gear.

Comment

It took awhile because his Sumo Baby Zee might of had his attention. I'm just guessing tho.

I would literally kick the wife out of bed at 2 A.M. but Andrew was generally a quiet baby. I had to work, and hell...he didn't want man boobs. Clean butt and a liquid late night snack.

Front page looks great Taco.

Comment

Looks good. You must not be getting any sleep.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Not all of the page displays correctly in Firefox.

And using HTML validation there are quite a few errors that show up so I wonder if fixing one of them would correct the display problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              Thanks... I still have much work to do on it...

For any photoshoppers out there... Check out the photoshop forum for details on the site redesign contest I'm putting on. It's a chance to win a new Broncos jersey, and some other gear.
              It's nice to see a cool home page - nice job TJ. I may have to enter that contest, after all it is my logo so I may have a shot!

Comment

Second to what Beerslug said, and I'm not a big fan of the orange chain thing behind the logo. . . I used to do web design and ran a company for a while with my hetero life partner Motz, so I could give it a shot.

Comment

Looks good to me. A little more friendly to those who are coming here for the first time and familiar sight for the rest of us.

Comment

Great job.

Nice links, nice cover stories.

Comment

Very awesome, man.

Good job...But this headline is...uh...Questionable?

Broncos Run Sprints At End Of Practice
                      I thought they usually did that...and even if they don't, is it that big a deal?

In any case, it looks way better than any other frontpage I've seen for a BB. Nice going.
                      Last edited by Killericon; 10-04-2006, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killericon View Post
                        Very awesome, man.

Good job...But this headline is...uh...Questionable?

I thought they usually did that...and even if they don't, is it that big a deal?

Ina nay case, it looks way better than an other frontpage I've seen for a BB. Nice going.

Yeah, I agree... I just thought the quote from Shanahan was funny.

Comment

I had to do a double take this morning when I logged on. I thought I'd typed something in wrong!

Love it! It displays just fine for me...but, then, I'm pretty simple when it comes to the web! Great job TJ!

Comment

quality, nicely done

Comment

NIce work

Comment

Working...
                              X