This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

That person is crazy. I blocked him my 2nd day posting here.
    You should just play with the crazy.
    Im crazy. 🤪 But I'm fun.
    If you ignore everyone that is loony around here... then like... you'll be talking to yourself and the Brit with the awesome boobs avatar.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

ludo has long been the biggest douchebag on the Mane. Don't anyone tell him I said that, though - he has me on ignore.

Remember that guy who picked fights with everyone, and then someone found his old MySpace page? It turned out, he was, like, 4' 6"? ludo's capacity for douchebaggery puts that little guy to shame.
      Ludo was the designated driver before our former Mormon did the DUI DD gig. Now he needs one. As for our 4' 6" jockey, that was Karenin. Only Chef is smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

That person is crazy. I blocked him my 2nd day posting here.
        Interesting that you were able to go find that post of Shane's.

Hmmmmm...

Click image for larger version  Name:	748aa045a2fea97453bbc47ea3a28702.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.8 KB ID:	2637749

I mean, being a newbie, and all...

Comment

Doesn’t work anymore cause the mods did something. LA always goes to top of list no matter how many posters are the first 2.

Comment

Ignore function works just fine for me. Sounds like DB2's computer has a bad case of COVID-19.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              Ignore function works just fine for me. Sounds like DB2's computer has a bad case of COVID-19.
              Who are the first 2 posters on your list? This thread shows the trick to do it, but one poster always goes to top 2 of list no matter the way the list was made.

I now have over 30 posters from the usual sewage group on my ignore list. Mostly communists p...’s and liars. Lmao it’s like a meadow of flowers here now. Before I had zero on the list Lol. Used to get a flood of turds to have to “dismiss” in notications. Now it stays silent.
              Last edited by The1percentKid; 07-26-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

When my list was at zero posters

Click image for larger version  Name:	miwdu.jpg Views:	0 Size:	171.6 KB ID:	2668492

now with my updated list

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRUDqX3780F_51i6L3N0Gio-Az0EoknIR0ceg&usqp=CAU.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	2668495

Comment

Bronco Yoda and Smiling Assasin27.

Comment

Who are the first 2 posters on your list? This thread shows the trick to do it, but one poster always goes to top 2 of list no matter the way the list was made.

I now have over 30 posters from the usual sewage group on my ignore list. Mostly communists p...’s and liars. Lmao it’s like a meadow of flowers here now. Before I had zero on the list Lol. Used to get a flood of turds to have to “dismiss” in notications. Now it stays silent.
                    ^ Lol, this loser has half the Mane on ignore. Clearly they are the problem, and not him. "Why does everyone hate me?!? They must all be really stupid! I am wonderful, they should all love me!" Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Comment

Taco John. I love you bro. But when you gonna fix my mf site? Thx in advance.

Comment

Bronco Yoda and Smiling Assasin27.
                        Oh **** Yoda went to first on my list. But smiling assasin27 went lower so I didn’t put him on. But at least LA is now 2nd which means I need one more poster to land 2nd on my list.

weird that your whole list works but I have to use this threads trick to do it.

who else is first or 2nd on anyone’s list?

Comment

that's because i am orange mane super saiyan god level 50000000 requiem

Comment

that's because i am orange mane super saiyan god level 50000000 requiem
                            I tried one of greatbroncos posters he used. Booooom. -fuzzy- and yoda at top of my list which means pooooooff goes LA into dust.

glorious.

Comment

i am adding you to the list now bro. i love u

Comment

i am adding you to the list now bro. i love u
                                I had to Delete like 20 people I put on trying to get 2 damn posters at the top of the list.

who would’ve thought Yoda(and you for saying his name) would save me

Comment

Working...
                                X