Front page hacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page hacked...

Well dang... Looks like some islamic hacker group has decided to target us. They found a vulnerability in the Mambo software and disrupted quite a bit of stuff. They apparently don't have ability to mess with the forum stuff, so we seem to be good there... Just need to fix the front page.

My avatar was the reason I bet

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John
      Well dang... Looks like some islamic hacker group has decided to target us. They found a vulnerability in the Mambo software and disrupted quite a bit of stuff. They apparently don't have ability to mess with the forum stuff, so we seem to be good there... Just need to fix the front page.
      I hope that you're being sarcastic.

Comment

You guys think the bad guys are a just myth huh? Surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by quiettiger
          You guys think the bad guys are a just myth huh? Surprise.
          Nah...they're real alright, and I would love to see some intestinal fortitude over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal
            My avatar was the reason I bet

Nah... They find their targets through Google.

Apparently, they target countries that support the war in Iraq as well as deal favorably with Danish governments. Just some kids with computers doing what kids with computers do and trying to attach cultural meaning to it.

Comment

I am very disappointed that we are not legally allowed aggressive counter measures. I would love to see some kid explain how his information was seized and forwarded for investigation. (This is the nice version)

If the NSA paid me to hunt down bad guys online I would do it for nothing.

It's probably a regular playing survivor games again. Go figure.

Comment

I say we loot and burn and rape!

Comment

Originally posted by quiettiger
                  I am very disappointed that we are not legally allowed aggressive counter measures. I would love to see some kid explain how his information was seized and forwarded for investigation. (This is the nice version)

If the NSA paid me to hunt down bad guys online I would do it for nothing.

It's probably a regular playing survivor games again. Go figure.
                  Well I think under some new laws that are being implemented tougher penalties may be in order.

Comment

If you are late if only by a day twice...they take those 0% rates off the table and bump it to 18, 21, 24 or even 29%.

You can thank Carter for pushing the prime rate over 21%, over the usury limits makiing CC companies unable to issue cards without going broke. So what happens, greedy states wanting extra tax money repealed the usury law, so now we have outrageous antics. Notice on your next bill...it will be sent to either Sioux Falls or Vermont.

The governor of S.D. has commented how good it's been for the state. What a collosal ripoff.

Comment

Originally posted by watermock
                      If you are late if only by a day twice...they take those 0% rates off the table and bump it to 18, 21, 24 or even 29%.

You can thank Carter for pushing the prime rate over 21%, over the usury limits makiing CC companies unable to issue cards without going broke. So what happens, greedy states wanting extra tax money repealed the usury law, so now we have outrageous antics. Notice on your next bill...it will be sent to either Sioux Falls or Vermont.

The governor of S.D. has commented how good it's been for the state. What a collosal ripoff.
                      WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggets4
                        WTF?

I concur...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33
                          I concur...
                          He's drinking in the middle of the afternoon again

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Shack
                            He's drinking in the middle of the afternoon again
                            Again? I'm impressed. Drinking in the afternoon means he started later than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John
                              Well dang... Looks like some islamic hacker group has decided to target us.
                              Odd behavior for such a peaceful religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X