Possible Suggestion + Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Suggestion + Feedback

First off, I'd just like to say I love the site so far. It is great to have found so many Broncos fans and fans of the other Denver teams. From the looks of things, you have a new member who is here to stay.

Secondly, I just thought up of a couple of possible suggestions. I thought it might be nice to have seperate forums for the Rockies, Nuggets, and Avalanche. I think it would help promote discussions on them as well, especially in the football off-season.

Either way, the site is amazing. I'm very glad I found it.

Thanks

Originally posted by DenverSportsFan4
    First off, I'd just like to say I love the site so far. It is great to have found so many Broncos fans and fans of the other Denver teams. From the looks of things, you have a new member who is here to stay.

Secondly, I just thought up of a couple of possible suggestions. I thought it might be nice to have seperate forums for the Rockies, Nuggets, and Avalanche. I think it would help promote discussions on them as well, especially in the football off-season.

Either way, the site is amazing. I'm very glad I found it.

Thanks
    Check out the "other sports discussion" forum. It's perfect for talking about the nuggets and avs during football season, and once football season is over, all nugs and avs fans move over to the main forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU
      Check out the "other sports discussion" forum. It's perfect for talking about the nuggets and avs during football season, and once football season is over, all nugs and avs fans move over to the main forum.
      ok, I guess thats good enough. I was thinking more of like a Nuggets forum, then an Avalanche forum, and a Rockies forum all seperate, but this works too.

Comment

ok, I guess thats good enough. I was thinking more of like a Nuggets forum, then an Avalanche forum, and a Rockies forum all seperate, but this works too.
        This is a Broncos forum, first and foremost. All other sports talk SHOULD be lumped together...

Comment

I guess that makes sense. Does anyone know of a good Rockies forum that has quite a few active members? If you don't mind PMing me the site I'd appreciate it because I can't find any. And the forum at the Rockies website sucks

Comment

The Freak has seperate forums for all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mtbrncofn
              The Freak has seperate forums for all that stuff.
              I saw and I don't think its all that great. Certainly nothin compared to this site.

I'm mainly trying to find a good Rockies forum to go to but I'm not having any luck.

Comment

See? Now why would we want to go and change the good thing we have goin here?

Comment

Sombody refer me to a decent Rockies forum please

Comment

Try

www.Scout.com

Comment

It's a good suggestion, and I've thought about it... But I think the "Other Sports" forum does well enough with everything lumped together... and like they said, it's a football forum first and foremost...

Comment

This is funny. In offseason mode, people pretty much post anything if it isn't radically political. People post on the main board because that's where people will view it. Once mini-camp starts, mods will move non football threads. Lumping other sports keeps that forum more active collectively, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Try

www.google.com

Comment

I move that we add a forum for "tech help for maners by maners"

Gardening
                            cooking
                            building
                            refinishing

Comment

This is my only peeve to this site politics and religion banners and avatars should not be allowed at all this is a sports fourm first and the rest is you choice. If they the mane does not get a hold of this I will probaly start puting all the guys that do it on ignore I would rarther there just be a rule no political or religion banners or avatars .

Comment

Working...
                              X