Trouble with time zone setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with time zone setting

Under "edit options" I keep selecting Pacific time, but all posts show up as Mountain time.

Somebody else posted something about this in the main forum, not sure who posted first but it doesn't matter.

TJ said something about a bug since the new year and that he hasn't been able to fix it.

Comment

Here it is:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=37816

Comment

Kaylore should have posted it in the political forum. LABF wouldn't have missed it, then...

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal
          Thanks for the 411.

Originally posted by Crushaholic
          Kaylore should have posted it in the political forum. LABF wouldn't have missed it, then...
          Ha ha ha! You're a very funny man.

Comment

WHen TJ was messing with the board my time messed up again...I turned the dst to on and now it works. Try that.

I clicked on central time zone and then put the DST corrections to ON...it had previously been off.

Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option:
            Last edited by Sassy; 06-23-2006, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy
              WHen TJ was messing with the board my time messed up again...I turned the dst to on and now it works. Try that.

I clicked on central time zone and then put the DST corrections to ON...it had previously been off.

Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option:
              I just realized I have had the same problem. I had mine set to always detect and had to go in and reset it. Why? I mean, why will it reset on its own?

Comment

okay stupid question (yes I ask a lot of them) why are the time stamps like two hours ahead and I have them set for CST?

Comment

Mine was doing the same thing, Saddletramp. For a quick fix, just go into User CP and set your clock to Pacific time zone...

Comment

I think it happened a couple of days ago when there was a slight hiccup of the Mane...

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame
                      Mine was doing the same thing, Saddletramp. For a quick fix, just go into User CP and set your clock to Pacific time zone...
                      I had to do that too!

Comment

I dont care waht Pezzy, Alky and ludo say about ya I think you are an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                          I dont care waht Pezzy, Alky and ludo say about ya I think you are an angel.
                          Well, except for those times when I'm more like this... --->

Comment

Well, except for those times when I'm more like this... --->
                            well yeah but this ---> is when you and I have the most fun so thats okay.

Comment

I went through trouble with a digitial watch I bought , thing would jump from mountian to central but wouldnt jump back ......the watch is laying on the side of highway 83 near Valentine Nebraska..........

Comment

Working...
                              X