X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no girlie pics...

OMG what a headache...

Google has discontinued the ads on this site due to the proliferation of girlie pics strewn throughout it...

I have to somehow clean them all up before they will reinstate our account. That includes every birthday thread, every reference to boob mojo... you name it...

No more. Please report any girlie avatar or post - you name it. We have to be strict on this - this is what pays our monthly server fees and they are considerable...

*sigh*

If you have girlie pics in your post history, anything that you can do to help clean them up is much appreciated...

In the meantime, I will be deleting every birthday thread ever created on this site so that we can get Melissa Midwest out of our profile. Sad day for sure...

Comment

LAME

Comment

dude you're telling me... I'm beside myself over what a headache this is. We have a decade old archive they're asking me to clean up and they won't so much as provide a list of URLs that their algorithms find offensive...

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          dude you're telling me... I'm beside myself over what a headache this is. We have a decade old archive they're asking me to clean up and they won't so much as provide a list of URLs that their algorithms find offensive...
          Kind of unrealistic if you ask me.

Is there another form add revenue you can look into?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            Kind of unrealistic if you ask me.

Is there another form add revenue you can look into?
            Looking at options this weekend...

Comment

Does that include any Chief fan posts, since they are all technically bitches?

Sorry, what a mess TJ.

Comment

On the bright side now I know the name of our Birthday girl. You guys be holding out on me. My screen melted on google pic.

btw, checking my acct now. WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS! HELP TJ OUT. Way too much work for one person to do alone.

Comment

That sucks. Would it be easier to delete the older threads from the DB and work from there?

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                    That sucks. Would it be easier to delete the older threads from the DB and work from there?
                    Yeah, as painful as it would be to do it, I would say just dumping the entire thread history of the OMane up to today would be the easiest, quickest way to do this project.

Everyone's gotta start fresh sometimes...?

Comment

I would be loath to delete our archives except as an absolute last resort...

Comment

How about dude pics? I may have posted one or two during my time here

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                          On the bright side now I know the name of our Birthday girl. You guys be holding out on me. My screen melted on google pic.

btw, checking my acct now. WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS! HELP TJ OUT. Way too much work for one person to do alone.
                          To delete pics you've "attached" to posts, go to User CP and on the left side, the very last option (under Miscellaneous) is "Attachments". Pics are easily deleted from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                            To delete pics you've "attached" to posts, go to User CP and on the left side, the very last option (under Miscellaneous) is "Attachments". Pics are easily deleted from there.
                            Okay. Did mine.

Comment

People need to check their profiles too. Atlas used to go and post girls on everyones pages.

Comment

Working...
                              X