X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watermock
    replied
    Originally posted by Master___Pain
    not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.
    I walked alway from this one.

Leave a comment:

• Master___Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by Taco John
    Sorry to hear about the break-up.
    Thanks man. I pm'd you.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Sorry to hear about the break-up.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    gimme a link to it, and I'll photoshop her head out of it and put in Mike Tyson or something...

Leave a comment:

• Master___Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by Crushaholic
    I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.
    It is what it is then. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Pick Six
    replied
    Originally posted by Master___Pain
    not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.
    I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Master___Pain
    started a topic Editing issue

Editing issue

Working...
X