Editing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing issue

not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.

Originally posted by Master___Pain
    not that big of a deal really, but I posted a pic in the "post your pic thread" awhile back and I can't seem to edit the pic. Unfortunately, the girl in the pic is now my former fiance, and I would just feel better is that pic or even post was not here.
    I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic
      I don't think you can edit your posts after a certain time has passed. It's always been that way, I believe.
      It is what it is then. Oh well.

Comment

gimme a link to it, and I'll photoshop her head out of it and put in Mike Tyson or something...

Comment

Sorry to hear about the break-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John
            Sorry to hear about the break-up.
            Thanks man. I pm'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by Master___Pain
              I walked alway from this one.

Comment

Working...
              X