X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant submit new threads

?

You just did. Congrats!

(I have the same problem. You have to start the new thread with a one character line then after it's created go back and edit the subject line.)

Comment

I have no recollection of making this thread. Weird. I pm'd about it though.

Maverick, do you mean I am supposed to leave the title as something like "a" ?

Comment

Yup, exactly right. It's weird, but it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke4815162342 View Post
          I have no recollection of making this thread. Weird. I pm'd about it though.

Maverick, do you mean I am supposed to leave the title as something like "a" ?
          It's a weirdness with the forum software... to start a new thread you have to make a short title, post the thread, then go back to your post and edit it to change the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
            It's a weirdness with the forum software... to start a new thread you have to make a short title, post the thread, then go back to your post and edit it to change the title.
            It would be nice if there were an IT pro here who could diagnose the problem, no?

Comment

Me neither. It keeps showing error.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_7 View Post

(I have the same problem. You have to start the new thread with a one character line then after it's created go back and edit the subject line.)

Comment

repair & optimize database

Comment

Working...
                  X