Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal Server Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Internal Server Error

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bronx33
    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    That's not a new message. I'm surprised if that's the first time you got that error message. Refreshing the page "usually" works.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crushaholic
      That's not a new message. I'm surprised if that's the first time you got that error message. Refreshing the page "usually" works.

      It wasn't new i just finally got tired of getting it plus i was having trouble getting threads to go through.

      Comment


      • #4
        I get the same message about every five minutes or so when trying to post or open threads.

        Guess this new server is a lemon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
          I get the same message about every five minutes or so when trying to post or open threads.

          Guess this new server is a lemon.

          Maybe the new server will lock out ranting attachments from other sites....we can only wish

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ak1971
            Maybe the new server will lock out ranting attachments from other sites....we can only wish
            Maybe it will boot you to the curb.

            (Fingers crossed)

            Comment


            • #7
              Its Bush's fault

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ak1971
                Its Bush's fault


                System won't allow me to rep you AK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ak1971
                  Its Bush's fault
                  How dare you even kid about such a thing?

                  Everybody knows Bush doesn't make mistakes.

                  Are you off the Kool-Aid, young man?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
                    How dare you even kid about such a thing?

                    Everybody knows Bush doesn't make mistakes.

                    Are you off the Kool-Aid, young man?

                    Are you still taking acid? The 60s ended 35 years ago.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ak1971
                      Are you still taking acid?
                      Are you still guzzling the BushCo Kool-Aid?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
                        Are you still guzzling the BushCo Kool-Aid?

                        Sure....Just like the sperm guzzler you are

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ak1971
                          Sure....Just like the sperm guzzler you are
                          You sound like a man of experience in that area.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I expected another cut and past job from some socialist web site from you...Oh...I got to get to my gig for my washed up band.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ak1971
                              I expected another cut and past job from some socialist web site from you...Oh...I got to get to my gig for my washed up band.
                              And I expected you would be just another red state rube who doesn't get the difference between socialism and liberalism and who consults a crystal ball for clairvoyant insights re: other people's gigs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X