Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writers... It's that time... Looking for people interested in a weekly commitment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers... It's that time... Looking for people interested in a weekly commitment.

I'm preparing the front page, and like I do at this time every year, I'm looking for fan columnists who are willing to commit themselves to the community here by providing a weekly article that focuses on a particular aspect of the game.

Let me know if you're interested in being on the team and maybe some idea on what you'd be interested in writing about, and I'll use this thread to start drafting people...

-TJ

I'd love to play devil's advocate every week....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister
      I'd love to play devil's advocate every week....

we dont need that on the front page..

Comment

I volunteer SoCal for the Mo Show.

Comment

Heh. Beg all you want.

I could do some Mock's locks, but I don't think I should be nominated for politics.

Today's rant by Curtis LeMay:

"Over coffee with half and half, me and Rummy were discussing which country to bomb first....yeah, I'm still dead, that doesn't stop me and Rummy from having conversations..."

I can do Mock's Lock's in the general forum, easier to adjust them to suit my ego there.
          Last edited by watermock; 07-08-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by watermock
            Heh. Beg all you want.

I could do some Mock's locks, but I don't think I should be nominated for politics.

I look forward to your in-depth analysis on the cost of modern tractors and the price of beans in Iowa. Oh and cats.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpiosnow
              I look forward to your in-depth analysis on the cost of modern tractors and the price of beans in Iowa. Oh and cats.
              Well, I'm mad at these crap blowers they thru on one of my tractors. (bad turbos). John Deere equipment is usually bulletproof. How this kid managed to almost blow up the Trac-tor is anyones guess. He must of overheated the motor. If you throw the blower it can go into the heads and your talking a total rebuild, which is never as good as what comes off the line. I'm considering changing blowers, but it would void warranty. Price of beans is up, I said 6.75 and it hit. Brother had to make a serious call on the board to cover, I told him to buy back, and he made a cool 50k. Since you asked, we got insurance money and could plant what we wanted, and got beans in, and they are up, and it rained! We put some short maturity beans in and should, maybe get beans. Beans are temperamental things. If it's too wet, they won't go off the pod, too dry, they shatter on the front of the combine. Incredibly, we might be taking corn before beans.

I'm more worried about this hurricane bearing down on me in Arkansas. It should turn, but it could blow the whole crop down.

The cat got into paint yesterday, but seems to have eaten it off. It wasn't much, but he was very agitated. I've been touching up the house, and he must of gotten into some, just his tail.

That's the Farm and Cat report.
              Last edited by watermock; 07-08-2005, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Maybe a point-counterpoint weekly edition from myself and another volunteer?

Comment

How about just beating you with impunity as usual?

Comment

I look forward to Phat Endy's rant coming up with new ways to talk about how he is a Bronco fan in KC and how much sports radio sucks.

Comment

I'd like to try something, maybe for camps or something since I live out here and Dove valley is ten minutes from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
                        I'd like to try something, maybe for camps or something since I live out here and Dove valley is ten minutes from my house.
                        I nominate Tatoo. He needs to work on his English anyway. "Hey Boss" isn't going to carry you far in the corporate world.
                        Last edited by watermock; 07-08-2005, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I nominate Tatoo. He needs to work on his English anyway.

Comment

No one pays any attention to you in real life do they?

Comment

I nominate Tatoo. He needs to work on his English anyway.
                              Tatoo's roll will not exceed calling out players' names at randomly adorable times. "De Watts! De Watts!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X