Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't slam other boards while promoting this one on *their* board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't slam other boards while promoting this one on *their* board...

It's come to my attention that a lot of people love this place.

GREAT! That's fantastic. I love the fact that so many Broncos fans consider this as an important part of their fanhood.

BUT PLEASE... PLEASE! PLEASE!, for your sake and ours... DO NOT get go to other Broncos boards and slam their community while promoting this one. You make us all look like a bunch of elitist jackasses when you do that. And while there are plenty of jackasses of one type or another here (I said it ), there's no need to advertise that.

Starting from this day forward, when I get reports of this happening, any questions asked will be via email, because you'll have lost all privleges to posting on this board... I will hunt your account down, ban all your IP addresses, and monitor it weekly to make certain you've been weeded out.

We don't need that kind of attention.

Thanks,
    TJ.

SORRY, It won't happen again.

Comment

Morons.

Comment

Just dont give my # to Mock...................

REB

1-2-3-

Comment

...There are other boards?

Comment

I put rattlesnake heads in my bottles of Whiskey.

Comment

What other boards??

Comment

I guess no more posting stuff like this on the chokeland boards.

Comment

I thought I had to worry about the camaras out front.............

Everybody just shut the hell up and behave...and then all will be fine... big bro will take care of the rest. No Doubt

REB

1-2-3-

Comment

Originally posted by watermock
                    I put rattlesnake heads in my bottles of Whiskey.

My neighbor is Loatian (sp?). When they barbeque, they always invite me over. I'll be mowing my lawn or something, and they'll insist I go over and drink with them. And that's when they break out the liquor with stuff like full grown snakes and large frogs in the bottle. What do you do? Insult them and not drink the crazy weird liquor and have a smile with them? Or swallow your pride, and tell yourself that it'll put hair on your chest?

Comment

Insult them and not drink

REB

1-2-3-

Only drink what ya know....

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John
                        My neighbor is Loatian (sp?). When they barbeque, they always invite me over. I'll be mowing my lawn or something, and they'll insist I go over and drink with them. And that's when they break out the liquor with stuff like full grown snakes and large frogs in the bottle. What do you do? Insult them and not drink the crazy weird liquor and have a smile with them? Or swallow your pride, and tell yourself that it'll put hair on your chest?
                        When in a sticky situation such as this one, always lie! I'm allergic to reptiles would be a good one.

Comment

Take it like a man and grow some hair. Heh.

If you lose the barby they will just laugh.

I have heard of rattlers in the bottle but never frogs.

Now they have orange frogs in the bottle?

Eating the worm was insane....

Comment

Forget that! Go shot for shot with 'em TJ! We know you can do it.

Comment

Can I slam this board will promoting others here?

Comment

Working...
                              X