The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Default We're Mr. Raiders' Prison Biatch

I hate to say it but I miss Shanny who foamed at the mouth at every chance he got to stick it the Oakland. Now Oakland is our cell mate at home, and we are the biatch. Pathetic.

Rebuilding: Keep Miller and Doom and Magaee for Veteran support and start all over. The rest, cut'em they are cloaked in weakness and failure. All of them are worthless. Note: I am not cutting Champ, I am setting him free so he can go to New England and win a championship. Champs on of the classiest Broncos ever.

Dear Tebow Supporters,

Not only are you making a complete arse out of yourselves, but you are embarrassing the entire Broncos fandom and making us all look like San Diego fans. Chanting for Tebow in game one is classless. Even Tebow must have been embarrassed. Thanks you, you're robbing Tebow of the one thing he needs most. Time to develop. Next year, he will be gone because you idiots can't shut the **** up!
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I was at the game and while I didn't chant Tebow, I was done with Orton. Sometimes you need to try and find something else.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:58 AM   #3
tebowisdabomb
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You guys can borrow the stadium anytime for bake sales or peewee football [/IMG]
tebowisdabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I was at the game and while I didn't chant Tebow, I was done with Orton. Sometimes you need to try and find something else.
I'm not defending Orton. I want him gone too. But I have been an Expat of Denver since 2006. The last game I went to was the playoff game vs. NE. Good times. The very next week, I moved to New York and have since lived in 3 other cities including Indy currently. Being and expat initially wasn't so bad because Denver games were being played nationally 10 or 11 times, and the team and organization was well respected. Now, people don't even give me crap anymore. They feel sorry for me. Getting most of my news from a national point of view, Denver fans are looked upon very negatively. We are no longer a rapid football town. We are in the class of Jacksonville fans now. Tebow supporters are the reason for this. They have become classless and illogical. People believe that Denver is an organization that lets fans run the show. It's really sad to see because I know that isn't the case. Like it or not, Tebow supporters have become the face of Denver sports and we are not looking very good. I like Tebow, but his fans got to go. I think Denver trades him next year because the fans have become completely out of control. The loosing is one thing, but thatís to be expected as sports are peaks and valleys. However is the Tebow situation that is really making the entire city look bad. His supporters canít control themselves and we have become Cincy or Jacksonville. Iím not being over sensitive about this either. That is the state the reputation of not the Broncos, but Denver fans nationally. Iím embarrassed to wear Broncos gear even in a soft city like Indy. Oh how far we have fallenÖ
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote