The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default 2011 Orton = 2006 Jake Plummer?

Two players who appear to have given up on their teams.

The only question is...is Fox forward-thinking enough to make a change before the season is unsalvageable?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Two players who appear to have given up on their teams.

The only question is...is Fox forward-thinking enough to make a change before the season is unsalvageable?
I think you know the answer to that question...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #3
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,814

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho
Default

Smartest thing to do would have been to toss Orton before all this bull**** was going down. Giving Tebow a year to show what he had, and if we ****ing bombed, get Luck.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Contract year, he cares a$ much a$ anyone.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #5
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Smartest thing to do would have been to toss Orton before all this bull**** was going down. Giving Tebow a year to show what he had, and if we ****ing bombed, get Luck.
This organization pretty much never does the smartest thing anymore. The stupidest thing however? Yeah they've got that down.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!
 
Goobzilla's Avatar
 
BA-ZING!!

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Wellington
Posts: 6,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson
Default

Why didn't Kyle just accept the trade? Did he'd think he'd raise his contract value by half assing us to a 4-6 win season?
Goobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #7
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobzilla View Post
Why didn't Kyle just accept the trade? Did he'd think he'd raise his contract value by half assing us to a 4-6 win season?
Maybe he's going to pack it up and take up badminton or something? Jake already has the handball world on lock down.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Denver Broncos