The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default So the offense scored ten points on their own.

One nice thing about Montrose's season ticket seats is they are in the nose-bleed north endzone. This means you basically get game tape vision to watch plays develop.

Our offense really sucked, but I don't think you realize how badly.

Think about this. The first field goal was a gift from the defense.

The TD was a special teams play.

That means the our offense scored ten points that they "earned" which is debatable since the yellow flag was our offensive MVP.

The Offensive line played like ass. Kuper played bad. Beadles was barely functional, Walton and Franklin were beat up. Bad offensive line play. They couldn't move the Raiders front to save their life.

The Receivers played like butt too. They dropped a lot of passes and didn't do much to help Orton.

Which leads me to the QB. It honestly reminded me of Plummer his last year when he stopped caring about football and just played like crap. It was borderline Quinn bad. He took sacks at the worst times and for those that say "it's on the oline" it is partially but not up the middle. Throw that crap away. His lack of mobility makes him the easiest man to sack since Drew Bledsoe. And he's the anti-clutch QB.

Orton will never capitalize on an opportunity. We give them the ball on their ten. Field goal. Knowshown makes a great catch down on the five. Orton Takes a sack and then field goal. We're in field goal range and run a play that will probably go for a touchdown. Orton fumbles the damn ball just because he can't help himself. No one is even there. He just gives the ball to the Raiders. And there were so many reads he missed. He doesn't even look to the left side of the field. It's like he doesn't have a progression to work through and doesn't give his receivers a chance.

He's terrible. Our whole offense is, but he's a major part of it.

/end rant. Have to go to work in three hours.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Orton ****ting it in the redzone. Weird.

Tebow scores TD's in the redzone. Just sayin.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
vonqkilla

Satuday, my son tried to go HAM on this te he had lined up with a ten yard start, but went high, knocked himself unconscious, and is out for the year. Really scary, ambulance, hospital, just the worst thing you can experience pretty much.

But I got the hookups on tix, and am sitting behind the Larsens at Mile High, great family. And then I get treated to 4 qtrs of Kyle Orton taking sacks, throwing balls into the stands, fumbling, no blocking, no catching, no tackling.
And no Tebow in the redzone.
How could losing to oakland be worse?

We give up the record tying fg to seabass!!! Insult to injury. Horrible game, but I still had fun, and met a pop star.

Football gods hate me now.

It was funny how KO caught fire once Tebow chants got serious, we need tebow chants all game.

Last edited by vonqkilla; 09-13-2011 at 12:22 AM..
Old 09-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #4
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

One of those FG's is a TD and the entire game is different.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
DB-Freak
The lone sack artist

God I feel sick just thinking about Orton's play....
DB-Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #6
KO5K

Only 7 really.

The second FG was pretty much down to Raider penalties keeping the drive alive.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #7
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
One nice thing about Montrose's season ticket seats is they are in the nose-bleed north endzone. This means you basically get game tape vision to watch plays develop.

That means the our offense scored ten points that they "earned" which is debatable since the yellow flag was our offensive MVP.

The Offensive line played like ass. Kuper played bad. Beadles was barely functional, Walton and Franklin were beat up. Bad offensive line play. They couldn't move the Raiders front to save their life.

The Receivers played like butt too. They dropped a lot of passes and didn't do much to help Orton.

Which leads me to the QB. It honestly reminded me of Plummer his last year when he stopped caring about football and just played like crap. It was borderline Quinn bad. He took sacks at the worst times and for those that say "it's on the oline" it is partially but not up the middle. Throw that crap away. His lack of mobility makes him the easiest man to sack since Drew Bledsoe. And he's the anti-clutch QB.

Orton will never capitalize on an opportunity. We give them the ball on their ten. Field goal. Knowshown makes a great catch down on the five. Orton Takes a sack and then field goal. We're in field goal range and run a play that will probably go for a touchdown. Orton fumbles the damn ball just because he can't help himself. No one is even there. He just gives the ball to the Raiders. And there were so many reads he missed. He doesn't even look to the left side of the field. It's like he doesn't have a progression to work through and doesn't give his receivers a chance.

2 years too late, but welcome to being right.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #8
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Kaylore just spat on his lover, Kuper! I believe Kupes had 3 holding calls. The O line was over matched. Only one that I didnt hear too much on was Clady so that is normally a good sign.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Kaylore just spat on his lover, Kuper! I believe Kupes had 3 holding calls. The O line was over matched. Only one that I didnt hear too much on was Clady so that is normally a good sign.
I heard you can fit 3 state fair award winning cucumbers up your ass, but I said they're wrong and you can do 5.

Prove em wrong!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #10
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:

Nice rant.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:43 AM   #11
Agamemnon

Quote:

Weren't you one of the people supporting the decision to have Orton be our starter? Quite a 180 you did right there...
Old 09-13-2011, 12:44 AM   #12
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Weren't you one of the people supporting the decision to have Orton be our starter? Quite a 180 you did right there...
Seeing Orton "play football" has a tendency to do that.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #13
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I heard you can fit 3 state fair award winning cucumbers up your ass, but I said they're wrong and you can do 5.

Prove em wrong!
Dude, that's just evil. I thought you said in the chat room you were teqila'd out.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #14
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Seeing Orton "play football" has a tendency to do that.
Was he wearing a blindfold the last two seasons?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #15
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Rev, u going to follow me around like a stalker and drunk post in every thread? I am sure the OPs would rather have you sleep off your binger than act like a teenager playing on the computer while the parents are sleeping. ****ting on threads is weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Dude, that's just evil. I thought you said in the chat room you were teqila'd out.
That would explain part of it.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #16
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Rev, u going to follow me around like a stalker and drunk post in every thread? I am sure the OPs would rather have you sleep off your binger than act like a teenager playing on the computer while the parents are sleeping. ****ting on threads is weak.

That would explain part of it.
...Then you should leave the site?
Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #17
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

I don't blame Kaylore for changing his mind.

There was a time last year early in the season when Orton was playing out of his mind with no running game and even worse OL play, or when Orton came in against the 'Skins with a busted ankle when Simms was badly pissing away his career.

Orton was still an immobile, limited guy but THAT QB played his heart out for the team, putting his body on the line.

This Orton is just going through the motions, pissed off about not being wanted in Denver and like Kaylore said just doesn't give a crap win, lose or fumble.

Send the kid in, at least he'll play like his life depends on it. It's not about talent, proper footwork, mechanics and all that stuff now. It's simply about playing for the team, instead of just playing for a paycheck.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:50 AM   #18
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Orton woulda scored 50
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #19
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

clady might have been offensive MVP. he absolutely stonewalled his guys it appeared.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:53 AM   #20
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
I don't blame Kaylore for changing his mind.

There was a time last year early in the season when Orton was playing out of his mind with no running game and even worse OL play, or when Orton came in against the 'Skins with a busted ankle when Simms was badly pissing away his career.

Orton was still an immobile, limited guy but THAT QB played his heart out for the team, putting his body on the line.

This Orton is just going through the motions, pissed off about not being wanted in Denver and like Kaylore said just doesn't give a crap win, lose or fumble.

Send the kid in, at least he'll play like his life depends on it. It's not about talent, proper footwork, mechanics and all that stuff now. It's simply about playing for the team, instead of just playing for a paycheck.
This, and I have been an Orton supporter. Watching that ****fest last night was excruciatingly painful.

At the very least, why can't Fox design some packages for the Tebow, specifically red zone packages. Lord knows, he couldn't do any worse.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:23 AM   #21
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:

Regarding Orton, everyone knew it..We are witnessing the same **** for the past 2 years.
Just put Tebow in.If he doesn't play well, draft a QB.
It's simple..Not sure why the hell Fox and Elway are making it complicated.
I couldn't sleep the entire night because of the dumb ass Orton.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:47 AM   #22
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
clady might have been offensive MVP. he absolutely stonewalled his guys it appeared.
Why would you make something like this up?

The entire line played horrible. Clady never stood out, and was seen floundering for and even holding his man on numerous occasions.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:55 AM   #23
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

I'm starting to worry that the All-Pro caliber Clady of 2008-2009 is gone forever. I hope I'm wrong.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:01 AM   #24
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
I'm starting to worry that the All-Pro caliber Clady of 2008-2009 is gone forever. I hope I'm wrong.
give him a QB without cinderblock feet and you'll see the Clady of old.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:02 AM   #25
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

It's not going to hurt anything to put Teboz in.

The problem isn't Orton, just as long as you keep telling yourselves that...
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote