The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Penalties a carryover from the lockout?

This team just looks badly coached, young, and undisciplined. I feel like it could be part of the lockout and everything.

The Penalty after the KO pick was 3 points.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

No. Many of these players are veterans. You cannot make excuses for Kuper who had Clady on one side (playing with him since his rookie season) and Walton at center (since last year). He knows better and has played with these guys enough. Add that the noise would have bothered the Raiders and not us (on false starts). They were overmatched tonight. As for the Raiders penalties, that is par for the course.
I am picking on Kuper above but Vickerson's penalty is for Unsportsmanlike Conduct and Lockout or no lockout, there is no excuse for that.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
Agamemnon

No, they just played sloppy and undisciplined football. Nothing more.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

ummm no the raiders were hitting our player every time after the wistle . when to cailforian anoucers talk about being emarssed at the way the raiders were going about the win tells you alot . also in the replay of the good gain we had they were talking about another helmet being ripped off well in the slow motion you see a raider with a bronco down on the ground and the raider hiting him I would say 5 times in the face.

this game was a joke I would call it a fix but then I would hear sore loser. I am losing NFL ticket that is for sure.
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
No, they just played sloppy and undisciplined football. Nothing more.
yep . sure thing.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:29 AM   #6
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crash~ View Post
ummm no the raiders were hitting our player every time after the wistle . when to cailforian anoucers talk about being emarssed at the way the raiders were going about the win tells you alot . also in the replay of the good gain we had they were talking about another helmet being ripped off well in the slow motion you see a raider with a bronco down on the ground and the raider hiting him I would say 5 times in the face.

this game was a joke I would call it a fix but then I would hear sore loser. I am losing NFL ticket that is for sure.

^ You need to lose the booze or the "smart" phone because that is one hell of a tough time reading that post.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
^ You need to lose the booze or the "smart" phone because that is one hell of a tough time reading that post.
booze ..but I stand by the statement that the raiders coach told the announcer he would bullied us to a win .and the did so and not a ****en one of their players got ejected . hell in the booth they were calling for the guy to get the boot this was guys from California talking of how embarrassing the raiders have become.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #8
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Looked like a Broncos/Raiders game to me.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:53 AM   #9
Drek
Ring of Famer

Most Broncos players just don't give a **** anymore. This is what happens when you let a losing, no accountability culture take over.

But then, if you were a Bronco player and Orton was your starting QB do you have any pride in the team? Obviously how you play on Sundays isn't what determines who plays. Obviously scoring touchdowns isn't nearly as important as Bowlen making it in the black by season's end. So I'm sure for many players they don't see much of a reason to give 100% when obviously the people running the show can't tell the difference between 100% and 50%.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #10
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Most Broncos players just don't give a **** anymore. This is what happens when you let a losing, no accountability culture take over.

But then, if you were a Bronco player and Orton was your starting QB do you have any pride in the team? Obviously how you play on Sundays isn't what determines who plays. Obviously scoring touchdowns isn't nearly as important as Bowlen making it in the black by season's end. So I'm sure for many players they don't see much of a reason to give 100% when obviously the people running the show can't tell the difference between 100% and 50%.
If McD was still our coach I could believe that.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #11
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Personal fouls have nothing to do with the lockout.

Shtty discipline does.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I watched a lot of games this weekend. I didn't see any other teams play like this.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote