The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default Crow

wow.

Gotta say, I honestly thought Orton was going to play better. Yes, our line got destroyed. Yes, our run game was non existent. But **** me running, aside from about 10 decent throws that guy just looked like he didn't want to be there. I know, I know, receivers dropped a few balls. But he seriously pissed away all of that remaining hope I had for him after tonight. I'm finally beginning to see what everyone has been talking about, but it's just so disheartening to see what I saw out there tonight.

I'm so conflicted right now, because I want to say he'd do better with ANY semblance of a run/blocking game, but ffs I'm ready for Tebow. Give me something different, because obviously Kyle didn't do **** this offseason to change his game.

I want the team to rally around someone. I want competitive fire. I want a guy to go out and win a mother****ing game.

Kyle, I'll always be thankful for what I THOUGHT was courageous play over the last couple of years, but obviously, you just aren't built to be a winner, and it's time to see what the football Jesus might have.

Pity.

I'll be happy to eat crow, but it's the ****tiest tasting crow ever because I feel like I'm giving up on our team.

Sad night for me
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

"Courageous play"

OMG I'm gonna piss myself laughing.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

One or two more games like that and he's gotta be done.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I'm only OK with this loss if it costs Orton his job.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Kyle Orton is who I thought he was... Can't wait for TGN and Hat to chime in
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Rolandftw

One game people. One game doesn't make a season. If we play like this against Cinci, then I'll be worried.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #7
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Orton ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are seeing the light.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #8
zdoor
Jamaica Bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandftw View Post
One game people. One game doesn't make a season. If we play like this against Cinci, then I'll be worried.
The last 14 games should be enough to see what Orton is...
zdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

The more I see and the more I think about it the more willing I am to think that we have struggles in the rungame in part because of Orton. He scares no one.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #10
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

We still didnt have a running game. I hope it is because Raiders are just so ****ing awesome at stopping the run. Not much easier next week.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #11
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
"Courageous play"

OMG I'm gonna piss myself laughing.
My opinion. But thanks for being a dick.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #12
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Fox View Post
The last 15 games this season should be enough to see what Orton is...
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #13
Broncochica
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
wow.

Gotta say, I honestly thought Orton was going to play better. Yes, our line got destroyed. Yes, our run game was non existent. But **** me running, aside from about 10 decent throws that guy just looked like he didn't want to be there. I know, I know, receivers dropped a few balls. But he seriously pissed away all of that remaining hope I had for him after tonight. I'm finally beginning to see what everyone has been talking about, but it's just so disheartening to see what I saw out there tonight.

I'm so conflicted right now, because I want to say he'd do better with ANY semblance of a run/blocking game, but ffs I'm ready for Tebow. Give me something different, because obviously Kyle didn't do **** this offseason to change his game.

I want the team to rally around someone. I want competitive fire. I want a guy to go out and win a mother****ing game.

Kyle, I'll always be thankful for what I THOUGHT was courageous play over the last couple of years, but obviously, you just aren't built to be a winner, and it's time to see what the football Jesus might have.

Pity.

I'll be happy to eat crow, but it's the ****tiest tasting crow ever because I feel like I'm giving up on our team.

Sad night for me
Your not the only one tonight that has said this, I read 3 other posters that feel the same way, now that's very sad.
Broncochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
Broncochica
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Orton ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are seeing the light.
Finally alot of posters are seeing the light!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #15
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I feel a lot of apathy towards the Broncos, and it started setting in late last year. Tebow alleviated it. I understand Denver will not be a good team for awhile...but give us something to hang our hats on. There is no positives on offense with Orton as our quarterback.

300 yard day from KO...1 TD, 2 turnovers. Sacked 5 times...and he wont get any better. He is what he is.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #16
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
My opinion. But thanks for being a dick.
Anytime.

Let's just say I'm eager for what you would term "cowardly play"
Old 09-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #17
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
wow.

Pity.

Sad night for me
He tried to rally the troops in the first half, I remember him yelling at the OL and trying to get everyone on the same page. Orton was pissed off, and I just didn't see any of his teammates fired up by him.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #18
Broncochica
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
He tried to rally the troops in the first half, I remember him yelling at the OL and trying to get everyone on the same page. Orton was pissed off, and I just didn't see any of his teammates fired up by him.
He's lost his mojo!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #19
smoke4815162342

Quote:
thats because none of them have any faith in him to make a play
Old 09-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #20
t-diddy
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
I feel a lot of apathy towards the Broncos, and it started setting in late last year. Tebow alleviated it. I understand Denver will not be a good team for awhile...but give us something to hang our hats on. There is no positives on offense with Orton as our quarterback.

300 yard day from KO...1 TD, 2 turnovers. Sacked 5 times...and he wont get any better. He is what he is.

This is spot on... The last few games last year gave me an excitement that i hadn't had in years for Bronco football. Now, like the last few years, there is just an overwhelming pessimism/apprehension going into every game. It's because you know what you are gonna get... with Tebow, you know that he will do something to surprise and excite you. Makes the fan experience much better... Plus, what the hell do we have to lose?
t-diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke4815162342 View Post
thats because none of them have any faith in him to make a play
That will happen when you have a wide open TE as in Fells running with no one anywhere near him and ready for the GIMME' go ahead score and you freakin' drop the damn ball like a hot potato with no one anywhere near you to cause such a FUBAR athletic move!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #22
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Did you see Tebow bertstaring him from behind during that tirade?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #23
Borks147
the dude abides...

Quote:
Seriously. Tebow in basically the exact same spot last season (vs the Texans) had friggin defensive players, not just the offense, head-butting him and ready to go to war after his sideline speech.
Borks147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #24
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Yeah, I'm eating crow also. Start Tebow now. He's the only QB on the roster that has potential to win games.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #25
Broncochica
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Yeah, I'm eating crow also. Start Tebow now. He's the only QB on the roster that has potential to win games.