The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Default Nate Webster, WTF?

i didn't see this reported here before... he raped a 15-year old.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...lated-felonies
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #2
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Sicko.
Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #3
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

It's becoming easier and easier to see why we have stunk. Winning football games takes a team of men that are have your back type dudes. You have to sell out and come together as a team to get it done. When you have players like this on your teams it will not only lack leaders, but lack men capable of following leaders. They should kill him but our liberal crap justice system will probably just house him for a couple decades at our expense.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:42 AM   #4
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...t=nate+webster
Drunk Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #5
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Wonder if his helmet fell off there too.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Wonder if his helmet fell off there too.
Yep. And then he danced like he made a tackle 12 yards down field.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #7
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Man this thread scared me. In my Sunday morning fog I read this as being about Nate Irving. Didn't realize who they were talking about until I got to the part where he was drafted in 2000.

Webster was easily in my top 3 least favorite Broncos ever.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #8
Abqbronco
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Man this thread scared me. In my Sunday morning fog I read this as being about Nate Irving. Didn't realize who they were talking about until I got to the part where he was drafted in 2000.

Who are the other two? I can't stand Webster and can't think of anyone worse than him. Not even Dale Carter.
Abqbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Wait ... joking?

Where's that Heath Ledger - Joker picture when I need it?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #10
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
It's becoming easier and easier to see why we have stunk. Winning football games takes a team of men that are have your back type dudes. You have to sell out and come together as a team to get it done. When you have players like this on your teams it will not only lack leaders, but lack men capable of following leaders. They should kill him but our liberal crap justice system will probably just house him for a couple decades at our expense.
haha....KILL HIM?? yea, our jusitce system that actually allows trial is terrible

telling the difference between a 22 year old and a 15 year old with some of these girls in the inner city is impossible. Not giving him a pass, but the death penalty argument is kinda ridiculous

plus, the term "rape" gets thrown around quite a lot these days....do you really believe Kobe or Rothlesberger need to rape these women? I doubt it
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #11
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
haha....KILL HIM?? yea, our jusitce system that actually allows trial is terrible

telling the difference between a 22 year old and a 15 year old with some of these girls in the inner city is impossible. Not giving him a pass, but the death penalty argument is kinda ridiculous

plus, the term "rape" gets thrown around quite a lot these days....do you really believe Kobe or Rothlesberger need to rape these women? I doubt it
the death penalty thing is extreme, but my God you're a douche
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #12
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
the death penalty thing is extreme, but my God you're a douche
haha....ok, dude

if you think the word rape isn't thrown around by embarrassed next morning women on a very regular basis then you live in a sheltered world

i expressed my opinion, perhaps not in enough detail

you're allowed to your opinion and that is, i guess, that I'm a "douche"
Old 09-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #13
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

long story short:

i had a pretty good friend in high school who was given a scholarship to Lehigh for wrestling....great grades, great athlete, good kid. I wasn't REAL close with him but I did know his character well enough

he was dating this girl and her father found out about a party she had at her place...she, in a panic, admitted to the party but then made up some bull**** story about how she was raped by her boyfriend. Which is crap, because they had sexual relations before.
The story goes around but there isn't enough to go to trial. The father writes to the college and he gets his scholarship revoked, and is basically a pariah at school by everyone but a small group of people. He can't take it and decides to hang himself in his home one night
In two days the girl admits to lying and talks about how she will never be able to forgive herself. SHe's married with two kids and lives in a really nice house.

Perhaps my view is a bit slanted
Old 09-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #14
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Quote:
long story short:

i had a pretty good friend in high school who was given a scholarship to Lehigh for wrestling....great grades, great athlete, good kid. I wasn't REAL close with him but I did know his character well enough

he was dating this girl and her father found out about a party she had at her place...she, in a panic, admitted to the party but then made up some bull**** story about how she was raped by her boyfriend. Which is crap, because they had sexual relations before.
The story goes around but there isn't enough to go to trial. The father writes to the college and he gets his scholarship revoked, and is basically a pariah at school by everyone but a small group of people. He can't take it and decides to hang himself in his home one night
In two days the girl admits to lying and talks about how she will never be able to forgive herself. SHe's married with two kids and lives in a really nice house.

Tons of women use the rape card to do **** like that. Sucks for the times where it's real. But hey, if we automatically assume men are always guilty I guess there's no real penalty for lying.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #15
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:

Dude he threatened to kill her family. It was rape, not just having an underage G/F.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #16
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
long story short:

Long story short. I had a cousin who was out with a boy she thought she could trust. After he raped her, and let 2 of his friends rape her also, she went straight to the police and all 3 are still serving jail time. My cousin, she still can't trust men and has nightmares every night. So maybe we are just on opposite sides. You seem to look down on women and assume they are lying when they get raped. I happen to feel that a very small % of women would ever want to make something like that up.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #17
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:

Uh yes i believe even men with money and power will rape.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #18
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...

... support your team!

I say cut his dick off and call it a day.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #19
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:

We always laugh down at the office when a client is trying to use the she looked and told me she was 20 defense. The fact is, the law is, and it's crystal clear on this, is that the adult is responsible to know the age of the person you are screwing. But this case doesn't even sound like a statutory situation because the charge is non consensual sex. Also the rich guy, powerful guy defense that cmon, why would i have to rape is also a joke. Rape isn't about finding a woman, or having a g/f, its about control and violence. So really be a man rich or poor, powerful or not, he can still be a rapist. In fact there is no proof that poor ugly dudes rape more then good looking ones with money. .
Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

states define statutory rape differantly,I didn't see where it said he had forced sex with her. she probably consented to the sex but because of her age,she wasn't legally old enough to consent hence the charge of unlawful sex.rape is rape but there is some gray area with cases like this.

I by no means am defending him and/or supporting him. he deserves whatever he gets for being the idiot that he is.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #21
Steve Sewell
Oh Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Patrick and Ty's pimp

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Reggie Rivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Tons of women use the rape card to do **** like that. Sucks for the times where it's real. But hey, if we automatically assume men are always guilty I guess there's no real penalty for lying.
There are so many false rape and sexual assault claims that its not even funny. There are some really crazy/predatory women out there.
Steve Sewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #22
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
states define statutory rape differantly,I didn't see where it said he had forced sex with her. she probably consented to the sex but because of her age,she wasn't legally old enough to consent hence the charge of unlawful sex.rape is rape but there is some gray area with cases like this.

I by no means am defending him and/or supporting him. he deserves whatever he gets for being the idiot that he is.
i think you missed the money quote:

Quote:
Webster allegedly had repeated nonconsensual sex with a 15-year-old girl in 2009 and threatened her with a gun to prevent her from telling her own family about the incidents. Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters cited "overwhelming evidence of (Webster's) guilt" and says the ex-LB threatened to "kill (the girl) and kill her family."
repeatedly raped a 15 year old girl.
threatened her with a gun.
told her he'd kill her and her family if she told anyone.

i don't think this can be spun as consensual in any way.

BTW, Webster is 33 years old and the victim is 15.

Last edited by Gort; 09-04-2011 at 08:41 PM..
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #23
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post

Sexual Battery is usually used for non consensual penetration or touching. Also the part where he threatened to kill her if she told anyone doesn't sound like consensual sex to me. But I am all for the trial bringing the facts out. I misunderstood and thought this was resolved and he was found guilty, my bad. It always could turn out the girl is lying, but quite honestly I don't believe as many women as you think cry rape. It happens but I would have to see some stats on it before I will believe it is some sort of epidemic.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #24
Clark
Just Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
We can only pray that we get a conservative crap justice system.
Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #25
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.

If a JURY finds him guilty I would love for him to fry. Too bad it's not an option.

BUT once again the OM is seeming very Nancy Grace like. Guilty until proven innocent.
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote