The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default Oleg is readying for some FOOTBALL!

None of preseason pansying, either!

Who is with Oleg?

Oleg will share wisdom on season in thread, perchance. Now, Oleg is having many balls in crapper. Even in recessing, America is great for entrepreneuring!
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Vodka sales go up in recessions don't they?
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Oleg tell us what you think of the QB situation
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #4
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
Don't give Oleg weak smacking, hillbilly! Montucky boy! Piss bisquit! Tell Oleg what mighty Broncos will be having for record this campaign!

Oleg will make forcast later. Oleg has spending many night in analyzing. You simpletons will be taking Oleg's words to banking institutes! Oleg kidding you never!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

We gonna score like trans-siberian railway through defensive line vagina

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Gordievsky View Post
Don't give Oleg weak smacking, hillbilly! Montucky boy! Piss bisquit! Tell Oleg what mighty Broncos will be having for record this campaign!

Oleg will make forcast later. Oleg has spending many night in analyzing. You simpletons will be taking Oleg's words to banking institutes! Oleg kidding you never!
Come on now Oleg, no need to get all Chernobyl on me now. With the economy the way it is, I figured your rubles would be worth more now.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Come on now Oleg, no need to get all Chernobyl on me now. With the economy the way it is, I figured your rubles would be worth more now.
NFL season tickets starting $150. Tim Tebow's salary $6.7 million Oleg's "rubles" Priceless.

Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:

Who is with Oleg?

Oleg will share wisdom on season in thread, perchance. Now, Oleg is having many balls in crapper. Even in recessing, America is great for entrepreneuring!
Someone importing beets? Borscht, it's whats for dinner?

I think that not having mCd gives us at least 3-4 more wins, if Miller can catch on and improve our D we could go 9-7ish, next year we go 13-3 or 14-2.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #9
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

I'm gonna go with 6-10/7-9...pretty tough schedule and in rebuild mode.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
serious hops
Developmental poster

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper

Oleg, we need to find some tackles that are strong like bear. Can you help?
serious hops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #11
Swedish Extrovert
President of the Universe

Formerly known as mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious hops View Post
Oleg, we need to find some tackles that are strong like bear. Can you help?
Must be good with plow.
Swedish Extrovert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #12
Paul Finebaum PWNS!

Where are the Ukrainian whores?
Old 08-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #13
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

Who is with Oleg?

Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #14
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Finebaum PWNS! View Post
Gahdaify(sp?) has them all. Some bitter dude on CNN called him a Pervert on the air.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!

Okay, Oleg is predicting now. Take this to bank, pussboys!

Week One - Oakland (Win): This silly game. Investco Authority will be loud. Mighty Broncos winning easily.

Week Two - Cincinnati (Win): Russian club team would beating Bengals. Mr. Carson will be making laughing at this. Cedric Benson will be wishing he might enjoy reefer plant on sideline.

Week Three - @ Tennessee (Win): Matt Hasselbeck is dumb bald man. Chris Johnson is greedy sonofwhore. Nashville people are sister humpers. Is true. Oleg knowing this.

Week Four - @ Green Bay (Win): The freezing tundra. This is tough match. Oleg is part owner of Packer team. Oleg kidding you never. Oleg uncle Sergei is making cheese balls in Wisconsin in 1950. He buy share of Packers, thinking is singing club. Sergei love singing. Sergei hit by circus train in 1965, leaving team share to Oleg. Oleg trying to convince fellow owners to trade Clay Matthews to mighty Broncos. This could happen. Oleg is good talker.

Week Five - San Diego (Win): Rivers is lover of men. Is true. Oleg hearing this on light rail. There is nothing wrong with this. Oleg is friend to all people. Oleg showers with hind to wall, though. Oleg can be too careful never. Rivers cannot take pressure of Investco Authority.

Week Six - @ Miami (Win): Oleg never seeing place like Miami. Women dressing as this in Russia would die on streets. Brandon Marshall is crazy person. Chad Henne throwing like goat. Wildcat is puss cat. Easy game.

Week Seven - Detroit (Win): Detroit is like city in Russia. Cold place. Place of depressing. Place where sister humping is fine and accepting. Lions playing man Matthew Stafford once had sister as lover. Is true. She leaves him for cousin, and he getting angry and sad. He devoting himself to football like crazy demon. This is why he becoming excellent. Still, mighty Broncos making fool people of Lions.

Week Eight - @ Oakland (Win): Jamarcus Russell can never throw on Bronco team. This is why he making drink from cough stopper. Is true. Too many pressures in future, playing mighty Bronco team. Watch for Jason Campbell to buy Jolly Rancher candy in week before game. There are never jolly rancher people in Oleg's land. Ranching is tough job. No time for jolly. A jolly rancher would be sent for Siberia.

I will finish schedule later. Take to bank!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #16
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:

Who is with Oleg?

aren't you the one that sent me a neg rep a couple years ago calling me "son of whore"?

good to have you back Oleg...
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:24 PM   #17
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcver2ver3 View Post
aren't you the one that sent me a neg rep a couple years ago calling me "son of whore"?

good to have you back Oleg...
It was never negative rep. Oleg just had not big rep schlong to make dot green. So it was looking gray. Still positive. Oleg is lover. Never fighter. Is true. Oleg kidding you never.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
sisterhellfyre
Some days it's not worth

fighting the clowns under my bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Finebaum PWNS! View Post
Out of toilet paper forty days
We smell like moose when we talk strange
Sweet sweet Olga she do act
She built like ox strong as lumberjack
We play alright but we can sing
I dance like Michael Jackson I grab my ding-a-ling
Good Russian vodka gonna keep me tight
As long as we get out of Chernobyl tonight

http://www.bobrivers.com/#v8685c6i21
sisterhellfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #19
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

Week One - Oakland (Win): This silly game. Investco Authority will be loud. Mighty Broncos winning easily.

Week Two - Cincinnati (Win): Russian club team would beating Bengals. Mr. Carson will be making laughing at this. Cedric Benson will be wishing he might enjoy reefer plant on sideline.

Week Three - @ Tennessee (Win): Matt Hasselbeck is dumb bald man. Chris Johnson is greedy sonofwhore. Nashville people are sister humpers. Is true. Oleg knowing this.

Week Four - @ Green Bay (Win): The freezing tundra. This is tough match. Oleg is part owner of Packer team. Oleg kidding you never. Oleg uncle Sergei is making cheese balls in Wisconsin in 1950. He buy share of Packers, thinking is singing club. Sergei love singing. Sergei hit by circus train in 1965, leaving team share to Oleg. Oleg trying to convince fellow owners to trade Clay Matthews to mighty Broncos. This could happen. Oleg is good talker.

Week Five - San Diego (Win): Rivers is lover of men. Is true. Oleg hearing this on light rail. There is nothing wrong with this. Oleg is friend to all people. Oleg showers with hind to wall, though. Oleg can be too careful never. Rivers cannot take pressure of Investco Authority.

Week Six - @ Miami (Win): Oleg never seeing place like Miami. Women dressing as this in Russia would die on streets. Brandon Marshall is crazy person. Chad Henne throwing like goat. Wildcat is puss cat. Easy game.

Week Seven - Detroit (Win): Detroit is like city in Russia. Cold place. Place of depressing. Place where sister humping is fine and accepting. Lions playing man Matthew Stafford once had sister as lover. Is true. She leaves him for cousin, and he getting angry and sad. He devoting himself to football like crazy demon. This is why he becoming excellent. Still, mighty Broncos making fool people of Lions.

Week Eight - @ Oakland (Win): Jamarcus Russell can never throw on Bronco team. This is why he making drink from cough stopper. Is true. Too many pressures in future, playing mighty Bronco team. Watch for Jason Campbell to buy Jolly Rancher candy in week before game. There are never jolly rancher people in Oleg's land. Ranching is tough job. No time for jolly. A jolly rancher would be sent for Siberia.

I will finish schedule later. Take to bank!
Lol
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:

Take to bank!
Speaking of banks how long should I expect for your foundation to "help peoples of Africa for growing beets" use my savings and checking accounts in order to end famine?

Also why am I getting letters addressed to Valdimir Tolstoy sent to my home from the social security with my social security number on them?
Old 08-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!

Here is finishing. Take also to banking place!

Week Nine - @ Kansas City (WIN): Oleg still laughing at hit hero Joe Mays putting on Tony Moeaki thug man past season. BAM! Take this, sonofwhore! Wake up and smell Oleg's ****pile! Now Oleg is sexing Moeaki mother! But never! She is fat person with three nipples! Oleg not touching Moeaki mother with cousin Anatoly's pecker! Go home, sonofwhore!

Week Ten - New York Jets (WIN): Oleg hearing Jets coach Ryan liking stinky feet for fetish. This okay. Oleg is not judging. Woman Oleg seeing in video looking as woman Oleg made bed with one time past. She is many passionate woman. Oleg thinking this Ryan wife must have fetish for fat men. This making sense, since Ryan is fat man.

Week Eleven - @ San Diego (WIN): Norm Turner has face of pineapple. He looks as Panama despot Manuel Noriega. What must this man look as teenager? He must look as volcano of puss! America is great land! Puss person as Norm Turner can get job in National Football Leagues! In Russia, he would be made to labor in dark place. Russian people like never to look at volcano of puss.

Week Twelve - @ Minnesota (WIN): Oleg predicting Brent Favre is not to play this game. Take this to bank! Donovan McNabb is lazy fatass. He vomiting on fellow players in tough spot. His favorite receiving player is ground. Donovan McFatass, please be meeting Von Miller and friend Elvis Dumerville. Be happy they are never meeting you in Russian prison. You have pretty mouth.

Week Thirteen - Chicago (WIN): Jay Cutler. What else is person to say? The gates of hell will be opening on first day of December. Merry Christmas, Jay Cutler. Bring insulin, and shove it up your anal hind. You are saying Broncos fan people are six, and Bear fan people are nine or ten? You many correct. It will feel as if you are love slave of six Bronco fan people. Oleg is many anticipate for this day.

Week Fourteen - New England (WIN): Revenge tour continuing. Bill Belichick giving us Josh McDanielson. Now he must be paying piper. See who is laughing now, fetid whore!

Week Fifteen - @ Buffalo (WIN): Buffalo reminding Oleg of cities in North Russia. Many things common. Those city places have not football team, either. BOOM, BUFFALO! Oleg make sweeping of leg! Now you cry!

Week Sixteen - Kansas City (WIN): Crowd will be maniac at Investco Authority. Douche man Haley will make happy as hero Fox shakes hand after whipping. He will make sad when finding he has made fired after contest. Long winter ahead for Chiefs fan people. Many inbreeded babies born in following autumn time.

This is completing Oleg prediction contest. What is this thinking of it? Is good? Can this thing happen?
Old 08-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #22
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Epic, simply epic.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #23
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

oleg rocks!
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #24
Powderaddict

That is AWESOME.

As long as the jay Cutler prediction comes true you are a Rasputin in my book!
Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #25
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Man, you don't know how right you are!

During the 1990s -- it was the wild west -- with the banksters asset stripping everything in sight.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote