The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default Gridiron Grinders looking for 3 new owners

I posted this in the fantasy football section, but got no views as no one goes there:

Hey Orangemane,

I am the manager of an ESPN league in its second year. We had 8 players last year with 7 returning, the other I kicked out because he didn't maintain his team consistently. All of these guys are my friends and are a great bunch of guys to play with. There's only 1 other Bronco fan, but that's alright. I am looking for 3 ACTIVE owners looking for a league to play in. I want 10 owners in the league. 8 was a big mistake, the teams were STACKED. I am absolutely open to rule and setting changes, feel free to make suggestions. Reply to this thread if you're interested. Draft is Sunday, September 4th.



League Info:

10 teams



Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,353
Default

Only if there is a karaoke draft

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
DrFate
Lord of Order
 
DrFate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tower of Fate
Posts: 4,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Only if there is a karaoke draft
DrFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,600

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

what is the buy in/payouts and such
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #6
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
what is the buy in/payouts and such
No buy in, payout in form of bragging rights. I'd be down for a buy in, but I don't know about the others.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,600

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

PM sent
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,353
Default

You know after seeing that tv ad somewhere someone is going to have a karaoke draft.
I almost started a thread about it. It would be funny as hell tho.


Not that I would pick Kyle but I have my Orton karaoke song all picked out ...

Billy Joel Piano Man change to king neck beard man ... Sling that ball deep King Neck beard man . and with Joel being a drunk I figured it was fitting.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
You know after seeing that tv ad somewhere someone is going to have a karaoke draft.
I almost started a thread about it. It would be funny as hell tho.


Not that I would pick Kyle but I have my Orton karaoke song all picked out ...

Billy Joel Piano Man change to king neck beard man ... Sling that ball deep King Neck beard man . and with Joel being a drunk I figured it was fitting.
You looking for a league?
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #10
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I need two for my league, $25, auction, espn, aug 29 draft. All my workmates. Let me know!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
You looking for a league?
Not really , I've never played ffb because I figure I would suck. My Broncos love and pure hate of most other teams would make me crappy at ffb.

I just can't bring myself to hope others on teams I dislike do well. I with my luck every week my Broncs would be playing vs someone I have in FFB and just make me miserable .

I always just help a buddy of mine with his team cause I do know a good bit about who to pick up and who's having good years cause I have no life , but I just can't bring myself to have my own team.


I just GM for my friends teams heheh ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #12
boppool
Ring of Famer
 
boppool's Avatar
 
Superbowl or bust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,044

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Sent PM
boppool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #13
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,713

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Sent PM.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Not really , I've never played ffb because I figure I would suck. My Broncos love and pure hate of most other teams would make me crappy at ffb.

I just can't bring myself to hope others on teams I dislike do well. I with my luck every week my Broncs would be playing vs someone I have in FFB and just make me miserable .

I always just help a buddy of mine with his team cause I do know a good bit about who to pick up and who's having good years cause I have no life , but I just can't bring myself to have my own team.


I just GM for my friends teams heheh ...
Ok cool
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #15
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 
No avatar is the new avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,600

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonqkilla View Post
I need two for my league, $25, auction, espn, aug 29 draft. All my workmates. Let me know!
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #16
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Almost sewn up here, just waiting for boppool to send me his email. Thanks guys.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Denver Broncos