The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #1301
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So I trolled you by LURING you to PIC spam me for making a football comment in a football thread?

YOU were the one that told me you were a Freemason acting as if you knew what was really going on.. YOU were in the know..

Then early in this thread you claimed to be HELPING everyone by dealing with me for MAKING a football comment on a football message board.. and then acted as if you were providing a service.. and then every time you lose an argument.. you delusionally pretend you won it...

I see you mocking posts constantly all over this board and acting superior in every post..

You seem to be desperately trying to control the conversation and prove to everyone how you are supposedly such a genius and big shot..

You are a serious nutcluster...
Ha ha ha I love this guy.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #1302
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Yeah.. that's why we already KNEW about it MAN.. because there are no secrets DUDE.. DUH

Dont harsh the bro'ness, brudah.

You remind me of any old hippie who lives in a shack made of organic mud with bits of tinfoil inside to block the men in black from homing in on your location.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #1303
MacGruder

[QUOTE=sirhcyennek81;3217903]
Quote:

2. Oddly enough my opinion tends to be based on verifiable facts. Not an aha moment 30 years after my dad tells me a story at bed time. Tomato/tomatoe.
The aha moment was based on events happening today.. again.. you won't look at the evidence.. and people with more knowledge than you are supporters.. so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this. Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

Quote:
3. Rev is a good guy. The jury is still out on you, especially if you are another poster who is bored and trying to amuse themselves.

Good guys don't go around harassing people for their opinions on a football message board..
Old 07-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #1304
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Dont harsh the bro'ness, brudah.

You remind me of any old hippie who lives in a shack made of organic mud with bits of tinfoil inside to block the men in black from homing in on your location.

That's what you have been conditioned to thin, MAN!

How else do you think they keep this secret? They have discredited ANYONE who dares even suggest it...
Old 07-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #1305
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
If you believe that, you sure are a sucker.

But that's how they're controlling you. Sheep.

Your boat of FAIL just came in. OWNED.
For someone that wasn't going to get sucked in it only took 10 minutes for you to be sucked in again by the master MacGruden.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #1306
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Ha ha ha I love this guy.
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #1307
MacGruder

Quote:
How does it feel to get fisted like the government puppet you are?

OWNED.
TheRev with more gay references.. There are some really weird rumors about the Illuminati that are sounding more and more plausible with every one of your posts..
Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #1308
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

[QUOTE=MacGruder;3217917]
Quote:

1. The aha moment was based on events happening today.. again.. you won't look at the evidence.. and people with more knowledge than you are supporters.. so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this. Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

2. Good guys don't go around harassing people for their opinions on a football message board..

1. An aha moment for you. I see no conspiracy, and find the logic you continually use does not fit your conclusion. This tech, according to you is easy to make and deploy. So our government hides this simple technology and banks on the fact no one else will come up with it independently of the government. Do you not see the flaw in that line of thought?

2. Most normal people would ignore someone who bothers them. You know, handle it like an adult and not ramble into a 1500 post thread with that person. Your football takes were exposed. It happens. Learn from it and adjust the dial to a more moderate tone.

And through all of this you have been owned, because you CONTINUE to argue it.

Jesus.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #1309
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmar View Post
awesome.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #1310
MacGruder

Quote:
Evidence of newest conspiracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zKbJWl9nW4

But then again, you won't look at the evidence and and people with more knowledge than you are supporters so it is kind of silly to claim I am irrational to believe this.

Do you even know anything about science? Have you studied it?

Does that video get you all hot and bothered? I bet you wish that toilet was you and the hotdogs were a bunch of young hooded Freemasons
Old 07-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #1311
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
That's what you have been conditioned to thin, MAN!

How else do you think they keep this secret? They have discredited ANYONE who dares even suggest it...

If you take the blue pill, you will wake up in your bed and you will believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill I will show you how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Old 07-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #1312
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Reading through your posts in this thread, I get the distinct impression you have some sort of attraction to Rev. Like you are Lenny and Rev is the puppy. Kind of disturbing in a way.

Of course I have as much proof of your attraction to Rev than you have for your convuluted conspiracy theory.

Now there is a projection...
Old 07-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #1313
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmar View Post
Don't jack my thread into the butt...
What's it worth to ya.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #1314
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Agreed. Best thread in a long time.
Now I know what to do....
Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #1315
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Now there is a projection...

Astral plain?

Old 07-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #1316
OABB
Ball juice is back.

Meltdown mode: on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Macruder has made me hate baja.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #1317
MacGruder

[QUOTE=sirhcyennek81;3217927]
Quote:

1. An aha moment for you. I see no conspiracy, and find the logic you continually use does not fit your conclusion. This tech, according to you is easy to make and deploy. So our government hides this simple technology and banks on the fact no one else will come up with it independently of the government. Do you not see the flaw in that line of thought?
No I don't see the flaw.. please fill me in. If you are serious I would like to know your reasoning. What choice do they have but to hope no one comes up with it? But you also have to understand.. it appears they are suppressing the education system and attempts by new businesses to purpose it. They probably control the aviation industry as well. I cna show you evidence to support all this.. if you will look.

also realize that many of these things they have orchestrated -- like 9-11 were done knowing that eventually the mainstream would catch up. That was their way of dealing with it.. and we are right at the zero hour for all that. Look what 9-11 did to our freedoms while attempting to fly. I think something big is going to happen that affects EVERYTHING in that way.

Quote:
2. Most normal people would ignore someone who bothers them. You know, handle it like an adult and not ramble into a 1500 post thread with that person. Your football takes were exposed. It happens. Learn from it and adjust the dial to a more moderate tone.
The problem is it isn't just one person.. it's a whole gaggle of defectives.. And once you are on Team Defects hit list you are going to see the same shiz all over. Most people would shut a guy like that up and not let him take over the board.

Quote:
And through all of this you have been owned, because you CONTINUE to argue it.

Jesus.

Not if I own you first suckah...
Old 07-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #1318
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev Vyvanse View Post
Thats baja bro.
Tin foil is toxic. I do not keep it around.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #1319
OABB
Ball juice is back.

Meltdown mode: on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:
Now I know what to do....
What?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #1320
MacGruder

Quote:
That's exactly what they want you to believe.

Conference USA > SEC

Chris Johnson is a better runner in the NFL than he was in Conference USA.
But Knowshon Moreno is a worse runner in the NFL than he was in the SEC.

OWNED. FAIL.
TKnowshon doesn't count.. he played with Orton... fail. Can you do anything other than fail? Even by accident?
Old 07-14-2011, 09:56 PM   #1321
baja
Headmaster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev Vyvanse View Post
What do you use for your hat then?
straw
Old 07-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #1322
MacGruder

Quote:
If you take the blue pill, you will wake up in your bed and you will believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill I will show you how far down the rabbit hole goes...

Got gay again man.. lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Old 07-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #1323
MacGruder

Quote:
FAIL.

Knowshon also played with the #1 performing QB in the history of the NFL through 3 games.
He was injured though... come on man...

How could one person have so much nothing??
Old 07-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #1324
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

1. No I don't see the flaw.. please fill me in. If you are serious I would like to know your reasoning. What choice do they have but to hope no one comes up with it? But you also have to understand.. it appears they are suppressing the education system and attempts by new businesses to purpose it. They probably control the aviation industry as well. I cna show you evidence to support all this.. if you will look.
2. also realize that many of these things they have orchestrated -- like 9-11 were done knowing that eventually the mainstream would catch up. That was their way of dealing with it.. and we are right at the zero hour for all that. Look what 9-11 did to our freedoms while attempting to fly. I think something big is going to happen that affects EVERYTHING in that way.

The problem is it isn't just one person.. it's a whole gaggle of defectives.. And once you are on Team Defects hit list you are going to see the same shiz all over. Most people would shut a guy like that up and not let him take over the board.

3. Not if I own you first suckah...

1. You poor fool. You are proposing that the government hides something so simple anyone can build it, and base this entire theory on no one building it on their own. In fact, the "big bad government" engages in 60 years of deceptions and intervention to stop a technology as innovative and as simple as the wheel. Do you not see the failing there? You have built a massive column of steel on quicksand but insist the quicksand is sound.

2. Like 9/11 being planned before the Pentagon or the WTC was built. Its not insane to assume that at all...

3. You are deluded. They have owned you because you continue to respond you simpleton.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #1325
MacGruder

Quote:
FAIL.

That's just what Studesville wanted you to believe. You're so dumb you fell right into it because of your insecurities you want to believe anything "authority" tells you.

Try being a leader instead of a follower for once.

How could one person have so much nothing?

This is a funny video of a someone doing something funny and ironic.. and hip..

I post this vid because I have nothing better to do.. even though I am supposedly a glorious person...