The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #101
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Someone else that can't refute it... Keep dodging...

That alone is proof I am right.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #102
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,145

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I'm still waiting for you to refute it.. ooopps.. you can't can you.. which is why you post your pictures all day..

If it isn't obviously correct you should be able to refute it. Please do...
Here we go dragster, here we go [boom] [boom]
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #103
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Hell, Sam Bradford's name used to be Sam Dillford. He would have changed it all the way to Brady, but his parents only let him use the first four letters.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #104
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I'm still waiting for you to refute it.. ooopps.. you can't can you.. which is why you post your pictures all day..

If it isn't obviously correct you should be able to refute it. Please do...
Because there's no real comparison...?

Do you realize I can draw better comparisons with Tom Brandstater?

Bradford has a bigger arm than Brady (albeit still not "elite"), is more accurate (at this stage) and was a much better all around player in the collegiate ranks (pocket presence, decision making, roughly 20 lbs bigger, and have you seen Bradfords collegiate awards list?)

Frankly, it's completely laughable that you think Tom Brady sky rocketed Sam Bradford's draft stock.

Now, please try to refute using football examples

In b4 "lol 32nd degree!"
In b4 "all truth..."
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #105
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

So you claim there is no comparison then start your argument with a complete LIE.

Quote:
Bradford has a bigger arm than Brady
Skip Bayless who is the biggest OU homer ever said Bradford had a weak arm coming out of college..

You are juts making my case for me..

Bradford was a physical liability coming out of college just like Brady.. Bradford didn't bulk up at all until after he was out of college and he is still pretty lanky.

The way to attack both Brady and Bradford is to get physical with them.. it affects both of them much more than other NFL QBs.

You are just making my argument for me...

More proof you have no evidence to refute my comment. Because it was obviously true..

And Tebow was a 25th pick with far greater accomplishments than Bradford against far tougher competition so saying Bradford was more accomplished than Brady is just asinine..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #106
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So you claim there is no comparison then start your argument with a complete LIE.



Skip Bayless who is the biggest OU homer ever said Bradford had a weak arm coming out of college..

You are juts making my case for me..

Bradford was a physical liability coming out of college just like Brady.. Bradford didn't bulk up at all until after he was out of college and he is still pretty lanky.

The way to attack both Brady and Bradford is to get physical with them.. it affects both of them much more than other NFL QBs.

You are just making my argument for me...

More proof you have no evidence to refute my comment. Because it was obviously true..

And Tebow was a 25th pick with far greater accomplishments than Bradford against far tougher competition so saying Bradford was more accomplished than Brady is just asinine..

he never claimed this dumb****.

YOU claimed Brady was the reason Bradford's draft stock climbed.
Did you forget that doozy?

stick to your own mistakes first, than try and move on mmmkay?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #107
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So you claim there is no comparison then start your argument with a complete LIE.



Skip Bayless who is the biggest OU homer ever said Bradford had a weak arm coming out of college..

You are juts making my case for me..

Bradford was a physical liability coming out of college just like Brady.. Bradford didn't bulk up at all until after he was out of college and he is still pretty lanky.

The way to attack both Brady and Bradford is to get physical with them.. it affects both of them much more than other NFL QBs.

You are just making my argument for me...

More proof you have no evidence to refute my comment. Because it was obviously true..

And Tebow was a 25th pick with far greater accomplishments than Bradford against far tougher competition so saying Bradford was more accomplished than Brady is just asinine..
1. Bradford was more accomplished than Brady. Tebow has nothing to do with that.

2. Bradford was 236lbs at the combine. Brady was 211 after finishing the season at 199.

3. Bradford has a BIGGER arm than Brady. This is an undisputable fact no matter how much you reference Skip Bayless in a vacuum. I didn't call it a Matt Stafford/Cutler/etc arm or even a Peyton Manning arm, but it's stronger than Brady's. Period.

4. The way to attack ANY QB is to get physical with them, you buffoon.

5. Please try again. You're cute when you're angry
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #108
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
he never claimed this dumb****.

YOU claimed Brady was the reason Bradford's draft stock climbed.
Did you forget that doozy?

stick to your own mistakes first, than try and move on mmmkay?
You still haven't refuted it dumbass... why else would a weak armed physical liability with little athleticism go number one over Tebow?

Fail.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #109
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Anybody ever notice how Peyton Manning's NFL career didn't really take off until Brady became a starter in college?

He just didn't have the blueprint to follow until then, I guess.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #110
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Anybody ever notice how Peyton Manning's NFL career didn't really take off until Brady became a starter in college?

He just didn't have the blueprint to follow until then, I guess.
Tom Brady owes his draft status to the similar play of Joe Montana and Troy Aikman.

...oh wait.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #111
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,972

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Guaranteed tebow and Quinn pull better than that.
Yeah, but Quinn's are dudes.
Seems Fox is looking at Tebow to lead us off. Competition? Sure, but I believe it is Tebow's to lose. Can't wait to go back now and read how this thread has changed from its headline.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #112
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
1. Bradford was more accomplished than Brady. Tebow has nothing to do with that.
How could Tebow NOT have anything to do with that? he went OVER Tebow.. Tebow even has a stronger arm than Bradford and more accomplished and more athletic! How else do you justify Bradford going over Tebow? Tebow even went over Brady!

How can you be this stupid? Is that how you get to the 32nd degree? It's the 32 degree of stupidity?

[/quote]2. Bradford was 236lbs at the combine. Brady was 211 after finishing the season at 199.[/quote]

Bradford was said to be the number one pick long before this, you loon.

Quote:
3. Bradford has a BIGGER arm than Brady. This is an undisputable fact no matter how much you reference Skip Bayless in a vacuum. I didn't call it a Matt Stafford/Cutler/etc arm or even a Peyton Manning arm, but it's stronger than Brady's. Period.
So then prove it.. I backed my statement up with a guy who watched every OU game.. BACK IT UP, LOSER.

Quote:
4. The way to attack ANY QB is to get physical with them, you buffoon.
No it isn't you 32nd degree tool bag! Guys who are athletic and can take the punishment you force them to stay in the pocket.. NOT attack them. Guys like Brady and Bradford it PAYS to play them physicla even wuith the risk of them punishing you for it because their game will drop off. Look at the national champ game. Both guys have to be protected like China dolls..

[quote]5. Please try again. You're cute when you're angry[/qupte]

Angry? I am loving this.. you are fun to own if nothing else... probably because you are such a 32nd degree elitist loon.

You continue to prove how you have no argument and my statement was dead-on. Even you realize it now. You walked right into it.

It's fun to watch you and your chronies try to dance your way out of it every time though..

Last edited by MacGruder; 07-08-2011 at 11:36 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #113
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Wow.

Just wow.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #114
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,972

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Ok, seems MacGruber is back and with the help of Rev, has seen this thread really take off. MacGruber, show some ****ing proof of why Bradford is compared to Brady. If true, it makes sense. Just go google some pre draft stuff and bring it here. It seems no one else is in agreement with you. I don't have an opinion one way or the other so I would like to see this comparison (as many might also). Get to work!
As for TheReverend, did you ever dispute Kaylore's rebuttal on your claim that Orton fumbles the ball too many times in his thread? I know you were in AZ at the time so I assumed you were going to look up some stats once you got back from AZ.
If you are going to slam one poster, you got to be held in the same standards for your claim.

As for MacGruber, you seemed to be gone for awhile. Alien abduction or working on your anti gravity vehicle?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #115
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So you claim there is no comparison then start your argument with a complete LIE.

Skip Bayless who is the biggest OU homer ever said Bradford had a weak arm coming out of college..
Bradford had a "weak arm"? Um...not really. Your first mistake is taking anything that someone named "Skip" said seriously. Your second mistake is taking Skip Bayless seriously.

Quote:
Bradford was a physical liability coming out of college just like Brady.. Bradford didn't bulk up at all until after he was out of college and he is still pretty lanky.
I wouldn't say that Bradford has ever been overly skinny. He has always been fit, and has never been a "physical liability". That was a myth propagated by people who knew nothing of him but his injury.

Quote:
The way to attack both Brady and Bradford is to get physical with them.. it affects both of them much more than other NFL QBs.
That doesn't bother Bradford at all.
You are just making my argument for me...

More proof you have no evidence to refute my comment. Because it was obviously true..

And Tebow was a 25th pick with far greater accomplishments than Bradford against far tougher competition so saying Bradford was more accomplished than Brady is just asinine..[/QUOTE]
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #116
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Probably best to not click on that link at work. Thanks.....
The link is fixed now. Thank you to those who reported that it went to a porn page.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #117
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You still haven't refuted it dumbass... why else would a weak armed physical liability with little athleticism go number one over Tebow?

Fail.
Did you really just say that Bradford has little athleticism?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #118
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Okay, despite my better judgment, I'm gonna try and wade through this massive pile of feces:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
How could Tebow NOT have anything to do with that? he went OVER Tebow.. Tebow even has a stronger arm than Bradford and more accomplished and more athletic! How else do you justify Bradford going over Tebow? Tebow even went over Brady!

How can you be this stupid? Is that how you get to the 32nd degree? It's the 32 degree of stupidity?
Because you're making a comparison between Brady and Bradford and Tebow has literally NOTHING to do with either's play style.

NOTHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Bradford was said to be the number one pick long before this, you loon.
What does that have to do with refuting your statement with the FACT that Sam is and was over 20 lbs bigger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So then prove it.. I backed my statement up with a guy who watched every OU game.. BACK IT UP, LOSER.
Okay.

Video starts out with a pretty OVER 60 yarder:



Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
No it isn't you 32nd degree tool bag! Guys who are athletic and can take the punishment you force them to stay in the pocket.. NOT attack them. Guys like Brady and Bradford it PAYS to play them physicla even wuith the risk of them punishing you for it because their game will drop off. Look at the national champ game. Both guys have to be protected like China dolls..
Dick Lebeau and his HoF career is lol'ing at you SO hard right now and JJ is rolling over in his grave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Angry? I am loving this.. you are fun to own if nothing else... probably because you are such a 32nd degree elitist loon.

You continue to prove how you have no argument and my statement was dead-on. Even you realize it now. You walked right into it.

It's fun to watch you and your chronies try to dance your way out of it every time though..
Sure thing.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #119
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Did you really just say that Bradford has little athleticism?
Did you just try to imply he does have athleticism?

This is the guy who was protected like a china doll his whole college career behind the best line facing horrible D and the one time he got hit by scrubs he fell apart faster than a chinese motorcycle...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #120
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Why are you guys trying to logically argue with him on this? What is the point of really demanding proof of his claim, other than encouraging him into believing it might exist?

We should be plenty capable of making nonstop jokes about it at his expense without further nonsense and infantile ranting spamming the thread.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #121
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
What does that have to do with refuting your statement with the FACT that Sam is and was over 20 lbs bigger?
bwaaahahahaha

Fin.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #122
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Did you just try to imply he does have athleticism?

This is the guy who was protected like a china doll his whole college career behind the best line facing horrible D and the one time he got hit by scrubs he fell apart faster than a chinese motorcycle...
I watched more OU football than Skip Bayless can pretend to have watched.

This is just one example of Bradford's athleticsim as he stiff-arms and then outruns this middle linebacker to the touchline, leaps over a DB and get's helicoptered out of bounds by an end:


OU played Bradford in bootlegs and shotguns for a reason...because he can move all around the pocket.

Bradford was also an excellent basketball player, a scratch golfer, a hockey player, baseball player, and ran track.

Last edited by epicSocialism4tw; 07-08-2011 at 12:00 PM..
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #123
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
I watched more OU football than Skip Bayless can pretend to have watched.

This is just one example of Bradford's athleticsim as he stiff-arms and then outruns this middle linebacker to the touchline, leaps over a DB and get's helicoptered out of bounds by an end:


OU played Bradford in bootlegs and shotguns for a reason...because he can move all around the pocket.
Pfffffft

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen Brady turn the corner!

/MacGruder
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #124
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You can't be friking serious.. the guy almost got killed against a crap Big12 D! If he had been in the SEC he would have been killed before he even got out of the pocket! That is the best example of athleticism you could find?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #125
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Pfffffft

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen Brady turn the corner!

/MacGruder
Turn the corner.. LMFAO

Do you even know what shame is? Your life is the definition of a delusion..

The fact Brady even had to run the ball in against those crap defenses he faced is an embarrassment.. that is WHY he isn't even Tom Brady coming out of college.

Juts keep buying what the media sells you.. again.. if it wasn't for Brady you wouldn't be buying it..

The same thing is going to happen to Bradford that happened to Orton this season. Hell.. the only reason Oroton was starter last season was the same reason - Brady being such a success in Bellichick's offense. it's why McD thought he could do the same with him..

Last edited by MacGruder; 07-08-2011 at 12:05 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Official* John Fox Staff Thread tsiguy96 Orange Mane Central Discussion 196 02-03-2011 10:54 PM
Welcome John Fox...please leave your .500 record and last place finish in Carolina Pontius Pirate Orange Mane Central Discussion 73 01-15-2011 10:42 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Denver Broncos