The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #101
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Wade's World

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: filling the cups... lol
Posts: 35,073

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Probably best to not click on that link at work. Thanks.....
The link is fixed now. Thank you to those who reported that it went to a porn page.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #102
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You still haven't refuted it dumbass... why else would a weak armed physical liability with little athleticism go number one over Tebow?

Fail.
Did you really just say that Bradford has little athleticism?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #103
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Did you really just say that Bradford has little athleticism?
Did you just try to imply he does have athleticism?

This is the guy who was protected like a china doll his whole college career behind the best line facing horrible D and the one time he got hit by scrubs he fell apart faster than a chinese motorcycle...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #104
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Why are you guys trying to logically argue with him on this? What is the point of really demanding proof of his claim, other than encouraging him into believing it might exist?

We should be plenty capable of making nonstop jokes about it at his expense without further nonsense and infantile ranting spamming the thread.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #105
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
What does that have to do with refuting your statement with the FACT that Sam is and was over 20 lbs bigger?
bwaaahahahaha

Fin.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #106
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Did you just try to imply he does have athleticism?

This is the guy who was protected like a china doll his whole college career behind the best line facing horrible D and the one time he got hit by scrubs he fell apart faster than a chinese motorcycle...
I watched more OU football than Skip Bayless can pretend to have watched.

This is just one example of Bradford's athleticsim as he stiff-arms and then outruns this middle linebacker to the touchline, leaps over a DB and get's helicoptered out of bounds by an end:


OU played Bradford in bootlegs and shotguns for a reason...because he can move all around the pocket.

Bradford was also an excellent basketball player, a scratch golfer, a hockey player, baseball player, and ran track.

Last edited by epicSocialism4tw; 07-08-2011 at 12:00 PM..
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #107
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You can't be friking serious.. the guy almost got killed against a crap Big12 D! If he had been in the SEC he would have been killed before he even got out of the pocket! That is the best example of athleticism you could find?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #108
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Pfffffft

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen Brady turn the corner!

/MacGruder
Turn the corner.. LMFAO

Do you even know what shame is? Your life is the definition of a delusion..

The fact Brady even had to run the ball in against those crap defenses he faced is an embarrassment.. that is WHY he isn't even Tom Brady coming out of college.

Juts keep buying what the media sells you.. again.. if it wasn't for Brady you wouldn't be buying it..

The same thing is going to happen to Bradford that happened to Orton this season. Hell.. the only reason Oroton was starter last season was the same reason - Brady being such a success in Bellichick's offense. it's why McD thought he could do the same with him..

Last edited by MacGruder; 07-08-2011 at 12:05 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #109
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 22,128

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ
Default

I'm convinced guys like this are just creations of Taco for when traffic starts to get slow around here and he needs the clicks.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #110
SoonerBronco
Rocket Man
 
SoonerBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 2,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wahoo McDaniel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
I watched more OU football than Skip Bayless can pretend to have watched.

This is just one example of Bradford's athleticsim as he stiff-arms and then outruns this middle linebacker to the touchline, leaps over a DB and get's helicoptered out of bounds by an end:


OU played Bradford in bootlegs and shotguns for a reason...because he can move all around the pocket.

Bradford was also an excellent basketball player, a scratch golfer, a hockey player, baseball player, and ran track.
he averaged a double double and was an AAU team mate of Blake Griffin.
SoonerBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #111
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You can't be friking serious.. the guy almost got killed against a crap Big12 D! If he had been in the SEC he would have been killed before he even got out of the pocket! That is the best example of athleticism you could find?
What on earth are you even talking about? Bradford was known as both an athlete and a great pocket passer at Oklahoma. He made it look easy because he was just that good.

Here are some Bradford highlights for anyone who would like to see them:
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #112
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 28,025

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Juts keep buying what the media sells you.. again.. if it wasn't for Brady you wouldn't be buying it..
Well, it took a little time before the conspiracy theory came out.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #113
OABB
Just winloss baby
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Oh no we suck again!

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 12,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

is macgruder Lex? it's "kobe can't hit a game winner" all over again.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #114
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Well, it took a little time before the conspiracy theory came out.
How can you even claim this when Tebow was said to be a bust?

Are you really this stupid?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #115
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
More masonic wisdom... LMAO

What a joke..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #116
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
...This discussion has NOTHING to do with Tebow.

It's Bradford and Brady... not Tim.
Of course you would say that.. because it destroys your entire argument..


Quote:
What does that have to do with refuting your statement with the FACT that Sam is and was over 20 lbs bigger?
This sniveling quote form you is so hilarious..

[Cat picture]"but why do I have to look at reality?"[/cat picture]

LMFAO
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #117
OABB
Just winloss baby
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Oh no we suck again!

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 12,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Of course you would say that.. because it destroys your entire argument..




This sniveling quote form you is so hilarious..

[Cat picture]"but why do I have to look at reality?"[/cat picture]

LMFAO
dude, when you lose, it's best to admit it and just walk away. Continuing to argue a ridiculous notion while laying out really lame insults and acting like a b**** is kind of gross to watch personally. You should show a little class and pride and just stop honestly.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #118
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Bradford has been compared to Manning WAY more then he has ever been Tom Brady. Hell even Archie Manning thought Bradford was worth the first overall pick.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...peyton-manning
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #119
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
...This discussion has NOTHING to do with Tebow.

It's Bradford and Brady... not Tim.
This is the entire point though.. that Bradford could be drafted over tebow with all Bradford's weaknesses is BECAUSE of Brady.

Brady was taken lower than Tebow.. and Tebow was supposed to be a bust...

Yet Bradford has the exact same weaknesses and strengths as Brady and goes over Brady AND Tebow

Last edited by MacGruder; 07-08-2011 at 12:35 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #120
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Of course you would say that.. because it destroys your entire argument..




This sniveling quote form you is so hilarious..

[Cat picture]"but why do I have to look at reality?"[/cat picture]

LMFAO
Give it up, man.

You pulled a Hindenburg.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #121
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Bradford has been compared to Manning WAY more then he has ever been Tom Brady. Hell even Archie Manning thought Bradford was worth the first overall pick.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...peyton-manning
Manning? That is NUTS... Manning is a physical BEAST. If Bradford got hit like Manning he'd be dead. In the SEC or NFL...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #122
OABB
Just winloss baby
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Oh no we suck again!

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 12,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Bradford has been compared to Manning WAY more then he has ever been Tom Brady. Hell even Archie Manning thought Bradford was worth the first overall pick.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...peyton-manning
that because Archie watched Tom Brady. Duh.

are you a 33rd level mason?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #123
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
dude, when you lose, it's best to admit it and just walk away. Continuing to argue a ridiculous notion while laying out really lame insults and acting like a b**** is kind of gross to watch personally. You should show a little class and pride and just stop honestly.
You have it backwards.. it is the Rev who is not repsonding to my comments.. not the other way around..

Bradford was considered the number one pick BEFORE he ever put weight on... that proves my point.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #124
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Manning? That is NUTS... Manning is a physical BEAST. If Bradford got hit like Manning he'd be dead. In the SEC or NFL...
Okay, this is starting to get weird.

I have a hard time thinking that someone could put this many questionable statements together in sequence.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #125
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Let me guess.. all you idiots are buddies in political discussions right..

Team Dbag... politicizing EVERYTHING...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Denver Broncos