The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #301
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wow, idiot:

So how do you know the opinion of people on the Orangemane towards Tebow pre-draft?
Because I've seen your work.. This isn't exactly the Algonquin round table here..

Though honestly I did see a lot of comments on here that were more pro than other Broncos or NFL boards.. but that aint saying a whole lot..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #302
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Because I've seen your work.. This isn't exactly the Algonquin round table here..

Though honestly I did see a lot of comments on here that were more pro than other Broncos or NFL boards.. but that aint saying a whole lot..
"My work"?!?!

I've been one of the biggest Tebow homers since even before the draft that there is...
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #303
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
"My work"?!?!

I've been one of the biggest Tebow homers since even before the draft that there is...
I meant YOUR as in everyone... I am surprised you got something right for once.. lol

What clued you in?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #304
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I meant YOUR as in everyone... I am surprised you got something right for once.. lol

What clued you in?
So let me get this straight...

You claim no prior knowledge of this forums attitude towards a certain player, yet decide to condemn "them" for it anyway, and all the while extolling yourself even though you weren't around for almost a full year later.

Like everything else you say:

Sounds legit.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #305
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I meant YOUR as in everyone... I am surprised you got something right for once.. lol

What clued you in?
Way to go, dude.

You ruined the only football related thread to exist in this football drought in awhile.

U r awsum!
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #306
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I just explained it to you... I have seen "your" work - the board. Considering everywhere all over the internet I saw the same behavior and seeing your behavior here I have no reason to believe the people here on a whole would be any different..

I asked the person i was talking to IF they were one of those people.. so obviously I wasn't condemning EVERYONE...

You sure are a sensitive troll..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #307
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Way to go, dude.

You ruined the only football related thread to exist in this football drought in awhile.

U r awsum!
I am not the one that came in posting pictures and harassing people for their opinions.. That was ya'll.. then u act like it's my fault for your behavior.. how brilliant.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #308
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I am not the one that came in posting pictures and harassing people for their opinions.. That was ya'll.. then u act like it's my fault for your behavior.. how brilliant.
Nah, you just wouldn't leave it alone after you had made a fool of yourself.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #309
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #310
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Nah, you just wouldn't leave it alone after you had made a fool of yourself.
If you say so it must be true.. you all are so open minded and rational.. LMFAO
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #311
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I think more telling about the interview was he claimed Denver will have the most sophisitcated running attack in the league. What does that mean to me? There will be lots of options and deception. What else does that mean? TIMMY TIME!
Can you imagine a running attack with Knowshon, Deangelo, and Timmy running bootlegs and Q draws?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #312
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
Submit or be banned..

I think the people posting pictures need the time out...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #313
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,295

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I don't have a college team honestly.. I was just a casual college football fan. Tebow made me more interested and it really showed me how biased people are. I have just been following the Tebow saga the whole time because it was so amazing and crazy.

But I am not from Florida and have no ties.. I live on the West coast.
We have enough crazies here. Please add to the fact that by West Coast you meant Arizona, Nevada, Washington or Oregon. Oh pleaaaase be one of those 4.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-08-2011 at 07:37 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #314
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Submit or be banned..

I think the people posting pictures need the time out...
I'm not normally a fan of using memes and pictures in place of actual comments on message boards, but you aren't exactly making a very strong argument for the use of text.

Anyway, I found a picture for you. It's a gif of this thread:

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #315
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,295

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
Bronco Warrior got more leeway than MacGruber. At broncosforum, they bounced him after one day. Exactly what trolling MacGruber is doing here, he got bounced there.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #316
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=broncocalijohn;3213362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I don't have a college team honestly.. I was just a casual college football fan. Tebow made me more interested and it really showed me how biased people are. I have just been following the Tebow saga the whole time because it was so amazing and crazy.

But I am not from Florida and have no ties.. I live on the West coast.[/QUOTE]

We have enough crazies here. Please add to the fact that by West Coast you meant Arizona, Nevada, Washington or Oregon. Oh pleaaaase be one of those 4.
You don't want to know where I'm from.. Though I am really more of a citizen of the world.. that is why I don't really identify with particular teams. (non-homer) But I'm not a bandwagoner either.. I don;t try to take credit for other success etc.

I just root for great players.. I tend to like unique players that don't fit in a mold. I was a big supporter of Dirk because the guy was so undervalued and deserved to win for so long. Him and the Mavs winning this year was mind boggling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #317
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I'm not normally a fan of using memes and pictures in place of actual comments on message boards, but you aren't exactly making a very strong argument for the use of text.

Anyway, I found a picture for you. It's a gif of this thread:

So deal with a bunch of morons and idiots or be banned.. tough call.. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #318
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Way over your head, as usual.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #319
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Who ya Got?

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,091

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7
Default

**** it let Tebow start the whole year if anything we can trade up for Luck next year if we get a top 5 or 10
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #320
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Bronco Warrior got more leeway than MacGruber. At broncosforum, they bounced him after one day. Exactly what trolling MacGruber is doing here, he got bounced there.
BroncoWarrior was fun.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #321
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,295

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
BroncoWarrior was fun.
Yes, but he couldnt handle being caught either in lies or bad statements.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #322
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Way over your head, as usual.
Yeah.. I feel really bad I am not up on your scabby little picture dialogue..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:40 PM   #323
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
BroncoWarrior was fun.
BroncoWarrior actually claimed he was going to sue me for making fun of him.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #324
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
BroncoWarrior actually claimed he was going to sue me for making fun of him.
See what I mean?

A dude with a permed mullet and cutoff jean shorts threatening to sue people...that's fun. Its like a saturday night live character.

MacGruber is a SNL character too, I guess.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #325
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
**** it let Tebow start the whole year if anything we can trade up for Luck next year if we get a top 5 or 10
Talk about overrated...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Official* John Fox Staff Thread tsiguy96 Orange Mane Central Discussion 196 02-03-2011 10:54 PM
Welcome John Fox...please leave your .500 record and last place finish in Carolina Pontius Pirate Orange Mane Central Discussion 73 01-15-2011 10:42 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Denver Broncos