The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #251
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
It's bizarre how they all use the same shtick too.. posting "funny" pictures.. etc. They have developed their own system of behavior.. and they all do it.

It reminds me of a funny experiment I saw.. they had people in an elevator all stand facing the same direction - towards the back of the elevator.. and when people came on they would do the same thing.. every time.. no matter what direction they faced. lol
For you.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #252
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
yeah he didn't make the playoffs. Cassel wasn't a rookie he was in his 4th year. Let me know when you know something about football.

He was still very very successful.. and Matt Cassell hasn't exactly blown the doors off. What should that tell you? It's the same reason Orton put up monster numbers in the same system. What more do you need to see? If Orton had had a little better team he would be as overrated as Bradford right now.. for the same reason.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #253
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
yeah he didn't make the playoffs. Cassel wasn't a rookie he was in his 4th year. Let me know when you know something about football.
It was his first year as a starter. he was virtually a rookie...he had no real prep either because Brady was injured... He got a massive contract out of it so someone was obviously impressed..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #254
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Join Date: Jan 2011

Tebow Draft Date: April 2010

Conclusion: Sounds legit
Yes.. because this is the only message board in existence..

I didn't think it was possible for you to get more bush league.. You truly are gifted in your own way... too bad it's not a real way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #255
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
He was still very very successful.. and Matt Cassell hasn't exactly blown the doors off. What should that tell you? It's the same reason Orton put up monster numbers in the same system. What more do you need to see? If Orton had had a little better team he would be as overrated as Bradford right now.. for the same reason.
Cassel took a team that didn't lose a game the year before to not making the playoffs. Success is making the playoffs and better. Not making the playoffs is never viewed as successful. Don't bring Orton into this either.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #256
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
It was his first year as a starter. he was virtually a rookie...he had no real prep either because Brady was injured... He got a massive contract out of it so someone was obviously impressed..
No real prep? 4 years to learn a system and you think he was virtually a rookie. As for the contract goes....there is a sucker born every minute.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #257
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Cassel took a team that didn't lose a game the year before to not making the playoffs. Success is making the playoffs and better. Not making the playoffs is never viewed as successful. Don't bring Orton into this either.
So then why did Cassel get a monster contract?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #258
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No real prep? 4 years to learn a system and you think he was virtually a rookie. As for the contract goes....there is a sucker born every minute.
Yeah.. the suckers who think Bradford is legit as well. That is my point.. you are agreeing with me you numbskull. haha lmao

Cassel was overrated just like Bradford, Orton and even Brady in the same system...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #259
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So then why did Cassel get a monster contract?
Really?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #260
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wow, idiot:

So how do you know the opinion of people on the Orangemane towards Tebow pre-draft?
Because I've seen your work.. This isn't exactly the Algonquin round table here..

Though honestly I did see a lot of comments on here that were more pro than other Broncos or NFL boards.. but that aint saying a whole lot..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #261
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
"My work"?!?!

I've been one of the biggest Tebow homers since even before the draft that there is...
I meant YOUR as in everyone... I am surprised you got something right for once.. lol

What clued you in?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #262
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I meant YOUR as in everyone... I am surprised you got something right for once.. lol

What clued you in?
Way to go, dude.

You ruined the only football related thread to exist in this football drought in awhile.

U r awsum!
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #263
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I just explained it to you... I have seen "your" work - the board. Considering everywhere all over the internet I saw the same behavior and seeing your behavior here I have no reason to believe the people here on a whole would be any different..

I asked the person i was talking to IF they were one of those people.. so obviously I wasn't condemning EVERYONE...

You sure are a sensitive troll..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #264
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Way to go, dude.

You ruined the only football related thread to exist in this football drought in awhile.

U r awsum!
I am not the one that came in posting pictures and harassing people for their opinions.. That was ya'll.. then u act like it's my fault for your behavior.. how brilliant.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #265
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 37,002

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I am not the one that came in posting pictures and harassing people for their opinions.. That was ya'll.. then u act like it's my fault for your behavior.. how brilliant.
Nah, you just wouldn't leave it alone after you had made a fool of yourself.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #266
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #267
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw View Post
Nah, you just wouldn't leave it alone after you had made a fool of yourself.
If you say so it must be true.. you all are so open minded and rational.. LMFAO
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #268
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I think more telling about the interview was he claimed Denver will have the most sophisitcated running attack in the league. What does that mean to me? There will be lots of options and deception. What else does that mean? TIMMY TIME!
Can you imagine a running attack with Knowshon, Deangelo, and Timmy running bootlegs and Q draws?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #269
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
Submit or be banned..

I think the people posting pictures need the time out...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #270
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,736

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I don't have a college team honestly.. I was just a casual college football fan. Tebow made me more interested and it really showed me how biased people are. I have just been following the Tebow saga the whole time because it was so amazing and crazy.

But I am not from Florida and have no ties.. I live on the West coast.
We have enough crazies here. Please add to the fact that by West Coast you meant Arizona, Nevada, Washington or Oregon. Oh pleaaaase be one of those 4.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-08-2011 at 07:37 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #271
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Submit or be banned..

I think the people posting pictures need the time out...
I'm not normally a fan of using memes and pictures in place of actual comments on message boards, but you aren't exactly making a very strong argument for the use of text.

Anyway, I found a picture for you. It's a gif of this thread:

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #272
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 26,736

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
The only fitting way this ends is with the dude getting banned, right? I mean, you're not gonna run the guy off and he's not going to be shamed.

Maybe a three-month timeout or something.
Bronco Warrior got more leeway than MacGruber. At broncosforum, they bounced him after one day. Exactly what trolling MacGruber is doing here, he got bounced there.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #273
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=broncocalijohn;3213362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I don't have a college team honestly.. I was just a casual college football fan. Tebow made me more interested and it really showed me how biased people are. I have just been following the Tebow saga the whole time because it was so amazing and crazy.

But I am not from Florida and have no ties.. I live on the West coast.[/QUOTE]

We have enough crazies here. Please add to the fact that by West Coast you meant Arizona, Nevada, Washington or Oregon. Oh pleaaaase be one of those 4.
You don't want to know where I'm from.. Though I am really more of a citizen of the world.. that is why I don't really identify with particular teams. (non-homer) But I'm not a bandwagoner either.. I don;t try to take credit for other success etc.

I just root for great players.. I tend to like unique players that don't fit in a mold. I was a big supporter of Dirk because the guy was so undervalued and deserved to win for so long. Him and the Mavs winning this year was mind boggling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #274
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I'm not normally a fan of using memes and pictures in place of actual comments on message boards, but you aren't exactly making a very strong argument for the use of text.

Anyway, I found a picture for you. It's a gif of this thread:

So deal with a bunch of morons and idiots or be banned.. tough call.. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #275
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Way over your head, as usual.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Denver Broncos