The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #226
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Its not like Sam Bradford has the record for highest passing efficiency in college football history or anything. Nooooo.
Oh, but thats because he faced weak teams such as:
Ranked Oklahoma State teams
Ranked Nebraska teams
Ranked Texas teams
Ranked Miami team
Ranked Cincinnati team

Bradford has pinpoint accuracy, smart, mobile, and has a good arm. THAT IS WHY HE WENT #1 NOT BECAUSE OF TOM FREAKIN BRADY!
All those teams were overrated playing in the weak Big12... The SEC is the only conference that has parity. And they are all elite caliber teams. This is why Bradford and McCoy were so overrated.. their teams were just as talented as a elite SEC team but unlike in the SEC all the other teams stink. This is why they put up such great numbers.. Bradfor would have been knocked just like McCoy if he wasn't a Tom Brady wannabe...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #227
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You were talking about Brady and Bradford. Who said anything about the Tebow? Stay on topic dip**** and I would say try again but maybe you should just leave this thread. BTW, much better time when you were gone this last week or so.
You claim it's stupid to think there is some kind of bias (conspiracy).. and yet Tebow was mocked and derided for no reason whatsover... then you attack me..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #228
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Yeah.. right.. anyone that could think the STUD Bradford sucks has to be an idiot.. the guy who put up 60 on every garbage BIG12 defense but couldn't score against a SEC D to save his life...

Just like Colt MCCoy.. he was the winningest QB in college football history.. faces a SEC D and can't make it through the first quarter..
The Husker D that McCoy played against in the B12 championship game was better then the one he faced in the NC game.

As for Bradford couldn't score against a SEC D to save his life, he went 26 for 41 completed 63% of his passes for 256 yards 2 TDs and 2 INT's the one time he played a SEC team.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #229
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
The Husker D that McCoy played against in the B12 championship game was better then the one he faced in the NC game.

As for Bradford couldn't score against a SEC D to save his life, he went 26 for 41 completed 63% of his passes for 256 yards 2 TDs and 2 INT's the one time he played a SEC team.
Yeah.. compare those numbers against a SEC D to what he did in the BIG12.. not even CLOSE. He had as many interceptions in one game against a SEC D as he had that whole year..

The only thing the Husker D had was Suh.. and Suh would have just been another guy in the SEC... Let's see how he does playing his career in the SEC.. if he could have stayed healthy... same with Bradford and McCoy. We saw McCoy get injured constantly in the NFL too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #230
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,835

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You claim it's stupid to think there is some kind of bias (conspiracy).. and yet Tebow was mocked and derided for no reason whatsover... then you attack me..
You brought up Tebow, no one else did. You couldnt stay on topic. My aunt does this and it is because of a lifetime of drug use.
The bias had nothing to do with the media and brady/bradford. YOU brought up Tebow who wasn't mention in the discussion. It is obvious you have a hardon for Tebow since you came aboard the OrangeMane. SEC is your mothership and every other conference (especially the Big 12) is alien food. Your bias has gone overboard, MacGruber.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #231
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
You obviously didn't catch the debate he and Rev had on the history of anti-gravity technology.
don't laugh! the Chinese are all over that ****.




Last edited by Gort; 07-08-2011 at 03:07 PM..
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #232
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Yeah.. compare those numbers against a SEC D to what he did in the BIG12.. not even CLOSE. He had as many interceptions in one game against a SEC D as he had that whole year..

The only thing the Husker D had was Suh.. and Suh would have just been another guy in the SEC... Let's see how he does playing his career in the SEC.. if he could have stayed healthy... same with Bradford and McCoy. We saw McCoy get injured constantly in the NFL too.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #233
BroncoLifer
Living the Dream
 
BroncoLifer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boulder County
Posts: 1,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
.... and Suh would have just been another guy in the SEC...
We're through the looking glass people!
BroncoLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #234
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,737

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

you do realize, Suh pretty much dominated his first year in the NFL...right?

or would he have done worse in the SEC than the NFL, I am confused
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #235
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You brought up Tebow, no one else did. You couldnt stay on topic. My aunt does this and it is because of a lifetime of drug use.
The bias had nothing to do with the media and brady/bradford. YOU brought up Tebow who wasn't mention in the discussion. It is obvious you have a hardon for Tebow since you came aboard the OrangeMane. SEC is your mothership and every other conference (especially the Big 12) is alien food. Your bias has gone overboard, MacGruber.
WRONG... I am not an SEC guy. I just saw how great the SEC was compared to all other conferences. Look at their bowl record over the past few years.. they have completely dominated all of college football. They have won every championship over the past several years.

It's the people who are fans outside of the SEC who are deluding their self.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #236
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
you do realize, Suh pretty much dominated his first year in the NFL...right?

or would he have done worse in the SEC than the NFL, I am confused
How far did Suh's domination get his team?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #237
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Its not like Sam Bradford has the record for highest passing efficiency in college football history or anything. Nooooo.
Oh, but thats because he faced weak teams such as:
Ranked Oklahoma State teams
Ranked Nebraska teams
Ranked Texas teams
Ranked Miami team
Ranked Cincinnati team

Bradford has pinpoint accuracy, smart, mobile, and has a good arm. THAT IS WHY HE WENT #1 NOT BECAUSE OF TOM FREAKIN BRADY!
This guy thinks we don't understand his premise. His premise is that Tom Brady is the prototype for Sam Bradford. He supported that premise with a quote from Skip Bayless.

Maybe this really is MacGruber. MacGruber tries to think himself out of situations and ends up blowing up before he can figure it out. That sounds an awful lot like what has happened here.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #238
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,737

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
How far did Suh's domination get his team?
are we switching arguments here...because I thought this was about Suh being talented on different teams/conferences

you said, he would be just another D lineman in the SEC...I am saying, he dominated and was much more than just another D lineman in the NFL

so I ask you, is the SEC more of a challenge than the NFL...or isn't it?
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #239
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Keep your head up, MacG!

Just remember bro, "all truth goes through 3 stages".

TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #240
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Yeah.. compare those numbers against a SEC D to what he did in the BIG12.. not even CLOSE. He had as many interceptions in one game against a SEC D as he had that whole year..

The only thing the Husker D had was Suh.. and Suh would have just been another guy in the SEC... Let's see how he does playing his career in the SEC.. if he could have stayed healthy... same with Bradford and McCoy. We saw McCoy get injured constantly in the NFL too.
You forgot about that Prince guy. There was that Jared Crick dude too. None of those players are playing in the NFL are they?
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #241
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Keep your head up, MacG!

Just remember bro, "all truth goes through 3 stages".

You don't have permission to post Rev.. you still haven't responded to my comment...

Your whole argument went up in smoke...

Oh.. and maybe your little Freemasonry is good for something... all good things come in threes.. right..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #242
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Keep your head up, MacG!

Just remember bro, "all truth goes through 3 stages".
This truth is going through the "adequately falsified" stage.

MacGruber is going through the "denial" stage.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #243
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You don't have permission to post Rev.. you still haven't responded to my comment...

Your whole argument went up in smoke...

Oh.. and maybe your little Freemasonry is good for something... all good things come in threes.. right..
Sure I didn't



http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.ph...&postcount=190

...but seriously, just ignore me and keep going. You're doing great.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #244
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
are we switching arguments here...because I thought this was about Suh being talented on different teams/conferences

you said, he would be just another D lineman in the SEC...I am saying, he dominated and was much more than just another D lineman in the NFL

so I ask you, is the SEC more of a challenge than the NFL...or isn't it?
YES>. the SEC IS tougher than the NFL...

Look at Tebow's running numbers.. he broke records rushing in his first game started in the NFL and was not considered a great running QB even in the SEC.

People said his running would not translate to the NFL either.. and he has looked better running in the NFL.

And Suh's putting up good individual performances in the NFL but it isn't affecting his team much. IF it was in the SEC teams would be taking him out of the game and daring others to beat them. They did the same to Tebow in the SEC.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #245
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Sure I didn't



http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.ph...&postcount=190

...but seriously, just ignore me and keep going. You're doing great.
Still no response..

YOU are doing great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #246
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
YES>. the SEC IS tougher than the NFL...

Look at Tebow's running numbers.. he broke records rushing in his first game started in the NFL and was not considered a great running QB even in the SEC.

People said his running would not translate to the NFL either.. and he has looked better running in the NFL.

And Suh's putting up good individual performances in the NFL but it isn't affecting his team much. IF it was in the SEC teams would be taking him out of the game and daring others to beat them. They did the same to Tebow in the SEC.
Oh **** my life in half!







TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #247
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

baja:

TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #248
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Still no response from TheRev and he is mocking my comments.. at least I backup my comments.. he has a big bag of nothing...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #249
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Still no response from TheRev and he is mocking my comments.. at least I backup my comments.. he has a big bag of nothing...
Once again, I factually supported EVERY thing I've said and dismantled every point of contention you've tried to make right here:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.ph...&postcount=190

Since then all you've said:

1. Still no response! (which is bull**** because I responded to every absurd little claim in that link)

2. Suh wouldn't have been good in the SEC (which is utterly hilarious!)

3. The SEC > the NFL (which ALMOST made me piss my pants)

Why do you use this account anyway, baja? Miss talking to me that much?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #250
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Dude.. just stringing some words together in response to my comments is NOT a real response.. I posted your response and it was something to the effect of "but whhhhyyyy?"....

I even repeated what I said and spelled it out for you and you STILL didn't respond..

And when I said SUH would be another guy I mean ELITE SEC D linemen.. but not the GOD everyone made him out to be because he came out of the BIG12.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Official* John Fox Staff Thread tsiguy96 Orange Mane Central Discussion 196 02-03-2011 10:54 PM
Welcome John Fox...please leave your .500 record and last place finish in Carolina Pontius Pirate Orange Mane Central Discussion 73 01-15-2011 10:42 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Denver Broncos