The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Default Sports Show with Norm Macdonald is pretty funny tonight ... Tebow joke , Now with video

Sports Show with Norm Macdonald is pretty funny tonight ...

and there is a Tebow joke .

Last edited by TDmvp; 06-07-2011 at 09:33 PM..
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Shananahan

Aside from the occasional lame duck skit and the bits with his 'nephew', this show has been fantastic.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Norm is right about Tebow though. can you imagine how much ass and not just random college skank ass, but quality top choice ass Tim has turned down in his life? hell Leinart went back to college forgoing millions for the ass he was getting and in college he was nowhere near the level of fame as Tim

i remember an interview Erin Andrews had with him and the whole time you could see on her face that if he told her to get on her knees and worship the Tebowner she would have dropped without hesitation.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This show is funny less than 15% of the time...
I have always liked Norm's dry humor, but this show just fails.
Most of the laughs it gets from are in responce to the clips.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #5
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Never found him all that funny. More amusing than will ferrell but I am positive that is not a compliment.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
Shananahan

If you like Norm's humor and you like sports, I'm not really understanding how you could only find 15% of this show funny.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #7
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Norm is right about Tebow though. can you imagine how much ass and not just random college skank ass, but quality top choice ass Tim has turned down in his life? hell Leinart went back to college forgoing millions for the ass he was getting and in college he was nowhere near the level of fame as Tim
What was the story about beautiful, top-shelf girls constantly lining up outside his dorm room, just hoping to be the one to break through and be his first, and Tebow just passing them off and hooking up his roommate instead? I'm pretty sure I saw it around here, and it's hilarious to me.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #8
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
What was the story about beautiful, top-shelf girls constantly lining up outside his dorm room, just hoping to be the one to break through and be his first, and Tebow just passing them off and hooking up his roommate instead? I'm pretty sure I saw it around here, and it's hilarious to me.
i must have missed that. but with that in mind, imagine how awesome it would be to have a guy like Tim Tebow as your wingman. there is no way in hell you are not getting laid.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote