The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default Shanahan's new boss

What a tool Snyder is....


http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/a...to-dan-snyder/
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,342

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

where'd you discover the time machine to like 3 months ago?
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
where'd you discover the time machine to like 3 months ago?
Hey that's hot off the press in Mexico.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
Kaylore
Shall we begin?
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
You should have let me sleep!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Seriously Baja, I'm surprised you haven't heard. Dan Snyder is actually trying to sue the writer of this article because of what he published. He's basically like Al Davis in that if anyone says something negative about the Redskins generally and him personally he cuts you off and you can't have any part of the organization. Tony Kornheiser who works in the DC area as said he has to bite his tongue because he knows who butters his bread.

Dan Snyder is a world class tool box. At least Shanahan is getting well paid to work for him.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Seriously Baja, I'm surprised you haven't heard. Dan Snyder is actually trying to sue the writer of this article because of what he published. He's basically like Al Davis in that if anyone says something negative about the Redskins generally and him personally he cuts you off and you can't have any part of the organization. Tony Kornheiser who works in the DC area as said he has to bite his tongue because he knows who butters his bread.

Dan Snyder is a world class tool box. At least Shanahan is getting well paid to work for him.
I haven't been following the NFL news much with the lock out and all. A friend emailed the article to me and I just posted it here, frankly I didn't even look at the date assuming in was current.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,700

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

he is about to put this paper out of business with his lawsuit, atleast thats his goal. a senator recently called him out for this and is trying to make it illegal to attempt to bury smaller corporations with legal fees over ridiculous lawsuits like his.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

At least our owner just can't remember where he parked his car so it could be worse.

How many owners in your opinion are worse than our own Pat Bowlen?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
Pat Bowlen
President/Chief Executive
 
Pat Bowlen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
How many owners in your opinion are worse than our own Pat Bowlen?
All of them.

And how the hell should I know where my car is parked? You think I parked it myself? Do I look like Dan Rooney to you?
Pat Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,530

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
How many owners in your opinion are worse than our own Pat Bowlen?
Perhaps 6 or 7 or so.
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
mkporter
Ring of Famer
 
mkporter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
At least our owner just can't remember where he parked his car so it could be worse.

How many owners in your opinion are worse than our own Pat Bowlen?
Most of them.
mkporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #11
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer
 
Dudeskey's Avatar
 
This space for rent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 4,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bowlen View Post
All of them.

And how the hell should I know where my car is parked? You think I parked it myself? Do I look like Dan Rooney to you?
Dan Rooney is your Chauffeur?
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boss Bailey says 'it feels unreal' HEAV Orange Mane Central Discussion 117 03-29-2010 07:16 PM
Shanahan's last 3 seasons as Bronco coach barryr Orange Mane Central Discussion 50 01-02-2010 10:11 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Denver Broncos