The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #276
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Also worth noting that every Mexican media outlet is scared shiatless and has been effectively silenced. Murdering reporters for trying to report the news has that effect.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #277
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default


Mexico: journalists being murdered by drug cartels by france24english

Surely the statistics tell the whole story... because the Mexican media cannot. What a safe looking place. I can't wait to never take my family there. Maybe after we get back from the Somali coast cruise.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #278
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post

Mexico: journalists being murdered by drug cartels by france24english

Surely the statistics tell the whole story... because the Mexican media cannot. What a safe looking place. I can't wait to never take my family there. Maybe after we get back from the Somali coast cruise.
/Thread....
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #279
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The point is, Mexico is on my family vacation list, right next to Uganda. And don't blame it on the drug dealers. This kind of crap has been going on in Mexico for a very long time. Was it last year that Mexico was on the list of most corrupt nations, right behind Iraq? I wouldn't be surprised if half of these heinous murders, like all those women's bodies found buried near Juarez, were committed by the policia themselves. Of course, any prosecutor who brought evidence of that to court would find himself hanging from a bridge, disemboweled.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #280
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The point is, Mexico is on my family vacation list, right next to Uganda. And don't blame it on the drug dealers. This kind of crap has been going on in Mexico for a very long time. Was it last year that Mexico was on the list of most corrupt nations, right behind Iraq? I wouldn't be surprised if half of these heinous murders, like all those women's bodies found buried near Juarez, were committed by the policia themselves. Of course, any prosecutor who brought evidence of that to court would find himself hanging from a bridge, disemboweled.
Ro anyone with a bit of common sense knows this. This thread is just another case in point how delusional baja really is.

Hell when I use to travel down there in college it wasn't the gangs we were worried about it was the ****ing police! Bastards would take your cash faster than any criminal!

76 journalists murdered so far. http://articles.cnn.com/2012-05-03/j...?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Just imagine how many thousands were beaten or intimidated if 76 were actually killed.

5 killed in shootout yesterday. 45,000 since 2006. Oh but bring your families to mexico and sip margaritas with baja! Everything is fine!!!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...R4T_story.html

23 hung off a bridge yesterday....14 head delivered to city hall in a cooler.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05...d-decapitated/

Last edited by Meck77; 05-06-2012 at 09:06 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #281
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

I won't be wasting my time here trying to convince you the media is sensationalizing stories coming out of Mexico. It appears your world view is dictated by the 6 o'clock news.

Man are you guys being controlled by the press. Scary really. Carry on with your media induced fear as well as your media induced false sense of comfort at home.

Why don't you check out the better travel sites and see what they have to say.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #282
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
sensationalizing stories coming out of Mexico.
Maybe there is something clouding your brain and you need to see the hanging bodies from the bridge. Their heads were delivered to city hall in coolers. What's scary baja is your delusional mind. I use to joke about it when I didn't agree with you but dude you are flat out delusional to what is happening in your country. You moved down there to be safe yet you criticize America and us for living here because it's unsafe? You are out of your mind.

******WARNING! This link is not suitable for children!************



http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-bridge-819513

Baja you are the tariq aziz of Mexico.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Don't worry citizens of Mexico. Everything is fine. The people being hung off bridges are ok. Mexico is safe I assure you. The 46,000 of your fellow countrymen who have been murdered is nothing but a fabrication of the US media"



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Meck77; 05-06-2012 at 03:12 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #283
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I won't be wasting my time here trying to convince you the media is sensationalizing stories coming out of Mexico. It appears your world view is dictated by the 6 o'clock news.

Man are you guys being controlled by the press. Scary really. Carry on with your media induced fear as well as your media induced false sense of comfort at home.

Why don't you check out the better travel sites and see what they have to say.
They say whatever the Mexican travel bureau pays them to say. Are you arguing that these stories are false? There weren't dozens of bodies found buried around Juarez. All those journalists weren't actually murdered? All those people weren't hung from overpasses. Heads haven't been found all over the place? Sorry, bro. You have your head in the sand. There is some heinous **** going on down there.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #284
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,647
Default

Some perspective baja.........

DETROIT....Notoriously known as one of the most dangerous cities in the country had it's lowest amount of murders since 1967. 308 for the entire year of 2011. A city of millions. I'm actually shocked at how low that number was. The gang bangers in Detroit are puppy dogs compared to what the cartels are doing.

St. Louis. Quite possibly the armpit of America. Only 142 murders in 2011.

http://policelink.monster.com/news/a...vel-since-1967

It's not just the cartels. It's low life Machismo ingrained in Mexican culture. They don't even treat their own women with respect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_...ad_Ju%C3%A1rez

Last edited by Meck77; 05-06-2012 at 05:22 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #285
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,967

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

lol classic baja thread
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #286
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I'll tell you one area where Mexico has it all over the U.S. It's the way they conduct their presidential debates:

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #287
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

For over 200 years there has been no country in the world that can measure up to the USA in many ways. We were the standard for other nations to strive for. That is what makes it so sad that the USA is losing it's moral rudder at the federal government level. A historical beacon of light is being lost.

...and few here seem to notice.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #288
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
For over 200 years there has been no country in the world that can measure up to the USA in many ways. We were the standard for other nations to strive for. That is what makes it so sad that the USA is losing it's moral rudder at the federal government level. A historical beacon of light is being lost.

...and few here seem to notice.
This too shall pass. Don't dive off the cliff. We've actually been through worse upheavals than this. The Civil War, for example. I believe this ship will turn from this dark course of ignorance, pettiness and stinginess, and pretty soon, too. The spirit of the American people is better than this. Keep a light on in the window.

Like Milton said, "They also serve who only stand and wait."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #289
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

18 new headless corpses...

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ra-mexico?lite
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #290
andre
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinjkrush View Post
guess it depends on HOW you want to die.
die in the bed .haha
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #291
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
It's springtime in Mexico. The flowers in bloom, the festive spirits, the decapitations.....
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #292
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
It's springtime in Mexico. The flowers in bloom, the festive spirits, the decapitations.....
I don't believe you are a doctor
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #293
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I don't believe you are a doctor
Oooh he mad
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #294
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Oooh he mad
No not really.

Considering your comments over the years and with all the time you have to post i think it's more likely you are a school nurse. I remember you being wrong on almost every injured player you offered a prognosis on. Often being grossly off base.

I doubt a quality doctor would be running to a football message board to post the latest beheadings to make some obscure point, they are just too busy.

What is your point anyway?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #295
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Hell you even ignorantly make fun of an age old tradition of washing out the sinus cavity with a saline solution. No real doctor would ridicule that practice.

But I don't mind if you like to play a doctor on a message board. I enjoy most of your posts actually.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #296
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Lol... Make another "if facts don't lie" thread about it.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #297
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,423

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Hell you even ignorantly make fun of an age old tradition of washing out the sinus cavity with a saline solution. No real doctor would ridicule that practice.

But I don't mind if you like to play a doctor on a message board. I enjoy most of your posts actually.
I wish there were a better way, but there isn't according to my ENT.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #298
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,559

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #299
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I wish there were a better way, but there isn't according to my ENT.
Why would it be required? What are the benefits?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #300
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Lol... Make another "if facts don't lie" thread about it.
For starters you are shockingly uninformed as to how the food you put into your body affects your health.

You seem to consider not the advantages of a good exercise program.

You discount Yoga a tried and proven practice to maintain optimum health.

But if you enjoy the board status of being a pretend doctor that is fine with me, it doesn't really hurt anyone.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Denver Broncos