The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #1
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default FOX Grades

Fox shows they are no better at sports evaluation than anything else they do. They gave Denver the 3rd lowest grade behind Titans, and Redskins. I love it! For once, in a long time, I woke this morning without a sense of dread for the Broncos. You are friggin morons FOX to think Carolina, Jacksonville, Minnesota, KC, Cincy did better than us. One question, who the hell is going to throw the ball to Green since you state he will start right away?

BTW, Kate Middleton's dress is absolutely beautiful!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/N...photo=29752946
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 AM   #2
UKBronco
Keep the faith!

Thumbs up here for little sister Pippa
UKBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:31 AM   #3
driver
Pro Bowler

Bronco Fan Extrordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

The fox Grade, just post draft sour grapes they probably guaranteed we woud take Dareus or Peterson. I've thought for years that all the pre draft hype for some players is caused by the size of the bribes payed by the agents, post draft sour grapes just to try to justify their failed predictions.
driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #4
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver View Post
The fox Grade, just post draft sour grapes they probably guaranteed we woud take Dareus or Peterson. I've thought for years that all the pre draft hype for some players is caused by the size of the bribes payed by the agents, post draft sour grapes just to try to justify their failed predictions.
That's what I was thinking.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
replace hillman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Fox shows they are no better at sports evaluation than anything else they do. They gave Denver the 3rd lowest grade behind Titans, and Redskins. I love it! For once, in a long time, I woke this morning without a sense of dread for the Broncos. You are friggin morons FOX to think Carolina, Jacksonville, Minnesota, KC, Cincy did better than us. One question, who the hell is going to throw the ball to Green since you state he will start right away?

good call...

we get the 3rd lowest grade after selecting arguably the highest graded player in the entire draft?...

i don't care if you don't think we drafted for need or not, how can you score that low for drafting the best player?...

comical...
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:16 AM   #6
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcver2ver3 View Post
comical...
Comical is anyone who tries to give a pick an instant grade.

That's like Boba Fett and his typical troll crap and what he's saying on CP, moron, it's not a one pick draft.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #7
ColoradoBuff
Ring of Famer

In Manning We Trust......

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBronco View Post
i 2nd that! she is gorgeous! killer body!
ColoradoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
replace hillman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
Comical is anyone who tries to give a pick an instant grade.

That's like Boba Fett and his typical troll crap and what he's saying on CP, moron, it's not a one pick draft.
good point...
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBronco View Post
No kidding. Harry needs to hook up with her.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

The panel fawned over Dareus, with highlights and analysis. All they wanted to highlight about Miller is that he cries. I'm not surprised we received that low of a grade...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:36 AM   #11
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
All they wanted to highlight about Miller is that he cries.
As soon as the cameras showed that, Mrs. Bean without hesitation said, "He's only crying because he thinks Wink is still employed by the Broncos." True story.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:37 AM   #12
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post

As good as I think Miller will be, KC's pick has better value. Getting a 6'4" 225 lb WR with a42 inch vertical that has great ball skills is hard rare to be there at 27. The fact that KC traded down and got a 3rd round and still drafted this guy is amazing. Physically, he's very similar to Calvin Johnson. He has a ton of upside too. Great pick for where we picked.
Miller is a great player too, but many thought he was the 3rd best player in the draft and you picking him at 2 is probably why they put that.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:07 AM   #13
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
As good as I think Miller will be, KC's pick has better value. Getting a 6'4" 225 lb WR with a42 inch vertical that has great ball skills is hard rare to be there at 27. The fact that KC traded down and got a 3rd round and still drafted this guy is amazing. Physically, he's very similar to Calvin Johnson. He has a ton of upside too. Great pick for where we picked.
Miller is a great player too, but many thought he was the 3rd best player in the draft and you picking him at 2 is probably why they put that.
It's easier to get players like that at 27 when they call out their coaches and teammates in college.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #14
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
It's easier to get players like that at 27 when they call out their coaches and teammates in college.
So that means he's a cancer? I remember Bronco fans saying Moeaki was gonna be like Croyle because he had injury problems in college. Oops.

You think Pioli didn't know about that? Pioli has done extensive research on this kid for 2 years. One of our coaches Bill Stull was at Pitt with him in 09 and our head coach has a history of bringing out the best in WR's (Bowe, T.O. and Fitzgerald), and our locker room now has a ton of quality leaders so Baldwin will know what's expected of him.

Baldwins pro's far outweigh his con's and he has tremendous upside.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:30 AM   #15
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

So talk about Baldwin on CP. Thanks.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #16
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I not really excited about this draft. In many ways I think that Elway and company took the safe route throughout this 1st year of the rebuilding -from hiring Fox, to the selections they made so far. Maybe this is what this team needs right now, but I have feeling that we regret not being a little less conservative and picked some DTs.

Last edited by elsid13; 04-30-2011 at 03:46 AM..
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:25 AM   #17
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
So that means he's a cancer? I remember Bronco fans saying Moeaki was gonna be like Croyle because he had injury problems in college. Oops.

You think Pioli didn't know about that? Pioli has done extensive research on this kid for 2 years. One of our coaches Bill Stull was at Pitt with him in 09 and our head coach has a history of bringing out the best in WR's (Bowe, T.O. and Fitzgerald), and our locker room now has a ton of quality leaders so Baldwin will know what's expected of him.

Baldwins pro's far outweigh his con's and he has tremendous upside.
I'm sure the whole route running thing won't be very important in the NFL either. Point is, if you want people to fawn over KC's picks, try posting about them on a KC board.
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote