The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!
 
Goobzilla's Avatar
 
BA-ZING!!

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Wellington
Posts: 6,416

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson
Default OT: Rocky Mtn. Pinball Showdown 2011

http://pinballshowdown.com/

Come on down to Centennial if you can, over 100 machines on site. Starts on Friday the 29th and goes all weekend. Play all day for $20! Tournaments available to enter as well.
Goobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
ZachKC
For The Glory Of The City
 
ZachKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 9,837

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison
Default

That looks like fun.
ZachKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
TheManeMan
Ring of Famer
 
TheManeMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 5,182
Default

Man I wish this was in LA...so down to rip up these 2 machines...



TheManeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

I think this will be a bigger assembly of queers and virgins than a Star Trek cruise.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #5
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

.......and that's coming from someone who loves a ton of nerd stuff.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 14,028

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I'm so tempted to do this. Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,354

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I think this will be a bigger assembly of queers and virgins than a Star Trek cruise.
While limp wrists do help in pinball, this is no play area for queers. Not sure on the virgin part but everytime Goob talks pinball, I have to participate in it. I love the old 70s games but when ramps and electronic boards came around like PinBot, it was the next generation of good for me. If I am at Chuck E. Cheese with the kids, I look out if they have a pinball machine and park myself over there. BTW, anyone know if that huge Hercules pinball machine worth anything? I know an old arcade place that shut down and has one there. Nothing like 4 times the size of a normal pinball machine.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
mkporter
Ring of Famer
 
mkporter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,670

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I think this will be a bigger assembly of queers and virgins than a Star Trek cruise.
So you're gonna be there then?



I wish I was in town to go. Love me some pinball. Of course, I am a virgin from a queer perspective.
mkporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
While limp wrists do help in pinball, this is no play area for queers. Not sure on the virgin part but everytime Goob talks pinball, I have to participate in it. I love the old 70s games but when ramps and electronic boards came around like PinBot, it was the next generation of good for me. If I am at Chuck E. Cheese with the kids, I look out if they have a pinball machine and park myself over there. BTW, anyone know if that huge Hercules pinball machine worth anything? I know an old arcade place that shut down and has one there. Nothing like 4 times the size of a normal pinball machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkporter View Post
So you're gonna be there then?



I wish I was in town to go. Love me some pinball. Of course, I am a virgin from a queer perspective.


Pinball... the least exciting game since Pong.

Then again, Pong very well may be more exciting.

Then again, I like classic RPGs. Wtf do I know.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
mkporter
Ring of Famer
 
mkporter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,670

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post


Pinball... the least exciting game since Pong.

Then again, Pong very well may be more exciting.

Then again, I like classic RPGs. Wtf do I know.
I liked pong too, so you might be on to something. Simple minds, simple pleasures.
mkporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Denver Broncos