The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #1
steeda
Just Drafted

Default Living in Denver

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask what are some popular and fun things to do in the Denver area during the summer time months?

I currently live in South Fla and its horrible here for 7-8 months of the year. I really can't take the heat and humidity anymore. It's just brutal - you walk outside and within minutes you start to sweat. I always look at what the weather is like in the Denver area and I am flat-out jealous. How can you not love that it's 80 during the day and 55 at night?

I've actually convinced my wife to get a time share for a week or two to see how living here would be and if that works out, we would be looking to get a second home.

What do you guys do to pass the summer months away without football?

Thanks in advance!
steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #2
Bronco Yoda

fishing, hiking, rafting, rock climbing, boating, 4wheeling, mtn. biking, beer tasting, cow tipping, alien abductions, running from reptilians who live in a massive underground base under Denver International Airport...
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
fishing, hiking, rafting, rock climbing, boating, 4wheeling, mtn. biking, beer tasting, cow tipping, alien abductions, running from reptilians who live in a massive underground base under Denver International Airport...
I'm surprised you have problems with them. Whenever I go to the airport, I just remember to take a small bag of Purina Reptile Chow. If they come after you, just scatter some on the ground. Never fails to distract them.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

the Rockies need some fans to support them through their annual suckage
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #5
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I'm surprised you have problems with them. Whenever I go to the airport, I just remember to take a small bag of Purina Reptile Chow. If they come after you, just scatter some on the ground. Never fails to distract them.
now you tell me this...
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #6
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

You can basically do anything you want in Denver and the general CO area, except for surfing and deep sea fishing. There is always some sort of festival and there is always a ton of great live music around. People love their bikes and mountains and beer.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote