The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
PennSkinsFan
Just Drafted

Default 65% of mocks project Marcel Dareus

http://dcprosportsreport.com/MockDraft.htm

New mock munch done yesterday. 65% of the 91 mocks updated in April project Dareus to Denver
PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
randomtask
Thomas is my hero.

Like a complete unknown

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Walton

I'd be ok with this.
randomtask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
PennSkinsFan
Just Drafted

I was just going to follow up and ask who you all would want at #2
PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The more I read up on all these top talents, the one guy no-one, and I mean no one, can find an argument against is Von Miller.

I haven't seen the guy play a great deal, but the more I read about him, the more I understand why Elway/Fox/Xanders are leaning toward taking him at #2. I'm even hoping they will at this point.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:58 AM   #5
Shananahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango View Post
The more I read up on all these top talents, the one guy no-one, and I mean no one, can find an argument against is Von Miller.
What? There have been plenty of reasons listed all over this board and the internet for why he shouldn't be drafted that high. Most of it has to do with scheme, position and him being unable to fully utilize his strengths at linebacker in a 4-3.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
What? There have been plenty of reasons listed all over this board and the internet for why he shouldn't be drafted that high. Most of it has to do with scheme, position and him being unable to fully utilize his strengths at linebacker in a 4-3.
Sorry. I just worded it poorly. My intended point was that few scouts have anything negative to say about Miller. He seems to be the one guy where there is a consensus that he will be a star at LB. Schemes and most urgent needs aside for a moment, I wouldn't convulse like some people here if Miller is taken at #2, but I agree that it would serve us better to trade down, assuming someone wants to move up.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: