The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default OT: Lauer Shocks

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,617
Default

Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,546

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
OMG no ****.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
So your saying that Al Qaeda should get help from us.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,561

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,444

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.
And...............
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Hurry Hurry

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 12,187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
Have you seen who our president is, folks?
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #8
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,250

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Have you seen who our president is, folks?
naw, he's hilarious......57 states..... ha ha ha ha, and us idiots still elected the brain fart.....
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,782
Default

We need to clone her and strap them all to our military vehicles. Her deflection powers are great.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,250

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #12
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,561

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
Obushma
Ring of Famer
 
Obushma's Avatar
 
Bring your lunch pail

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SLC Utah
Posts: 2,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Any chance you can link me a site at the number of women and children we saved with our airstrikes?

Here's a link I found.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/11...ian_death.html

Libyan toddler dies, family says from airstrike
Quote:
Nizha Abdel-Salam and her family say her 18-month old son Sirajuddin al-Sweisi was killed when debris pierced the wall of their home as NATO airstrikes hit an ammunition near their village of Khorum early Tuesday morning.

"The house shook and there was so much dust everywhere we couldn't see in front of us," she said.

The family's account of the child's death could not be independently confirmed. The Libyan government says more than 100 people have been killed by airstrikes since the international campaign began on March 19. It says the number includes civilians and military personnel, but it has not provided a breakdown
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,561

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #15
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,250

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Take more vacations, 57, and stay away from Washington, please.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unsettled, NC
Posts: 7,528

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
History man, study it.

"Ma Ma, Where's my Pa?, Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!"
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #17
shaunroach
Rookie
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Take more vacations, 57, and stay away from Washington, please.

Obama is clearly not an idiot.
shaunroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #18
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,546

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
Broncojef
Ring of Famer
 
Broncojef's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Great White North
Posts: 3,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?
Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #20
Broncojef
Ring of Famer
 
Broncojef's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Great White North
Posts: 3,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.


As if it should be applauded that Obama is bombing a foreign country and congress hasn't formally authorized it...
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #22
Dukes
Ring of Famer
 
Dukes's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?
Bush never declared war either
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #23
enjolras
Ring of Famer
 
enjolras's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,617
Default

My god.. if you think Bachman and Obama are intellectually comparable, you are just a world class idiot.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,492

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.
Obama issued an executive order to the CIA to start supplying the rebels with arms weeks ago, speaking of reality.
http://www.businessinsider.com/libya...arch-30-2011-3

When Reagan was giving guns to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, the Right thought he was a hero. Those mujahadeen turned into the Taliban and Al Queda.

The Right always seems to "discover" things only when some Democrat is doing it. Suddenly, they deeply care about constitutional processes that Bush ignored habitually. When Cheney was in the Reagan WH deficits didn't matter. Suddenly, it's all the Right cares about.

blah, blah, blah

Last edited by Rohirrim; 03-30-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #25
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Democrats in office are still pussies. the last strong deomcratic president was FDR. you can make a case for JFK but with his short term in office who can really say.

since them, all the democratic party has been is the other option to the republicans.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Denver Broncos