The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default OT: Lauer Shocks

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Nothing hurts my head more than the thought that Bachmann is among our 'leadership'.
OMG no ****.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
So your saying that Al Qaeda should get help from us.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That's actually Jessie Ventura post sex change.
And...............
Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Have you seen who our president is, folks?
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #8
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Have you seen who our president is, folks?
naw, he's hilarious......57 states..... ha ha ha ha, and us idiots still elected the brain fart.....
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
Bronco Yoda

We need to clone her and strap them all to our military vehicles. Her deflection powers are great.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I can hear it coming from the Right now: The "flickers" of Al Queda just morphed into the entire rebel movement against Gaddafi. Before Obama sent in the air strikes the Right was foaming at the mouth saying he was "dithering." Now, when he goes in, he's supporting Al Queda. Our politics have turned into a ****ing freakshow.
What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....
Old 03-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #12
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Any chance you can link me a site at the number of women and children we saved with our airstrikes?

Here's a link I found.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/11...ian_death.html

Libyan toddler dies, family says from airstrike
Quote:
Nizha Abdel-Salam and her family say her 18-month old son Sirajuddin al-Sweisi was killed when debris pierced the wall of their home as NATO airstrikes hit an ammunition near their village of Khorum early Tuesday morning.

"The house shook and there was so much dust everywhere we couldn't see in front of us," she said.

The family's account of the child's death could not be independently confirmed. The Libyan government says more than 100 people have been killed by airstrikes since the international campaign began on March 19. It says the number includes civilians and military personnel, but it has not provided a breakdown
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Old 03-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #15
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
This is pure Repunlican politicking. They're doing what they think their jobs are. They think this is something they can latch on to.

Whatever happened to Democrats being pussies? Now Obama's wasteful terrorist supporters because they saved a ****load of innocent women and children from massacre? Give me a break.
Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Take more vacations, 57, and stay away from Washington, please.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
History man, study it.

"Ma Ma, Where's my Pa?, Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!"
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #17
shaunroach
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
Obama is a world class idiot. He's a complete rube that needs a teleprompter to tell him to take a ****.

Take more vacations, 57, and stay away from Washington, please.

Obama is clearly not an idiot.
shaunroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #18
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
What's worse? Senator Bah-rainfart Obama complaining about Bush declaring war, or President B'HO doing it himself? 57 states strikes again....
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
This from people who supported Bush, before it became obvious he was a dithering idiot and it became unpopular to support him. Obama, and everyone else Bush lied to, complained about lying to start a war to support his own agenda. And I haven't seen where Obama has declared war. Link?
Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #20
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Firing hundreds of missiles into another country, signing behind the scene covert support documentation and talk of arming the radicals supporting the other side usually leads one to suspect you may be at war with that country...its a judgement call.

As if it should be applauded that Obama is bombing a foreign country and congress hasn't formally authorized it...
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #22
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Bush never declared war either
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #23
enjolras
Ring of Famer

My god.. if you think Bachman and Obama are intellectually comparable, you are just a world class idiot.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
Lets get it straight, obama would still be wondering what to do if France...freaking France didn't tell him what needed to be done.The fact is even now this administration is debating sending arms to radical rebel groups that will become a radical islamic state and hate us once Gadaffi is gone. I know the MSM loves to spin it as Democracy being established...if you believe that I'm sure you voted for Obama cause reality aint your strong suit.
Obama issued an executive order to the CIA to start supplying the rebels with arms weeks ago, speaking of reality.
http://www.businessinsider.com/libya...arch-30-2011-3

When Reagan was giving guns to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, the Right thought he was a hero. Those mujahadeen turned into the Taliban and Al Queda.

The Right always seems to "discover" things only when some Democrat is doing it. Suddenly, they deeply care about constitutional processes that Bush ignored habitually. When Cheney was in the Reagan WH deficits didn't matter. Suddenly, it's all the Right cares about.

blah, blah, blah

Last edited by Rohirrim; 03-30-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #25
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:

Democrats in office are still pussies. the last strong deomcratic president was FDR. you can make a case for JFK but with his short term in office who can really say.

since them, all the democratic party has been is the other option to the republicans.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote