The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2004, 08:18 PM   #151
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

-Slap-
This message is hidden because -Slap- is on your ignore list.
So sorry... Guess your worthless banter is just that...

My kid has been wanting to pull her tooth out for weeks now! Now it's finally loose enough and she won't let us!!! Any ideas anybody... just talking her into it I mean!!!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:24 PM   #152
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

How do you know I was even talking to you then?

People on ignore can tell when you clicked on read this post, dumbass.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:25 PM   #153
Moon§hiner
Skipper of the Minnow

Lightning in a Bottle

Only advice I can give Bman, is that it will come out when it's time....it always does
Moon§hiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:26 PM   #154
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

I know, it's her first one though so we're all kind of excited!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:30 PM   #155
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

What a can of worms.

If you believe what you type, why would neg rep bother you anyway?

And if your too incoherent to determine comedy from real analysis, you should just sit along the sidelines line Dan Marino. (real man of Genius sponsored by Bud Light)

Even in Revelation they said "The Heavens and Earth shall pass away, but these words shall not."

I'm taking this all down.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #156
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Not sure I always believe what I type!!!

Negative rep doesn't bother me, I've had other negative reps and never said a word. It wouldn't be a discussion forum if people weren't allowed to disagree. The whole point with slap was that somebody gave me negative rep (MAXIPAD!) and didn't say who or why. I was curious, especially b/c race was the main topic at the time. Maxi has since explained it and I understand exactly where he was coming from. Slap on the other hand felt people should keep rep anon. b/c I would confront them. I didn't agree and to show him how much BS it was I gave him some neg. rep. He didn't notice it at the time so it was kind of wasted, but it was damn funny to see him freak out at the thing he said I shouldn't worry about! I'm still laughing at his cry baby fit!!! Kids usually give up after a couple hours, this old man just keeps going and going and going! I bet I can drop another quarter in and keep him going all night long!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:46 PM   #157
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock
What a can of worms.

If you believe what you type, why would neg rep bother you anyway?

And if your too incoherent to determine comedy from real analysis, you should just sit along the sidelines line Dan Marino. (real man of Genius sponsored by Bud Light)

Even in Revelation they said "The Heavens and Earth shall pass away, but these words shall not."

I'm taking this all down.
His temper tantrum the other day about negative rep followed by him doing the exact same thing is what caused his problem. I laughed at all the other negatives I received and I'm frankly surprised I didn't get more.

Anyway, he always trots out his family when he's looking for sympathy, so I guess I'll discard the carcass now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Man 13
Not sure I always believe what I type!!!

Negative rep doesn't bother me, I've had other negative reps and never said a word. It wouldn't be a discussion forum if people weren't allowed to disagree. The whole point with slap was that somebody gave me negative rep (MAXIPAD!) and didn't say who or why. I was curious, especially b/c race was the main topic at the time. Maxi has since explained it and I understand exactly where he was coming from. Slap on the other hand felt people should keep rep anon. b/c I would confront them. I didn't agree and to show him how much BS it was I gave him some neg. rep. He didn't notice it at the time so it was kind of wasted, but it was damn funny to see him freak out at the thing he said I shouldn't worry about! I'm still laughing at his cry baby fit!!! Kids usually give up after a couple hours, this old man just keeps going and going and going! I bet I can drop another quarter in and keep him going all night long!!!
All people have to do is read this thread to see you're full of ****, LionGirl.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:49 PM   #158
Maximus
The Razor!

Public Enemy #1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

I have given out only 2 negative reps. The only one that I enjoyed giving was to Beckyj4... She was so negative I just had to give it to her... I could barely contain my laughter when I clicked the button. If anyone else got a negative rep it was purely a mistake.
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:56 PM   #159
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Whatever dude... stick it! Me and my little buddy Gilligan... I mean slap are trying to have a discussion here. He has a large barrier to contend with and feels I'm a racist so this could get interesting!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:57 PM   #160
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Real Men of Genius...

Here's to you Dan Marino...

Take that job and shove it...

(shove it up you a-holes, yeah)

You knew you were getting played for a fool and bailed out...

(Bailed out, yeah)

So this Bud's for you, Dan Marino, for reckognizing a sinking ship....

(True man of Genius....)
Old 02-04-2004, 08:58 PM   #161
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Old 02-04-2004, 09:12 PM   #162
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAV07
Well at least I now know who had the balls to call me a p***Y,but not leave his name on the Rep. And then there's the upstanding guy of the board that trashed me for "Crying about the Neg rep" and seconded the p***Y term, funny how I had respect for this person, but now I see he's fake....... Names will be left out.........

I'm pretty sure that was me Heavy 7. I can't recall for sure. I remember you were crying that someone gave you bad rep so I believe I gave you another. If I didn't I thought about it. Who knows.

It's kinda like the Panther who was whining about getting spit on during the SB. What good does it do to cry about getting spit on or getting a neg rep.

You generally have solid takes I just thought it was amusing that you would go out of your way to complain about one neg rep. I figured if you got another you would stop complaining about it. And I believe you did.

How the heck is everyone supposed to agree with everybody's takes all the time. That is why the options for rep are.......I agree or disagree with your post. It's pretty straightforward if you ask me.

If it makes you feel any better for me to say it in the open I will. Heavy I think you were a p***Y for complaining about a neg rep you got.

I didn't always leave my name on postive rep and I didn't leave my name on your neg rep.

Last edited by Meck77; 02-04-2004 at 09:34 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:21 PM   #163
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

How amusing.

I won't even give an analogy.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:37 PM   #164
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

I thought I gave that rep... maybe not... I can't remember!!!

On a side note, my daughter just lost her first tooth!!!!!!!!!!! 4 years old and three more are loose!
Old 02-04-2004, 10:01 PM   #165
Raider Bill

I never saw people get so worked up over something that they claim not to care about in the first place.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:02 PM   #166
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane!"

Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:14 PM   #167
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

I knew this would be hysterical! Sure has lived up to it, too.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 PM   #168
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

I can't help it.

I get all warm and fuzzy when we can kick each other in the nuts or non nuts close and personal.

Maybe we could even start wednesday night wrastlin'.

Times like this, the fight room wanes wax apon me...(whatever that means).

We used to fight like cats and dogs(more like crazy people threatening divine retribution) for fun over voice IP on MPlayer.

Taco had to totally reteach me manners like a kid that just came out of Lord of the Flies.

It would be pretty cool if you could steal some voice over IP Taco.

It's a kick. For the new chat room it would be cool.

I dunno if you can steal the software, but its out there.

Last edited by watermock; 02-04-2004 at 10:33 PM..
Old 02-05-2004, 12:44 AM   #169
REB
LP.org/L4L.org

"This one's for John!" 3:16

What the hell is going on here!? Evidently a can of worms has been released! TJ, cancel rep before it becomes a addictive obsession! Is there any turning back? Is this rep thing anything like my son brings home from school that acknowledges his grades and good behavior? If you get lots of pretty orange stars does your daddy get a Orange Mane report card showing what a good poster you've been? LMAO!

REB

1-2-3-BRONCOS!!!!!!!
REB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 03:59 AM   #170
ChiefJustice
"Sho'nuff"

"Sho'nuff"

Tj has unleashed a monster!IMHO rep isn't a big deal...but,it should be doled out
accordingly.If you overwhelmingly agree,laugh, or just want to thank someone
for a good post...then you should hand out positive rep.The same goes with
negative rep.I am not in the habit of handing out neg. rep here or at the planet
unless i feel a post is in severe bad taste or if the poster is just trolling for it.
People may disagree about alot of things but,each is entitled to an opinion.To me,it is bad karma to go throwing around neg. rep. just because the other person might not have the same views as you.Hell,even Alec gave me positive
rep once(even though he wouldn't admit it in court)...and i am a Cheap fan.

Keep it civil or keep me laughing!Either way works for me.

ChiefJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:13 AM   #171
Tredici
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecRaenos
This has turned from a rather entertaining flame war to a sympathy b!tch fest. I feel like Im watching some chic flick now.

Thanks blue, you ruined my fun!
Hey Raenos, I get bad rep and it's all your fault. I tease you about having a vacation in a hot spot like Kansas and get the black dot. I wonder if they were defending your honor or that of Kansas?

HAhahAHHAhAHhAhahahahahahaha.
Tredici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:21 AM   #172
Meck77

Kansas sucks! Where you at now Alec Texas? That place is even worse.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 3dbiggrin3.gif (3.4 KB, 112 views)
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:26 AM   #173
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tredici
Hey Raenos, I get bad rep and it's all your fault. I tease you about having a vacation in a hot spot like Kansas and get the black dot. I wonder if they were defending your honor or that of Kansas?

HAhahAHHAhAHhAhahahahahahaha.
I think I gave Alec a black or neutral dot way back when for totally frivolous reasons; then realized that he was giving me more positive reps than anyone else. Now I feel guilty as hell.

Well, that's not completely true.

Probably, anyone who I neg-repped probably had it coming for something that they said to someone sometime in their lifetime even if I don't know what it was.

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:31 AM   #174
TheNextStep
The Enemy Within

I don't normally neg rep anybody, either here or at CP. I choose to use the feature to tell somebody when I've really appreciated their contributions rather than acknowledge those whose contributions I didn't appreciate.

If you neg rep me, that's fine.
If you pos rep me, that's fine.
If you don't rep me at all, that's fine.

I think it is funny how many people are getting worked up over this crap...
TheNextStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:32 AM   #175
Tredici
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
I think I gave Alec a black or neutral dot way back when for totally frivolous reasons; then realized that he was giving me more positive reps than anyone else. Now I feel guilty as hell.

Well, that's not completely true.

Probably, anyone who I neg-repped probably had it coming for something that they said to someone sometime in their lifetime even if I don't know what it was.

I think totally frivolous is the only reason for rep at all...

The thing I can't get quite get my head around is there must actually be people who go whining to TJ about he said/she said. WTF? He ain't nobody's Mama. Even that didn't work for me. My Mama always said - fight your own battles. Jeez. Bunch of tattletales. Don't go taking it behind the scenes. Slugging it out here in the open is far more entertaining for the rest of us.
Tredici is offline   Reply With Quote