The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2004, 05:44 PM   #126
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
Let me know if you like this one , or want changes made to it

man, that is awesome. i like it. how do you do that?
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:44 PM   #127
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Zyklon
man, that is awesome. i like it. how do you do that?
I have a gif maker ........
I also have a 3d gif maker , only problem is I cant draw
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:45 PM   #128
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:

me either. thanks man. :cheers:
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:46 PM   #129
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Zyklon
me either. thanks man. :cheers:
NP Bro happy to do it ..........
Old 02-04-2004, 05:47 PM   #130
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:

You may not draw, but your still the man around here when it comes to avatars!
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 05:48 PM   #131
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAV07
You may not draw, but your still the man around here when it comes to avatars!
Thanks Bro ......
I suck so bad at drawing , that when I was a Kid , I had to explain that was the stick guy
Old 02-04-2004, 06:54 PM   #132
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
Bronco Girl 13:

Bronco Man 13
Orange N Blue Visionary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what's wrong with saying. I don't agree with it being a race issue and leaving it anonymous?

Maybe it wasn't a race issue. Maybe somebody was having a little fun with your tight white ass.

I know you liked the idea of leaving it anonymous, though. The a-hole who cries the most about thiefs is always the guy stealing from the till. Thanks for illustrating that point, Lion fan.

I hear you crying but I really don't get a flying #@*$! You were the one that said negative anonymous rep was okay... so that makes it OKAY! Try to live with it... Just a little nudge to show you how much BS it is. The negative rep I received was from Maximus. I don't really care, just wanted to know who it was from. I know what is stance is on the whole race issue so I don't even feel the need to ask him. As for you, I think you are a hyporcritical little biatch, but that's okay to... maybe just your internet personality
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:03 PM   #133
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

I'm going to give all 1,898 bad reps.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:11 PM   #134
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Hmmn. I got most of my negative rep from someone I never heard of.

This is particularly embarassing, because I retailiated against "likely suspects" who probably don't know why I gave them negs.

Ah well.

That's what I started doing... but I just started lashing on everyone on the thread. Unfortunately I got the wrong people, but in hindsight it looks like the dipshiat Slap deserved it anyhow!!! Sorry to the other guys, just a blanket retaliation!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:12 PM   #135
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

While some of the give-and-take on this thread is entertaining, let's please try to keep things at least semi-civil if we can. I mean, this is a sticky thread at the top of the main forum, so if any differences of opinion over rep appear poised to escalate into a full-scale flame war, perhaps other venues (PM or a new thread in Off Topics or the Butt) might be a lower-profile venue for the conversation.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:24 PM   #136
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Okay, I'm kewl now.

Just pisses me off that people talk down to me like I should just accept negative rep so I show them how it feels and they lash out and cry for a whole page. Never seen a grown man cry like that Slap... classic funny stuff!!!

What's really funny is the one that started the whole thing got away scott free! I don't have a problem one with people disagreeing with me... I wake up the next morning and disagree with myself sometimes!!! I just think it's weak for people like Slap to say it's okay then cry when it happens to them. Guess my point is proved huh cry baby

BTW, nice mod work Blue... after the first page of posts and no comments, you really show your true 'mod' colors!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:33 PM   #137
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Man 13
Okay, I'm kewl now.

Just pisses me off that people talk down to me like I should just accept negative rep so I show them how it feels and they lash out and cry for a whole page. Never seen a grown man cry like that Slap... classic funny stuff!!!

What's really funny is the one that started the whole thing got away scott free! I don't have a problem one with people disagreeing with me... I wake up the next morning and disagree with myself sometimes!!! I just think it's weak for people like Slap to say it's okay then cry when it happens to them. Guess my point is proved huh cry baby

BTW, nice mod work Blue... after the first page of posts and no comments, you really show your true 'mod' colors!!!
If you felt that post was aimed at you specifically, I apologize, Bronco Man 13. That wasn't my intention; I'm 100% impartial in all this... an uninvolved observer, if you will.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:34 PM   #138
Maximus
The Razor!

Public Enemy #1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
I hear you crying but I really don't get a flying #@*$! You were the one that said negative anonymous rep was okay... so that makes it OKAY! Try to live with it... Just a little nudge to show you how much BS it is. The negative rep I received was from Maximus. I don't really care, just wanted to know who it was from. I know what is stance is on the whole race issue so I don't even feel the need to ask him. As for you, I think you are a hyporcritical little biatch, but that's okay to... maybe just your internet personality
I was gonna tell you why but, I didn't have the space so I replied to the thread which is the way to do it by consensus. BTW it wasn't the race issue it was the rumor part connected with the race issue that bugged me.

Rumor & Race don't belong in the same discussion IMHO it has to be all about facts... or at least the facts that are out in public.

Last edited by Maximus; 02-04-2004 at 07:42 PM..
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:38 PM   #139
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus
I was gonna tell you why but, I didn't have the space so I replied to the thread which is the way to do it by consensus. BTW it wasn't the race issue it was the rumor part connected with the race issue that bugged me.

That's kewl, I understand where you are coming from and I know what your stance is on race to begin with. I'll get you back one of these days!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
If you felt that post was aimed at you specifically, I apologize, Bronco Man 13. That wasn't my intention; I'm 100% impartial in all this... an uninvolved observer, if you will.

If you say so Doubt it, but whatever you say...
Old 02-04-2004, 07:38 PM   #140
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

This has turned from a rather entertaining flame war to a sympathy b!tch fest. I feel like Im watching some chic flick now.

Thanks blue, you ruined my fun!
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:47 PM   #141
Moon§hiner
Skipper of the Minnow

Lightning in a Bottle

She just blew her opportunity to be an exec for CBS...oops, that's on another thread...heh...seriously though, not that she needs defense, she wasn't moderating earlier today when page 1 was starting up, Bman...she's playing the nightwatchman er person now...I can see it where it's a sticky at the top
Moon§hiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:47 PM   #142
Maximus
The Razor!

Public Enemy #1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
That's kewl, I understand where you are coming from and I know what your stance is on race to begin with. I'll get you back one of these days!!!

I know it's comming...

Now for the Record... on Race... I try to go down the middle Either I like you or I hate you. Most people I run across on a daily basis I like and that's not based on skin tone!

The above statement doesn't apply to donk fans
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:49 PM   #143
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Not exactly sure why you'd strongly suggest that you consider me a liar, Bronco Man... but whatever. Let's take it to PM if you have a problem with me, OK?

Quote:
Thanks blue, you ruined my fun!
Sorry, Alec...
Old 02-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #144
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Dammit... Where'd my popcorn smilie go!? I thought I loaded that thing!

Nice work Blue!

This episode has to go down as one of the most amusing we've had in awhile, and completely unintentional.

I don't know that I signed all my positive or negative reps... But what I do know is that I was completely honest in every one I doled out, and if it was a major issue, had words with the person, and all seemed forgotton by the next day.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #145
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Hey, LionGirl, nice post:

Funny that some chickenshiats give negative rep but they aren't man enough to speak up as to who they are. Forgive me for calling a spade a spade, guess some people can't live with honesty huh? For those of you that are man enough to put your name to your rep... Thank You! Pretty chickenshiat indeed! I don't think I'll be suprised as to who wrote it... if he even is man enough to admit it.

Hey, LionGirl, why don't you practice what you cry about? Two-faced hypocrite momma's boy.

Sorry I wasn't ready to rush out and burn a cross in Terrell Owens' front yard with you the other day. Why don't you give me some more negative rep to make yourself feel better?

I'm glad you showed your true colors, LionGirl. I've racked up six positive reps on this thread. Everybody enjoyed the way I exposed your gutless hypocrisy.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:58 PM   #146
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Everyone knew this was coming...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:58 PM   #147
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

I'd agree with that TJ... I had pretty much forgotten about all the negative I'd handed out anyhow. Sorry once again....... to most of you.

PM'n you now Blue.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:03 PM   #148
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
PM'n you now Blue.
OK... I'll look for the message.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:06 PM   #149
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
Hey, LionGirl, nice post:

Funny that some chickenshiats give negative rep but they aren't man enough to speak up as to who they are. Forgive me for calling a spade a spade, guess some people can't live with honesty huh? For those of you that are man enough to put your name to your rep... Thank You! Pretty chickenshiat indeed! I don't think I'll be suprised as to who wrote it... if he even is man enough to admit it.

Hey, LionGirl, why don't you practice what you cry about? Two-faced hypocrite momma's boy.

Sorry I wasn't ready to rush out and burn a cross in Terrell Owens' front yard with you the other day. Why don't you give me some more negative rep to make yourself feel better?

I'm glad you showed your true colors, LionGirl. I've racked up six positive reps on this thread. Everybody enjoyed the way I exposed your gutless hypocrisy.

Want a badge or a chest to pin it on? I could care less how many positive reps you got. You must have me confused with your two dollar hooker that cares

Funny how Mr. High and Mighty here won't even post a picture of his sorry ass. Guess you have to hide behind a computer huh! Yeah, and I'm the gutless wonder.

BTW, I was expecting some criticism for posting the race take. You thinking I wanted to burn a cross in T.O.'s yard is a weak plea at trying to gain a little ammo against me. Again, I could care less what you think of me or anybody else on this board. If I thought that highly of you, you would have received a PM from me with my appologies.

Now rather than wasting time on your little whining ass I'm going to go watch my wife pull my daughters first tooth. Something a little more fun than listening to your empty takes. Too bad you are so hit and miss, you could be a good poster. Just have to weed through the personal attacks half the time, but that's what happens when people have a confidence problem... huh slappy!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:11 PM   #150
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Want a badge or a chest to pin it on? I could care less how many positive reps you got. You must have me confused with your two dollar hooker that cares

Your wife's not here, mother****er. Check the street.

Funny how Mr. High and Mighty here won't even post a picture of his sorry ass. Guess you have to hide behind a computer huh! Yeah, and I'm the gutless wonder.

Go look on the picture thread, gutless b****.

Now rather than wasting time on your little whining ass I'm going to go watch my wife pull my daughters first tooth. Something a little more fun than listening to your empty takes. Too bad you are so hit and miss, you could be a good poster. Just have to weed through the personal attacks half the time, but that's what happens when people have a confidence problem... huh slappy!

Like I give a **** about you or your family.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote