The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #151
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Wtf happened here...
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #152
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wtf happened here...
Just some good old fashioned gear grindin'
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #153
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Wtf happened here...
bigot spewing bigotry
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #154
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Just some good old fashioned gear grindin'
If you can't find'm, grind'm...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #155
Lev Vyvanse
Ring of Famer

Lev Vyvanse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #156
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Why the hate for sirhc?....He's got your back dragster.

HAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #157
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
bigot spewing bigotry
Oh, jeez!
Ok, for the good of the mane, I'm out of this thread like a chapagne cork.
Thanks for playing.
Keep piling on, but most importantly, keep the love coming
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #158
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Notice sirhc said no. This is like that scene in Braveheart where he's betrayed.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #159
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
It's your right to do that. You can side with whoever you want. I can also have my own opinion about some of you as well...
It seems like you want to make a stinkhole out of this thread with the boners in your posts, so it's hard to not get aroused.

Did I just do a Freudian? BTW, I'm married. So don't get any ideas.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #160
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Oh, jeez!
Ok, for the good of the mane, I'm out of this thread like a chapagne cork.
Thanks for playing.
Keep piling on, but most importantly, keep the love coming
Old 02-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #161
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Wow, this thread needs to be lightened up a bit.

You know what grinds my gears? Chicks who are looking for a meal on a first date. Like, I said, "lets go out for drinks." Which implies that we aren't eating on this date. I'll set the date up for 9pm, which is clearly after dinner hours. I'll pick a trendy lounge where the emphasis is on drinks, not food. So I'm not showing up on the date hungry. I've eaten at home before I went on the date because I have no plans of buying a meal, or buying one for her. So if she's smart, she would have also eaten before the date. If she didn't, yeah, her bad.

My plan is to pay for two rounds of drinks. If she decides to get an appetizer, that counts as one of her drinks. So it's still two rounds. One way I've found to make that work is when we first sit down we order a round of drinks. So the server will come back around to check on us, and we typically get a second round of drinks. But if she decides to order food, I'll get my second drink. So when the server comes back a third time I say I'm good. Since I didn't order another drink, typically she's not going to either. That's just not cool.

I should write a book on dating. Long term relationships? Probably not.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #162
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post

You know what grinds my gears? Chicks who are looking for a meal on a first date. Like, I said, "lets go out for drinks." Which implies that we aren't eating on this date. I'll set the date up for 9pm, which is clearly after dinner hours. I'll pick a trendy lounge where the emphasis is on drinks, not food. So I'm not showing up on the date hungry. I've eaten at home before I went on the date because I have no plans of buying a meal, or buying one for her. So if she's smart, she would have also eaten before the date. If she didn't, yeah, her bad.

My plan is to pay for two rounds of drinks. If she decides to get an appetizer, that counts as one of her drinks. So it's still two rounds. One way I've found to make that work is when we first sit down we order a round of drinks. So the server will come back around to check on us, and we typically get a second round of drinks. But if she decides to order food, I'll get my second drink. So when the server comes back a third time I say I'm good. Since I didn't order another drink, typically she's not going to either. That's just not cool.

Leykis 101 baby.
HAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #163
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:

If she doesn't really like you (yet), make her pay. If she likes you, pick up the drinks. Dinner is for suckers.

P.S. What is a second date?
Old 02-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #164
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Leykis 101 baby.
I'd say that I am influenced by Leykis 101, but I've tweaked some things, been influenced by other sources, and come up with some things of my own. But I will say that Leykis was awesome. I miss his show.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #165
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If she doesn't really like you (yet), make her pay. If she likes you, pick up the drinks. Dinner is for suckers.

P.S. What is a second date?
Second date is the same as the first date. Actually, every date is the same as the first date. It will be like a good 5 dates before I see a woman in the day time. lol
Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #166
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

this is good stuff... I get a grin just reading your dating posts, been there myself... the modern woman, she's so confused she doesn't even realize it....
Old 02-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #167
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
1. Spin it the way you want it.
There are plenty homo lovers here to back you up.
Typical mane thread. Full of drama, same suspects posting, sniffing each other's ass and forming a nice community of individuals to support those who have at one point scratched their backs.
2. Let's turn the table on somebody is usual your motto.
If one of our own gets attacked, then we all drama lovers will come to the rescue.
You're all pathetic.
3. Is anyone here really ok with one of your children hanging out with homosexual kids?
Yeah, right...

4. The bottom line is, just like you love homos, I don't like them. I don't hate them, I just don't like them.
5. How about you respecting my view on homos?If you love homos, then fine. good for you, and I hope you all really mean it, because I doubt in real life some of you would put your mouth where your keyboard is.
So respect my opinion. If I don't like homos, what you're going to do about it?
Nothing. Not a damn thing you can do about it.
So, move on...

PS: 6. If anyone here really thinks chris didn't start this thread foir the drama potential, the attenyion whore and the invitation for personal attacks, then you're more than an idiot and clowns than you all want me to be...

1. No spin, friend. Truth.
2. My personal motto is nothing less then seven inches, but it appears you have an unconscious need for s&m.
3. Are you implying something about kids hanging out with other kids who are gay?
4. He protested, feebly.
5. No. respect is earned. You have shown yourself to be a b****. You changed screen names because you were afraid of getting owned under the old one. I also suspect you are txtebow, which means you purposely created a screen name to send b****y neg reps to people you dislike and disagree with. These are signs of a person who is ****ed in the head.
6. Oddly enough the thread was fine until you decided to highjack it with a personal attack on me. You need to grow up, giggles.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #168
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:

WTF, dude? You have a "plan" for counting the drinks, and if she orders an appetizer that counts as one of her drinks? LMAO.

Man, you're a date nerd. How about just having a good time, having some laughs, you have to be more flexible and play it as it comes along.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #169
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

So you base the worthiness of the chick for a second date on whether she orders a third drink when the server comes around the third or fourth time?

Thats ingenious.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #170
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
WTF, dude? You have a "plan" for counting the drinks, and if she orders an appetizer that counts as one of her drinks? LMAO.

Man, you're a date nerd. How about just having a good time, having some laughs, you have to be more flexible and play it as it comes along.
Point being, this is a first date, a get-to-know-you-date. Why should he have to throw down $50+ on a gal who he may never see again?

Personally, I don't even wanna go there. My first date is "let's meet for lunch" that way there's no drinks involved. I wanna get to know her in the sunlight, and lunches are not that much money. "Let's meet for lunch" or "Let's meet for coffe at the local java emporiam" rather than, "Let's meet for drinks" where the tab can go over the top in a short time. Plus, I don't want beer goggles when I'm trying to get to know her...
Old 02-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #171
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

My philosophy is the more drinks the better.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #172
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post

Not having a plan is a good way to fail. lol Back when I didn't have a plan I was spending too much money on dates that weren't leading to anything.

I have an active dating life. If I'm spending $100+ for dates then I'm going to go broke. So I need a plan. And the amount you spend doesn't enhance having a good time and some good laughs. I can give a woman great times by spend $40 or $150, so what's the point of spending a lot of money when it really doesn't make a difference. And if I'm giving her a great time, she's not worried that it's only costing $40. If she's not having a good time, spending $150 isn't going to fix it. Now I don't do cheap dates. You can totally impress a woman by taking her to the Beverly Hills Hotel and spend less than $60. She'll be thinking, "most guys take me to Red Lobster, but he took me to the Beverly Hills Hotel." lol

Really thinking about it, a few years back I ended up on a park bench with a woman and we talked until 5am. We had a great time and she ended up being my girlfriend a month later. I didn't spend a dime on her that night, but it was that night that she fell for me.

So the point is, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a date, so why do it?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #173
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:

TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #174
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
So you base the worthiness of the chick for a second date on whether she orders a third drink when the server comes around the third or fourth time?

Thats ingenious.

If she's entertaining and she shows interest in a second date then she'll get one. Women usually don't run up the bill on me on the first date, so it's not really an issue.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #175
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
If she's entertaining and she shows interest in a second date then she'll get one. Women usually don't run up the bill on me on the first date, so it's not really an issue.

Makes sense.