The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #76
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Touch screen phones. I just went from a blackberry to an EVO. I type really slow on this thing and end up in user profiles about half the times I try clicking(touching?) a thread.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #77
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
Touch screen phones. I just went from a blackberry to an EVO. I type really slow on this thing and end up in user profiles about half the times I try clicking(touching?) a thread.
multi touch is your friend.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #78
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia View Post
The fog light one is tough...as soon as I turn the lights on in my car, the fogs come on. They aren't independent. I think a lot of newer cars have this same feature, and while I.don't like it, I'm not going to void my warranty by wiring a switch myself
That's a pretty stupid dang idea to have the fogs come on with the light switch. Nothing against you, but a pretty stupid idea.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #79
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

People that walk aggressive dogs without a muzzle.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #80
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
multi touch is your friend.
So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grinds my gears? People that complain about touchscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

EDIT: pinch to zoom and multi touch are the same thing, apologies for the redundancy bowtown

Last edited by Boobs McGee; 02-17-2011 at 01:26 PM..
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #81
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
That's a pretty stupid dang idea to have the fogs come on with the light switch. Nothing against you, but a pretty stupid idea.
Oh I completely agree. You know what really grinds my gears? Auto companies that think they know when I should have my fog lights on
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #82
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Other things that grind my gears:

getting ill tempered mutated sea bass.

When all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!
Other things that grind my gears:

Extremely dated movie references.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #83
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

I hate that both Michael Vick and Ben Rottenberger have #7 on their jersey. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Also I dislike tailgaters, people who talk during movies, the amount of product placement in and before movies, and snuggies.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #84
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grins my gears? People that complain about toucohscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

Zoom doesn't help my typing. It does help me click the right stuff but I try to be lazy and not take the milliseconds to zoom in still. It is all new to me though. I will learn eventually.

I don't understand the multi touche thing. Is that just a reference to the zoom?
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #85
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I hate that both Michael Vick and Ben Rottenberger have #7 on their jersey. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Also I dislike tailgaters, people who talk during movies, the amount of product placement in and before movies, and snuggies.

I hate the kids in class with me (and kids is what they are...no one can tell me an 18 year old is as adult as a 29 year old) lecture on their philosophies on life...at 18 you have no philosophies. None. At 18 you have no idea how you will look at relationships, politics, religion or a career. Telling everybody you want to travel the world and have mom pay for it makes me want to kick you in the junk. Also, this **** aint high school. No one cares that a girl you hooked up with a month ago is dating someone else and likes him more. Deal with it. Sack of ****.

Also hate the nursing students. I NEVER wanted to know that after women have babies some doctors reach into the vagina to remove the placenta. Or that women can get strep in the vajayjay...and I never wanted to hear it before an 830 AM class...hell to the no.

Keystone is not a "good beer". Skol vodka is transformer piss, and simply because it ****s you up does not mean its worth drinking. Get some taste you underage ingrates.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #86
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Clowns who lower their IQ and do this.

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #87
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
So is pinch to zoom.

You know what really grinds my gears? People that complain about touchscreen technology when they can't use it properly.

EDIT: pinch to zoom and multi touch are the same thing, apologies for the redundancy bowtown
As someone who had to have a keyboard and now is exclusively touch, let me recommend to all those touch noobs to try the Verizon Droid with the keyboard. It really was training wheels for touch screen typing which I use exclusively now.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #88
Gort
Ring of Famer

Shabby Poster. Very Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kelly Brook

supermodels begging me to have sex with them. if i've told them once, i've told them a million times... when i'm tired, i just want to go to sleep!

oh, and counting all of my money. picture Scrooge McDuck's vault. then multiply that by 1000. that's how much i have.

lastly, having to replace the Arc Reactor in my chest every few days. i really wish i could make one that would last longer.

true story.

Last edited by Gort; 02-17-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #89
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
As someone who had to have a keyboard and now is exclusively touch, let me recommend to all those touch noobs to try the Verizon Droid with the keyboard. It really was training wheels for touch screen typing which I use exclusively now.

I have an EnV3 and an Ipod-touch. I have hit the point I no longer need the qwerty keyboard and can text/message just as fast on the ipod. It took awhile though. Auto-correct is gay as hell though.

Also, when my contract is up in Sept for Verizon, I am going droid or I-Phone 5. It will be awesome.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #90
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

I hate hate hate people who stand on moving walkways in airports. Get the **** out of the way, some people actually have to be places.

Not replacing DVD's in their case

Glen Beck
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #91
AZorange1
on borrowed time

AZOrange1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dennis Smith

Having to endure watching my live-in chronically un-employed 48 year old nephew cook a meal. ANY kind of meal. It begins with pre-heating all appliances to that"perfect temp". Then we dice all 16 items into perfect little 1/4" squares. If meat is involved, it must be seasoned and wrapped in plastic and allowed to sit on the counter so it can "breath" for 1 hour. All 16 items being diced must be diced with the proper knife for each item. Even if this requires using 13 different knives. The food is then "arrainged" in perfect symetrical order in the frying pan on very low heat so as to consume a minimum of 1 hour frying time. EVERYTHING must have 2 layers of freshly grated cheese and 6 strips of bacon layered in the proper order. Elapsed Time=1 hour and 13 minutes to cook a F---ing bacon,egg,cheese,mushroom,tomatoe,bell pepper sandwich on toasted garlic bread. This is breakfast, the simple meal-anyone interested in hearing about lunch and then into dinner? Anyone have an AK-47 I can borrow? The bonus read is washing dishes for 1 hour.
AZorange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #92
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblin' Bronco View Post
Stupid drivers, making left hand turns out of the right lane.

Getting off the off the freeway at the last second with no signal.
Californians!
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #93
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblin' Bronco View Post
Stupid drivers, making left hand turns out of the right lane.

Getting off the off the freeway at the last second with no signal.
Had someone try this right in front of me today. It goes along with another peeve - stopping where there is no stop sign. Going into the mall (cookie for my son after his doctor's appt) and this old lady decides that she's going to 1) first stop in the right lane where there is no stop sign, then 2) try to make a left turn as I approach and then 3) be forced into that right turn by my long honk instead of letting her crash her land yacht into my SUV.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #94
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Had someone try this right in front of me today. It goes along with another peeve - stopping where there is no stop sign. Going into the mall (cookie for my son after his doctor's appt) and this old lady decides that she's going to 1) first stop in the right lane where there is no stop sign, then 2) try to make a left turn as I approach and then 3) be forced into that right turn by my long honk instead of letting her crash her land yacht into my SUV.
yep, happens all the time. People just do not know how to merge. they stop until there are no cars coming, even though they have a 100 foot merge lane.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #95
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
People that walk aggressive dogs without a muzzle.
I always wanted a pet Wolverine to take care of pets like that. Problem is the wolverine wold just kick my a$$ anytime it felt like it.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #96
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post

I resent this comment.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #97
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
I hate hate hate people who stand on moving walkways in airports. Get the **** out of the way, some people actually have to be places.

I don't know about that one. If you're in that much of a hurry, don't walk on the moving walkways. I'd say the thing is designed to give people a break from walking with luggage.

I can see your point if there are two people side by side, and one of them is blocking the way. I typically don't walk on it. I'm chillin'. But I'll always stand on the right side, leaving the left side open for those who are walking. If I'm with somebody I'll stand either in front or behind them to leave the left side open for walkers.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #98
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
politics in workplace and job market. people telling me what to do when they have no place in doing so, and even if they do, telling me to do stuff or what i need to be doing, when it has no effect on them or their life.
you need to get some perspective...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #99
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
What annoys you? The things that get your goat, tweak your last nerve, grind your gears? What makes your teeth set on edge faster than anything?

For me, its unrepentant ass kissery combined with general blind ignorance.

Feel free to share.

Overweight, bearded gay men who consistently troll message boards as a means to find meaning for their insignificant and futile existence.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #100
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Overweight, bearded gay men who consistently troll message boards as a means to find meaning for their insignificant and futile existence.

See?

Isnt that better than sending me whiney little b**** neg reps? Way to grow up.