The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #51
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I hate when I'm having sex with 3 women in a bed made of 100 dollar bills and one of them has bad breath.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #52
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killericon View Post
People chewing with their mouths open.

It sends me into a murderous fury.

Also very annoying is when people talk during movies, especially about the movie, ESPECIALLY if they're asking questions about the movie.
this. and smacking their food.and people that feel the need to talk really loud on their cell phones.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #53
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #54
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Ignore List

strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #55
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
Before I got married. I never let women pay for anything when we went out on a date. They would occassionally offer to chip in, but I always declined

I'm just old-fashioned that way...
I'm all in favor of the modern woman, and equality. And seeing that I date career women, they have money to pick up a check. I'll always pay for the first couple dates, but the way I see it, if the woman really likes me, she'll have no problem paying here and there.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #56
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

People who are on one extreme of an opinion based argument. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but people who are entrenched on one extreme can't see that there are some valid points on the other side of the argument.

And people who will put you on the other extreme of the argument just because you disagreed with one part of their argument. Happens here on the OM all the time.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #57
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
People who are on one extreme of an opinion based argument. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but people who are entrenched on one extreme can't see that there are some valid points on the other side of the argument.

And people who will put you on the other extreme of the argument just because you disagreed with one part of their argument. Happens here on the OM all the time.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #58
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

• People that start threads about pet peeves
  • People that love great cartoons about whacky spies
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #59
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
This one is easy. Let us start with driving. Aholes who think they need to be back of a car a full car length or more. Need to turn left and get into that turning lane? Good luck since 6 of the 8 cars are ****ing 20 feet from the car in front of them. 2nd, how about those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left. Both of you have the green but you are the yielding green. Those ****heads everyday stop at a green light looking at me. "Hey dumb****! I am waiting for your sorry ass to keep moving! Dont stop!" That is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school. Probably one of the first to know. Furthermore, is those jackholes that are going straight but decide to wait near the right hand side of the street. Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane. Lastly, you ****heads that like to go slow and laugh when I pass them up but they end up right behind me at the light. Little do you ****heads know I got major stress relief passing your sedan going 35 in a 45. Add to the fact I would have made the light if you decided to at least go the posted limit. Also, the posted limit that isnt residential or school zone doesnt mean you cant go past that limit. It is a general speed limit not a maximum. Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit.
As for the Mane, anyone who puts down Hillis. Havent said that name in awhile so thought I would throw it out there.
You sound like me a lot. I have to constantly tell myself to relax while driving. Not everybody is as smart as you. Not everybody can move through traffic efficiently like you. Not everybody is smart enough to leave a little opening so a faster driver can move ahead. Relax just a little bit, jeez.

One of my driving peeves is people that have their foglights on when there is no fog. There is no advantage to using foglights at night. It's just an annoyance to oncoming traffic at night, especially when cresting a hill because those foglights hit the oncoming traffic like the brights are on.

Another driving peeve is people that can't merge correctly. The word "merge" means you match your speed to the traffic and blend into it. You don't try to race somebody to a spot or try to cut someone out of an opening in the traffic.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #60
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killericon View Post
People chewing with their mouths open.

It sends me into a murderous fury.

Also very annoying is when people talk during movies, especially about the movie, ESPECIALLY if they're asking questions about the movie.
That, and loading up the fork with a finger.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #61
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #62
BroncoLifer
Living the Dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

People who stop walking and stand in the middle of tightly spaced yet high-traffic pedestrian areas (like an aisle or walkway), thereby blocking everybody else trying to get from A to B. It is a very self-centered thing to do. This seems to happen a lot at places like airports and stadiums.
BroncoLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #63
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Stinky vag like Oprah has.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #64
ElwayMD
It Stinks!

Meet the New Boss...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Sammy Winder

-Maryland drivers
-People who think irregardless is a word.
-People who think "Two and a Half Men" is a funny television show.
-Parents who think being a teacher means you are their child's babysitter and they aren't responsible for their behavior when they aren't in the house.
-Vegans
ElwayMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #65
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by HombreGuapo View Post
I would expand on this and say anyone who takes a strong position and is ill-informed. And I don't want to sound biased, but this IS more prevalent on the right.
My pet peeve is people thinking that one side has a lock on stupid people (or crazies).
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #66
Abqbronco
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
Rush, Boston and REO Speedwagon also chap my hide.
Umm... This comment makes me angry. Except REO.. I can see that one.
Abqbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #67
jayman_37
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I see that you're from Albq NM. I'm in Alamosa, CO and visit a friend down there maybe once a month. New Mexico drivers are generally some of the worst I've ever seen, and scare the crap out of me. My friend who moved there for a job from Utah got hit by a drunk driver the first week he was there.

People on I-25 are nuts. I don't think half the people that change lanes check their blind spot as I've almost been swerved into multiple times. Then once there was a construction zone where the speed limit was somewhere around 45. I was doing 65 in this zone speeding myself only because I was being tailgated BADLY. Two semis passed me and had to have been going at least 75-85 in a 45 mph construction zone.

I personally am from Denver so I also drive up to Denver on a regular basis, so I have experience with highway driving and I thought Colorado Drivers were bad. NM is AWFUL

I wish you and your family SAFE travels. That state is CRAZY
I completely agree. Some also drive in the left hand lane going 55 and never get over. Then you have to switch lanes and get blocked off by another car in the right hand lane. It is the most frustrating driving that there is.
jayman_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #68
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
People who speed in residential areas.
This.

Man it pisses me off so much.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #69
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

When the dental floss breaks off in your back molars and leaves a bunch of strings in there. The end result is you have to go digging for them and drool like a bull moose in heat while clearing the fibers out.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #70
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

There are two things I cant stand in this world; people who are intolerant of other people's culture, and the Dutch!
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #71
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
You sound like me a lot. I have to constantly tell myself to relax while driving. Not everybody is as smart as you. Not everybody can move through traffic efficiently like you. Not everybody is smart enough to leave a little opening so a faster driver can move ahead. Relax just a little bit, jeez.

One of my driving peeves is people that have their foglights on when there is no fog. There is no advantage to using foglights at night. It's just an annoyance to oncoming traffic at night, especially when cresting a hill because those foglights hit the oncoming traffic like the brights are on.

Another driving peeve is people that can't merge correctly. The word "merge" means you match your speed to the traffic and blend into it. You don't try to race somebody to a spot or try to cut someone out of an opening in the traffic.
The fog light one is tough...as soon as I turn the lights on in my car, the fogs come on. They aren't independent. I think a lot of newer cars have this same feature, and while I.don't like it, I'm not going to void my warranty by wiring a switch myself
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #72
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post

OTOH, unflavored yogurt has no appeal.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #73
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

1.People from california that drive in colorado when it snows
2.Glee
3.People that say "but" and add an "a" to the end of it.."But..a"
4.Coldplay
5.People that wear pants that are 4 times too big and show their underwear
6.Glenn Beck
7.Sneezing when you're peeing
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #74
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Other things that grind my gears:

getting ill tempered mutated sea bass.

When all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #75
Mr. Elway
cakn patna

People who don't know how to queue.
Mr. Elway is offline   Reply With Quote