The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 02:03 AM   #26
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

People who use ignore.

People who announce who they have on ignore.

People who tell the person who they supposedly have on ignore, that they have them on ignore.

People who post screen shots of their ignore list.

People who post copy/pastes of the "This message is hidden because you have X on ignore"
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #27
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Oh....And Chinese Spambots.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #28
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
This one is easy. Let us start with driving. Aholes who think they need to be back of a car a full car length or more. Need to turn left and get into that turning lane? Good luck since 6 of the 8 cars are ****ing 20 feet from the car in front of them. 2nd, how about those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left. Both of you have the green but you are the yielding green. Those ****heads everyday stop at a green light looking at me. "Hey dumb****! I am waiting for your sorry ass to keep moving! Dont stop!" That is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school. Probably one of the first to know. Furthermore, is those jackholes that are going straight but decide to wait near the right hand side of the street. Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane. Lastly, you ****heads that like to go slow and laugh when I pass them up but they end up right behind me at the light. Little do you ****heads know I got major stress relief passing your sedan going 35 in a 45. Add to the fact I would have made the light if you decided to at least go the posted limit. Also, the posted limit that isnt residential or school zone doesnt mean you cant go past that limit. It is a general speed limit not a maximum. Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit.
As for the Mane, anyone who puts down Hillis. Havent said that name in awhile so thought I would throw it out there.
I've seen it all on the roads here.

I saw a person driving with the gas pump hose still in the tank, on the freeway...unreal.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #29
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
This one is easy. Let us start with driving. Aholes who think they need to be back of a car a full car length or more. Need to turn left and get into that turning lane? Good luck since 6 of the 8 cars are ****ing 20 feet from the car in front of them. 2nd, how about those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left. Both of you have the green but you are the yielding green. Those ****heads everyday stop at a green light looking at me. "Hey dumb****! I am waiting for your sorry ass to keep moving! Dont stop!" That is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school. Probably one of the first to know. Furthermore, is those jackholes that are going straight but decide to wait near the right hand side of the street. Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane. Lastly, you ****heads that like to go slow and laugh when I pass them up but they end up right behind me at the light. Little do you ****heads know I got major stress relief passing your sedan going 35 in a 45. Add to the fact I would have made the light if you decided to at least go the posted limit. Also, the posted limit that isnt residential or school zone doesnt mean you cant go past that limit. It is a general speed limit not a maximum. Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit.
As for the Mane, anyone who puts down Hillis. Havent said that name in awhile so thought I would throw it out there.
Am I the only one who enjoys the delicious irony of this gem?:

"those morons who are turning right and you are across from them waiting to turn left...that is a road rule known since taking your driver's ed class in high school."

followed by:

"Good luck turning right since these numnuts think they own the lane plus the bike lane."

and:

"Go at a safe speed and that can be past the posted speed limit."

Perhaps the moron on the other side of the intersection knows the rule, yet isn't turning because he thinks you don't...since you obviously disregard other obvious traffic laws, such as speed limit signs and solid white lines.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:52 AM   #30
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Ass kissing!! It's REALLY bad in the Air Force!! Stupid people, slow ass drivers in the PASSING lane and don't have the smarts enough to get over after 4-5 people are hauling ass past them, people who don't use turning signals, texting while driving.....
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #31
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I see that you're from Albq NM. I'm in Alamosa, CO and visit a friend down there maybe once a month. New Mexico drivers are generally some of the worst I've ever seen, and scare the crap out of me. My friend who moved there for a job from Utah got hit by a drunk driver the first week he was there.

People on I-25 are nuts. I don't think half the people that change lanes check their blind spot as I've almost been swerved into multiple times. Then once there was a construction zone where the speed limit was somewhere around 45. I was doing 65 in this zone speeding myself only because I was being tailgated BADLY. Two semis passed me and had to have been going at least 75-85 in a 45 mph construction zone.

I personally am from Denver so I also drive up to Denver on a regular basis, so I have experience with highway driving and I thought Colorado Drivers were bad. NM is AWFUL

I wish you and your family SAFE travels. That state is CRAZY
Oh yeah for sure. Nobody uses their turn signal, some people are just flat out nuts, etc. I mean I've never been in an accident but there are a lot of bad drivers here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
People who use ignore.

People who announce who they have on ignore.

People who tell the person who they supposedly have on ignore, that they have them on ignore.

People who post screen shots of their ignore list.

People who post copy/pastes of the "This message is hidden because you have X on ignore"
So freakin' true. To piggyback on this, people who dislike threads and then choose to post in the the thread telling people how stupid the thread is, thus sending the thread they hate to the top of the board instead of letting it die.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #32
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

People who chew with their mouths open and you can hear them smacking across the room.

People who have no reading comprehension.

Women drivers (sorry ladies, you and your cell phone driving sucks like no sucking has sucked before).

Fortune cookies that have no fortune in them (it's not an advice cookie or a tell me about myself cookie).

People that won't try a food simply because of how it looks.

People that I barely know telling me what my religious beliefs are and when corrected say "No you don't."

Crocs.

Guys who wear loafers with no socks. That's just gross.

Ladies that walk very slowly next to each other down hallways and space themselves just far enough apart that if you tried to squeeze by, it would be rude.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:59 AM   #33
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

The fighting and bickering about players and coaches that are not here anymore over and over and over.........and over and stupid people piss me off
oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #34
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Umbrellas on windy days. And sandy vaginas.
Sand Trap!
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #35
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:36 AM   #36
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Josh McDaniels.

I also have a lot of road rage from all the usual stuff. If you cut me off and go all slow in the passing lane, you will be run off the road. The only fight I have been in since high school was with a biker that got mad about the finger. I need anger management when I'm driving.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:16 AM   #37
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Crowds and traffic
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #38
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Umbrellas on windy days. And sandy vaginas.
Sandy Vagina's, My wife and I tried the the whole sex on a beach thing and I agree with you 110 %. Who in the hell thought this would be a great Idea. You can fell every little piece of sand grinding and tearing. I was even drunk of my ass still sucked.

I would never have thought about this one so for you one rep.

Last edited by Quoydogs; 02-17-2011 at 08:31 AM..
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #39
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
People who chew with their mouths open and you can hear them smacking across the room.

People who have no reading comprehension.

Women drivers (sorry ladies, you and your cell phone driving sucks like no sucking has sucked before).

Fortune cookies that have no fortune in them (it's not an advice cookie or a tell me about myself cookie).

People that won't try a food simply because of how it looks.

People that I barely know telling me what my religious beliefs are and when corrected say "No you don't."

Crocs.

Guys who wear loafers with no socks. That's just gross.

Ladies that walk very slowly next to each other down hallways and space themselves just far enough apart that if you tried to squeeze by, it would be rude.
Guys who wear sandals with jeans
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #40
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Lack of subway ettiquette. I'd expand on this, but it gets me too riled up.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #41
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

• Cynicism
  • Xenophobia
  • Bigotry of any sort
  • Apathy
  • People that "need" luxury
  • Everyone thinking they need / deserve luxury
  • People with high IQs and low EQs
  • Video game characters that look like they've taken steroids
  • The dominance of D&D rip offs in video games
  • The dominance of teenager power fantasy themed video games (super strong character kick everyone's butt RAWR)
  • Eminem, the grammy's and any of those self professed geniuses of faux cool retardation
  • Kim Kardashian and her ugly sisters
  • Anything else on the E channel except Handler
  • Commercials during football (how bout 5 minute commercials every quarter? dickheads)
  • People that insist on wearing clothes that are five sizes too big for them because they're body conscious and then b**** at people who wear clothes that fit them
  • People that use the word "emo" to describe music that doesn't sound like Lady Gaga or Nickelback
  • People that are so self absorbed they b**** about other people's allergies when eating the same **** would make them sick
  • People that sacrifice history for profit (see 35 Cooper Square being torn down in NYC)
  • Drunk coworkers that insist on the greatness of the buttsex

Last edited by Chris; 02-17-2011 at 09:16 AM..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:08 AM   #42
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by End of Silence View Post
Guys who wear sandals with jeans
Yeah I just pretend they're in the closet hippies.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #43
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Right wingers and left wingers.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #44
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

http://www.funmansion.com/videos/pet..._my_gears.html
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #45
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
Right wingers and left wingers.
I would expand on this and say anyone who takes a strong position and is ill-informed. And I don't want to sound biased, but this IS more prevalent on the right.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #46
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Speaking of driving things...

What grinds my gears is this:
People on the road who don't know where they're going or not paying attention, and then holding up traffic.

Example: This jackass is in the right lane, but should be in the left lane to turn. Instead of passing his turn and changing lanes or turning around at the next open/safe possibility, he's going to slow waaaaaay down and/or stop altogether, throw on his blinker, and completely hold up traffic just so he can get into his turn lane, and the rest of the world be damned.

Obviously I cut people with out-of-state plates some slack, but locals who do that get me heated.
That pisses me off to no end. If I miss my turn, or my exit on the freeway, I just keep going and make the next turn, make a legal U turn, or take the next exit on the freeway. I'm the one who screwed up, so I have to personally deal with the annoyance of taking longer to get where I need to go. I'm not going to slow down other people's day.

But a lot of people don't see it that way. Like you said, they'll slow down, holding up traffic, just to get in the right lane. That person screwed up and now I have to wait? And the worst is when somebody misses their exit on the freeway, but they really want to make that exit, so they cut across multiple lanes without worrying about damn near running into every car in their path. Just take the next exit.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #47
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
This message is hidden because HAT is on your ignore list
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #48
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Chicks who say they want a nice guy, but they'll ignore him and go crazy over the bad guy, and then swear up and down that there aren't any good guys out there.

And chicks who don't pick up the bill here and there. I understand that as the guy I'm going to pay more for dates. No problem. I can except a 60/40 split, or 70/30. Something like that. But if I'm picking up every check, yeah, I'm going to find another woman to go out with. I'm not trying to fund some woman's social life.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #49
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Dumb people. So like 95% of America.
Wow, it must be lonely all by yourself up on that high horse. Please dont trample us as you ride by.
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #50
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Chicks who say they want a nice guy, but they'll ignore him and go crazy over the bad guy, and then swear up and down that there aren't any good guys out there.

And chicks who don't pick up the bill here and there. I understand that as the guy I'm going to pay more for dates. No problem. I can except a 60/40 split, or 70/30. Something like that. But if I'm picking up every check, yeah, I'm going to find another woman to go out with. I'm not trying to fund some woman's social life.
Before I got married. I never let women pay for anything when we went out on a date. They would occassionally offer to chip in, but I always declined

I'm just old-fashioned that way...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote