The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #226
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Asian drivers. Black people who talk at movie theaters. Jewish book keepers who steal from you. Mexican musicians. Gay people on tv helping fat b****es to dress.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #227
Bronco Vixen
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
Asian drivers. Black people who talk at movie theaters. Jewish book keepers who steal from you. Mexican musicians. Gay people on tv helping fat b****es to dress.
white trash facile at the art of domestic confrontation
Bronco Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #228
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Vixen View Post
white trash facile at the art of domestic confrontation
I think I'm being insulted, but I can't tell.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #229
Bronco Vixen
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think I'm being insulted, but I can't tell.
No not at all. Just thought I'd jump on the ethnic bashing congo line and point out the uncanny tenaciousness of our alabaster rubbish brethren in winning domestic disputes no matter the significance (or lack thereof).
Old 02-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #230
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Hate to admit it, but I totally agree with him about black people in movie theaters.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #231
Bronco Vixen
Pro Bowler

An added bonus is when exogenous foodstuffs are smuggled in - particularly when extra loud and smelly. I basically vicariously ingested my row mate's hot wings with her during my last cinema outing. Really special.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #232
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Shut up Rugby.
??
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #233
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Hate to admit it, but I totally agree with him about black people in movie theaters.
But not the Asian driver thing?!? Really?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #234
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
No not at all. Just thought I'd jump on the ethnic bashing congo line and point out the uncanny tenaciousness of our alabaster rubbish brethren in winning domestic disputes no matter the significance (or lack thereof).
I think it's more about us honkeys trying to keep our fat pastey wives quiet so we can hear the paternity results clearly on Maury.

Last edited by OABB; 02-18-2011 at 11:30 PM..
Old 02-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #235
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Point being, this is a first date, a get-to-know-you-date. Why should he have to throw down $50+ on a gal who he may never see again?

Personally, I don't even wanna go there. My first date is "let's meet for lunch" that way there's no drinks involved. I wanna get to know her in the sunlight, and lunches are not that much money. "Let's meet for lunch" or "Let's meet for coffe at the local java emporiam" rather than, "Let's meet for drinks" where the tab can go over the top in a short time. Plus, I don't want beer goggles when I'm trying to get to know her...
There is also no sex involved either. Try balancing it out so you can try to achieve both. 9PM dates, as Jason stated, is the best way. a few drinks, late at night and better chance of taking her home if you like her. I think you can judge a woman if she is marriage material just by the first few dates if you are looking for a more frugal women instead of a money hungry beatch. One of the top things I love about my wife is she is money responsible and would rather invest for the future (like our land, cabin and condo purchases) then the cool purse of the year.

(Yes, my opinion/thoughts from when I was single.)

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 02-18-2011 at 11:24 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #236
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Young, male asians drive better than most as they have their supped up rice burners. They arent slow anymore! Black people? My buddy told me about this phenomenon while I was visiting him in Vegas. Sure enough that night, we are at Hard Rock and in the bathroom where it really isnt that noisy except one dude talking up a storm..... in the bathroom. My friend states, " I bet he is a black guy." Sure enough, he was correct. Not sure why that is but they want to be noticed by everyone. Attention whores? I have no idea. Maybe Jason from LA can fill us in. Havent thought of it until your post. As for the others, that must be a personal experience. I liked Ritchie Valens and many rockabilly bands that sport mexican musicians. Gay people on tv? I dont watch Bravo. I think you forgot Native Americans, Pakies and damn, hot blondes from Scandanavian countries to bag on. Equal hatred for all!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #237
Bronco Yoda

No sex in the champagne room!

Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #238
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Young, male asians drive better than most as they have their supped up rice burners. They arent slow anymore! Black people? My buddy told me about this phenomenon while I was visiting him in Vegas. Sure enough that night, we are at Hard Rock and in the bathroom where it really isnt that noisy except one dude talking up a storm..... in the bathroom. My friend states, " I bet he is a black guy." Sure enough, he was correct. Not sure why that is but they want to be noticed by everyone. Attention whores? I have no idea. Maybe Jason from LA can fill us in. Havent thought of it until your post. As for the others, that must be a personal experience. I liked Ritchie Valens and many rockabilly bands that sport mexican musicians. Gay people on tv? I dont watch Bravo. I think you forgot Native Americans, Pakies and damn, hot blondes from Scandanavian countries to bag on. Equal hatred for all!

Good points. I try to spread the hate evenly but there are so many stereotypes and races nowadays it's hard to insult everyone.

Mexican music is a travesty. There are exeptions of course, but for the most part that **** should be illegal.

As far as black people in movie theaters I once saw a movie in an all black theater and what I saw was incredible. One guy stood up on his cell phone and yelled "answer yo phone!" in the middle of the movie. Than two seconds later, a phone rang two rows over and the two began to talk to eachother for ten minutes. I am not kidding.

I got so mad, that two weeks later me and my friend went to see Tyler perrys "meet the browns" and talked through the whole thing. It was sweet payback.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #239
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

And the black actors in the movie told you to shut the F up!

Mexican UUUMPHA Music has got to go. Who ****ing plays a Tuba in radio music these days except that Ranchero crap? Germans brought many good things to the world but that **** when they decided to become immigrants of Mexico isnt one of them. Thanks a ton Fritz!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #240
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
But not the Asian driver thing?!? Really?
I haven't ever really noticed that. But then again I live in Seattle and I think all the drivers here are retarded, and there are a lot of Asians in this city so maybe...
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #241
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Damn...Couldn't find the Eddie Murphy bit about black movie theaters, can't believe it's not on YT.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:39 PM   #242
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
An added bonus is when exogenous foodstuffs are smuggled in - particularly when extra loud and smelly. I basically vicariously ingested my row mate's hot wings with her during my last cinema outing. Really special.
That is disgusting. Did she lick her fingers to clean her hands? I'm starting to get sourjaw thinking about it.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #243
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
And the black actors in the movie told you to shut the F up!

Mexican UUUMPHA Music has got to go. Who ****ing plays a Tuba in radio music these days except that Ranchero crap? Germans brought many good things to the world but that **** when they decided to become immigrants of Mexico isnt one of them. Thanks a ton Fritz!
Not just the horns, but the refusal to change a ****ing chord. It's a strum of the same chord over and over and over and over.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:12 AM   #244
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...

... support your team!

Quote:
There is also no sex involved either. Try balancing it out so you can try to achieve both. 9PM dates, as Jason stated, is the best way. a few drinks, late at night and better chance of taking her home if you like her. I think you can judge a woman if she is marriage material just by the first few dates if you are looking for a more frugal women instead of a money hungry beatch. One of the top things I love about my wife is she is money responsible and would rather invest for the future (like our land, cabin and condo purchases) then the cool purse of the year.

(Yes, my opinion/thoughts from when I was single.)
It is amazing how different our countries are. 9 pm is actually a bit early to go eat dinner here. Most restaurants are pretty empty till 10 pm, and they get most of the work at about 10:45/11 pm. Aaand we go out to drink at about 1 am.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:51 AM   #245
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

That is why Blak you guys are on the lower pay scale as you party all night with hot argentinian chicks then sit on your ass all day hung over. We need to end it by 1:30 so these guys can slug into work to pay off their credit card bill that was racked up on dates.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #246
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
Depends on the movie. Some movies are enhanced by watching them in the black neighborhood.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #247
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK-Argentina View Post
It is amazing how different our countries are. 9 pm is actually a bit early to go eat dinner here. Most restaurants are pretty empty till 10 pm, and they get most of the work at about 10:45/11 pm. Aaand we go out to drink at about 1 am.
That's because in BA you have a hedonistic culture where dinner and drinks drive the social interaction. In the US most people live in the boonies away from the multicultural cities so they have chains and that's about it. Some people eat as early as 430 here. In NYC the American crowd tends to eat earlier (7 to 8) and the euro / Latin crowd later (830 to 10) but most restaurants close at 11 here.

In Berlin you can go to dinner at 1 am and it's packed. You won't head to a club until 3.

Indian families tend to eat dinner at 10. My New Jersey girlfriend still has trouble dealing with the fact that I prefer to eat dinner after 9.

Last edited by Chris; 02-19-2011 at 11:47 AM..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #248
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Depends on the movie. Some movies are enhanced by watching them in the black neighborhood.
^

Wall Street 2 was twice as good (not a steep margin) with an endless barrage of "Oh no he didnt"s.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #249
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!

Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

1.Wiggers that try to act like Lil Wayne.
2.Lil Wayne
3.People that always ask me for money.
4.Dumb people at my job, that get paid more than me.
5.Black Girls that laugh to hard at the movie Theater.
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #250
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!

Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
^

Wall Street 2 was twice as good (not a steep margin) with an endless barrage of "Oh no he didnt"s.
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote