The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
ghwk
Ring of Famer

DOUBLE JESUS MUTHER EFFERS!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Be Smokin
Default I will never EVER Speed Again

It's just too dangerous and the cops are too good now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xnW...layer_embedded
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

I saw that one coming! Very nice. I havent had a traffic ticket go through in at least 10 or 11 years. I have won every single ticket issues to me (probably 5). The secret in California is asking for County court BEFORE they write the ticket. You get a ticket in Baker going to Vegas? Ask for county court and the cop will need to show up hundreds of miles away in San Bernardino! Works like a charm.....unless you get that ticket where they go to county court anyways.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I saw that one coming! Very nice. I havent had a traffic ticket go through in at least 10 or 11 years. I have won every single ticket issues to me (probably 5). The secret in California is asking for County court BEFORE they write the ticket. You get a ticket in Baker going to Vegas? Ask for county court and the cop will need to show up hundreds of miles away in San Bernardino! Works like a charm.....unless you get that ticket where they go to county court anyways.
I am intrigued by your story. Do you have any info on this? This actually WORKS? That's awesome if it does.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Most cops in calif get overtime pay for court so they will go anywhere to make the jack. My cop friends say its a fantasy that they don't like to go to court. Its like the favorite thing lol. Not saying the story isn't true though, just I am skeptical.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Most cops in calif get overtime pay for court so they will go anywhere to make the jack. My cop friends say its a fantasy that they don't like to go to court. Its like the favorite thing lol. Not saying the story isn't true though, just I am skeptical.
BS! They can go to court in their jurisdiction and see 2 or 3 cases in one morning or go possibly on an off day or have work later that night and wont go in that morning for court because that court is on a different day than their regular court day in their jurisdiction. I am 5 for 5 on cops not showing up to just Santa Ana! OC isnt that big compared to LA or San Bernardino so it does work. I also got out of a Red light camera ticket in Cerritos (in LA county but not in the city of Los Angeles). I am thinking about passing that on for a business to make some extra cash and screw those cameras. It works for those in California. If it is available and you dont want traffic school (you still have to pay for the ticket fine so F traffic school as I am old enough with a clean record that one point wouldnt matter to my insurance).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:50 AM   #6
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
BS! They can go to court in their jurisdiction and see 2 or 3 cases in one morning or go possibly on an off day or have work later that night and wont go in that morning for court because that court is on a different day than their regular court day in their jurisdiction. I am 5 for 5 on cops not showing up to just Santa Ana! OC isnt that big compared to LA or San Bernardino so it does work. I also got out of a Red light camera ticket in Cerritos (in LA county but not in the city of Los Angeles). I am thinking about passing that on for a business to make some extra cash and screw those cameras. It works for those in California. If it is available and you dont want traffic school (you still have to pay for the ticket fine so F traffic school as I am old enough with a clean record that one point wouldnt matter to my insurance).
I am about 1 for 4. It did happen once in LA. I really wasn't expecting it.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
Cosmo
Perennial Pro-bowler

Lived in California. Got a ticket almost once every two years and I avoid speeding at every turn, could never afford the tickets.

Lived in Utah for 2 years, zero tickets.

Living currently in Colorado, 4 years, zero tickets, not even pulled over or worried about getting one.

California has something going on with highway patrol, whether they have quotas or get paid extra or whatever.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

It's been a few years since I got a ticket, and I'm planning on keeping it that way. I think the last one I got was in '05 or '06.

That said, I'll probably get one this morning for driving too fast through downtown Steamboat.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #9
BroncosMT
Back in Big Sky

I usually go about 8-9 over because they usually won't pull you over. Anything here under 10 miles for a ticket doesn't go against your record and $20 but a well spent $20...hehehe
BroncosMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #10
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Hey now!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

I've never received a speeding ticket in all my 20 years of driving.
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I drive a slow ass vehicle. Haven't received a speeding ticket in years.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #12
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Somewhere buried deep in archives of the mane is one of -Slap-'s old posts where he gave me advice on how to get out of a ticket. Since using his methods I have been pulled over five times since then and NEVER gotten a ticket. It is quite amazing. I was even pulled over with expired plates and no insurance and got off on my way to Garbonzo's last October.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I speed all the time and I've never been pulled over. People need to learn to drive and pay attention.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #14
Soul-Bronco
Broncos 4 Life ! ! !

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Anyone having problems with redlight camera's now? Here in Miami and all of south florida they are starting to install "running" red light cameras that snap a pic of your tag and you get a nice fat ticket in the mail!

Even worse, they wanna pass a law that even if your past the white line but stopped, they can ticket you..........biggest crap IMO

Tell me, how can someone with an 18 wheeler or even a truck full of beer like i drive on my days off of school able to stop when you find yourself in those sticky yellow light situations? Its rediculous
Soul-Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
I speed all the time and I've never been pulled over. People need to learn to drive and pay attention.
You're just so amazing.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #16
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
You're just so amazing.
Thank you.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #17
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Got busted going 126mph in my Z06 Corvette on I-25 by state troopers.
Cost me $1500.00 just to get it reduced to 6 points.
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #18
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Bronco View Post
Anyone having problems with redlight camera's now? Here in Miami and all of south florida they are starting to install "running" red light cameras that snap a pic of your tag and you get a nice fat ticket in the mail!

Even worse, they wanna pass a law that even if your past the white line but stopped, they can ticket you..........biggest crap IMO

Tell me, how can someone with an 18 wheeler or even a truck full of beer like i drive on my days off of school able to stop when you find yourself in those sticky yellow light situations? Its rediculous
Red light cameras have been all over Toledo for years....nothing but a cash cow for the city.

I've yet to get a ticket from the cameras....but I see the flashes go off all the time.

I'm always pretty careful and pay attention, but there is always that judgment call, where slamming on your brakes could be more dangerous than going through the intersection.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #19
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
Got busted going 126mph in my Z06 Corvette on I-25 by state troopers.
Cost me $1500.00 just to get it reduced to 6 points.
I know it's a thrill to drive fast but what possesses someone to endanger other people by driving that fast? Were you just young and stupid?
Old 02-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Somewhere buried deep in archives of the mane is one of -Slap-'s old posts where he gave me advice on how to get out of a ticket. Since using his methods I have been pulled over five times since then and NEVER gotten a ticket. It is quite amazing. I was even pulled over with expired plates and no insurance and got off on my way to Garbonzo's last October.
Can't post that without details...
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Can't post that without details...
That is exactly what I was thinking when I read that.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #22
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Kaylore may as well have said "I took this vitamin the other day and it made my dick grow 4 inches longer than normal."
Old 02-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #23
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Why would anyone need to get off for driving with no insurance? It's just so simple to have it. I mean a ticket the least of your problems when doing that. You could be negligent, cause an accident, and get sued for every penny you have.

Don't be foolish people. Instead of worrying about how to get away with it just don't break the law. Don't speed and have insurance.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Why would anyone need to get off for driving with no insurance? It's just so simple to have it. I mean a ticket the least of your problems when doing that. You could be negligent, cause an accident, and get sued for every penny you have.

Don't be foolish people. Instead of worrying about how to get away with it just don't break the law. Don't speed and have insurance.
That almost makes too much sense, no way we could ever go for it
BroncoDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #25
Soul-Bronco
Broncos 4 Life ! ! !

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

I agree to a certain extent. Their is such a thing as smart speeding IMO, late night early morning on the highway when no one is on the road or even if you have a clear path ahead and are not intoxicated.

People pay alot of their hard earned cash for performance cars such a the Zo6, to say dont ever speed is not realistic.

When people start cutting others off and swerving around the road it becomes a problem
Soul-Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote