The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Worst superhero movie ever made...
Daredevil 11 15.28%
Spawn 2 2.78%
Catwoman (Halle Berry) 20 27.78%
Xmen: Xmen United 0 0%
Superman III 2 2.78%
Superman IV 9 12.50%
Superman Returns 1 1.39%
Batman & Robin 24 33.33%
Punisher (Either one) 2 2.78%
Blade Trinity 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #51
PRBronco
_never forget_

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vathquezth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Quite possibly the case. I never read the graphic novel, but saw the movie under extremely high expectations thanks to so many people it up (a lot from here, as well).

I thought the whole story was absurd. There's a collection of 110-130 lb men and women kicking the **** out of everyone with no super powers and that was only the beginning of the absurdity.
Haha I can appreciate it seeming absurd. Too bad you didn't read it first, the best part was just how well done it was. If you were really handy with the pause button you can probably freeze frame most scenes from the book. Except for the massive plot change. But you know, other than that.
PRBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #52
goldengopher1976
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

I take my vote back: Batman and Robin is clear winner/loser.
goldengopher1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #53
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Nuclear Man is listed as #1 in Wizard Magazine's "10 Villains We'd Like to Forget."
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #54
DrFate
Lord of Order

Quote:
Quite possibly the case. I never read the graphic novel, but saw the movie under extremely high expectations thanks to so many people it up (a lot from here, as well).

I thought the whole story was absurd. There's a collection of 110-130 lb men and women kicking the **** out of everyone with no super powers and that was only the beginning of the absurdity.
Highly encourage you to see it in it's original form - it takes some effort but I feel it's worth it.
DrFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #55
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:

Read the Graphic Novel. One of the best books I've ever read, and I consider myself fairly well-read. It's great.

As for the movie, I saw it right after reading the graphic novel, so I thought it was great in theatres, because it stuck so closely to the book. However, upon a second viewing--it kind of sucked.

I voted for Superman Returns. It was horrible and lacked any semblance of plot. Seriously. What the **** happened in that movie?
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #56
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Hey now!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Batman and Robin is so bad it's good.

Superman IV on the other hand is just a disaster from open to end.
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote