The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default Fans mailling it in on the Broncos against KC

To date, I have found not a fan that thinks we can win tomorrow. I think more then any other game I can ever remember as a Bronco fan. The fans have mailed it in. The media makes its hay by picking against the Broncos, and loudly proclaiming them the laughingstock of the NFL. After the last bruising 21 games, McScandal and the weekly disgrace that a former RB dishes out on the coaches, they are all too ready to give in.

I think we have a shot at this game. i really do. If there is one thing that Josh understands, it's how a New England style offense and defense work. KC under haley, Romeo and Weis have adopted it as well as any. He knows where to exploit it. Ever since Elway told Josh to start gameplanning, I think Josh has started to understand how to get the players execute the plan consistently.

On the defensive side of the ball, we have sudden youth at the secondary after the massive injuries last week. Champ has to be smarting from how bad Bowe made him look the first time through, and is going to be out for blood. If the offense hits, hits really damn hard, and doesn't let their foot off the accelerator until the Chiefs can't go back to a balanced offensive attack, they can win this game, Arrowhead or no.
lostknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Well, you didn't ask me. I think we'll absolutely stuff it down Failey's pansy A$$ throat.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostknight View Post
To date, I have found not a fan that thinks we can win tomorrow. I think more then any other game I can ever remember as a Bronco fan. The fans have mailed it in. The media makes its hay by picking against the Broncos, and loudly proclaiming them the laughingstock of the NFL. After the last bruising 21 games, McScandal and the weekly disgrace that a former RB dishes out on the coaches, they are all too ready to give in.

I think we have a shot at this game. i really do. If there is one thing that Josh understands, it's how a New England style offense and defense work. KC under haley, Romeo and Weis have adopted it as well as any. He knows where to exploit it. Ever since Elway told Josh to start gameplanning, I think Josh has started to understand how to get the players execute the plan consistently.

On the defensive side of the ball, we have sudden youth at the secondary after the massive injuries last week. Champ has to be smarting from how bad Bowe made him look the first time through, and is going to be out for blood. If the offense hits, hits really damn hard, and doesn't let their foot off the accelerator until the Chiefs can't go back to a balanced offensive attack, they can win this game, Arrowhead or no.
I don't know.
We manhandled KC at home by executung the perfect game, that it now makes me wonder if we filmed their walk through
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
Homer Simpson
╭∩╮⎝⋋⏝⋌⎠╭∩╮

...speak up, I'm wearing a toga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fone Bone

Quote:

Yawn.
Homer Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I think we have a decent chance, but we must contain Charles much like the last meeting or it could get ugly.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

lostknight, if you hate everything about this team, why do you still call yourself a fan?
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Homer Simpson
╭∩╮⎝⋋⏝⋌⎠╭∩╮

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fone Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
lostknight, if you hate everything about this team, why do you still call yourself a fan?
If lostknight isn't a fan, I don't know what you'd class as a fan. Really dude. You can love the Broncos and still be disillusioned.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
The ultimate fall back when someone doesn't lick Josh McDaniels's balls. Question their fan-hood. If you do it loud enough, and with enough curse words, perhaps no-one will notice that you have no credibility whatsoever.

What's even more amusing is that I started this freaken thread with a statement that I think they can win, which puts in a minority like the number of Fijians at Notre Dame.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #9
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

I don't like Failey, but not shaking McDaniels hand was no sin in my eyes.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
Yawn.
He probably thinks it's clever. It's not, but you knew that.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
I don't like Failey, but not shaking McDaniels hand was no sin in my eyes.
No telling where those hands have been
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
Conklin
Ring of Famer

Quote:

who the **** have you been asking...how bout you show up to arrowhead and i'll show you a bronco fan that thinks we will win
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #13
Homer Simpson
╭∩╮⎝⋋⏝⋌⎠╭∩╮

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fone Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
He probably thinks it's clever. It's not, but you knew that.
It's probably just a joke to be honest, there is a poster who uses it religiously but it's not lk.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The ultimate fall back when someone doesn't lick Josh McDaniels's balls. Question their fan-hood. If you do it loud enough, and with enough curse words, perhaps no-one will notice that you have no credibility whatsoever.

What's even more amusing is that I started this freaken thread with a statement that I think they can win, which puts in a minority like the number of Fijians at Notre Dame.
when did this have anything to do with "licking mcdaniels balls"? its about showing support for a team you claim to enjoy watching, jackass. all is not perfect in denver and thats due to a lot of reasons, not every one of which sits on the HC, QB, DC or even the owners lap, and replacing all of these wont fix the issues either.

mcdaniels may not work out and right now this team is a bottom 10 team, clearly. but the people here have been calling for his head since day one. you guys act like in one year, denver has fallen to the ranks of the lions, yet lions fans understand that rebuilding takes time. even with all new parts, that team STILL sucks. going 6-0 to start his career may have been the worst thing that ever happened to mcdaniels, gave people unrealistic expectations, even me.

and this is how you started the thread:
Quote:

Last edited by tsiguy96; 12-04-2010 at 07:48 PM..
Old 12-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #15
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
and this is how you started the thread:
Obviously you didn't read the whole post:

But it's somewhat your modus opperandi to attack anything that doesn't express full and unwavering support for McDaniel's regime. Even though I am on the record over and over and over in saying he should not be canned this year.

So how bout you dial back the attacks a bit. People might take you a bit more seriously.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Obviously you didn't read the whole post:

But it's somewhat your modus opperandi to attack anything that doesn't express full and unwavering support for McDaniel's regime.
Even though I am on the record over and over and over in saying he should not be canned this year.

So how bout you dial back the attacks a bit. People might take you a bit more seriously.
go read my posts over the last few weeks, instead of cherrypicking arguments.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
go read my posts over the last few weeks, instead of cherrypicking arguments.
they all look the same as this week's...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #18
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

It does get old but technically speaking he didn't question your fan hood.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #19
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Get off my lawn, you kids!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Well, Brandon Flowers IS questionable. That could mean another good game for Orton and Lloyd. I'm hoping for the best...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #20
Boss Man
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

this is what i dont get about so called "true" fans who complain when others want the team to lose in hopes for a better draft pick...we are already eliminated from the playoffs, and with the talent we have on the roster, it is not a superbowl contender next year either. We need as much help and talent as we can get.

You play this game to WIN SUPERBOWLS, not just to win every now and then. Have some ***ing foresight..In order to achieve this goal, sacrafices have to be made, but many of you dont understand this.

And lettuce be reality, they outmatch us in nearly every statistical category, and not to mention are playing 10x better than we currently are....

good day...
Boss Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #21
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Man View Post
this is what i dont get about so called "true" fans who complain when others want the team to lose in hopes for a better draft pick...we are already eliminated from the playoffs, and with the talent we have on the roster, it is not a superbowl contender next year either. We need as much help and talent as we can get.

You play this game to WIN SUPERBOWLS, not just to win every now and then. Have some ***ing foresight..In order to achieve this goal, sacrafices have to be made, but many of you dont understand this.

And lettuce be reality, they outmatch us in nearly every statistical category, and not to mention are playing 10x better than we currently are....

good day...
The problem with that statement is that the only way to get to the Superbowl is not to put out one stellar season, it's to compete every season, year in and year out. Go ask Detroit and the Rams how much a high first has helped them this year.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
You the fan, the king of all fans, the hippity dippity **** of all fans, the know it all of all fans, and yes I bet you've got big balls too. WOOT!
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #23
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
The problem with that statement is that the only way to get to the Superbowl is not to put out one stellar season, it's to compete every season, year in and year out. Go ask Detroit and the Rams how much a high first has helped them this year.
Ummmmm, yeah. Both teams on the rise, thanks in large part to Suh, Megatron, Stafford(if he can ever get healthy), Chris Long, and Bradford.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #24
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
You the fan, the king of all fans, the hippity dippity **** of all fans, the know it all of all fans, and yes I bet you've got big balls too. WOOT!
way to stay on topic, when all i asked was a simple question that never seems to get answered. i guess if you b**** long and loud enough on a broncos message board about the team, the change you want to see actually happens?
Old 12-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #25
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Man View Post

good day...
yep.