The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #1
Sir_Robin
Veteran Armor Soiler

Bravely taking to his feet...

Default DeSean Jackson opens mouth, inserts foot

Nice work DeSean...

http://jockpost.com/desean-jackson-p...-win-redskins/

November 16th, 2010
I knew it wouldn’t take long for people to start forgetting why Michael Vick was away from football for a couple years. With the help of DeSean Jackson, Vick is having probably the greatest year of his career, and after last night’s 59-28 beat-down of the Redskins, the QB/WR combination also showed that their combined IQ level is that of my 4-year-old nephews (Luckily for them he is smart).

We all know Vick’s past issues, so detailing why he is a dumb **** shouldn’t be necessary. But Jackson said something after last night’s victory that proved he too is quite the insensitive moron.

“The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped,” Jackson said. “We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage.”

“Pit bulls”? Really DeSean? That’s the most appropriate thing you could think of? Not Lions or Tigers or any other viscous animal? You had to pick pit bulls?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some kind of apology out of the Jackson camp today, just so the Eagles don’t have to look in the rear-view mirror when it comes to Vick’s past. Because it’s pretty obvious the team has moved on from their Quarterback’s troubles. Either that or DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.
Sir_Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Much ado about nothing
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Robin View Post
DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.
This.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #4
Sir_Robin
Veteran Armor Soiler

Bravely taking to his feet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborugger View Post
Much ado about nothing
I'd be inclined to agree were it not so obviously a touchy issue surrounding Vick.
Sir_Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

yawn...who cares
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #6
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
I'd be inclined to agree were it not so obviously a touchy issue surrounding Vick.
Agreed.... probably not a good idea to talk about taking pictures of your dick in Minnesota either.......
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #7
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Much ado about nothing
It's not a big deal, but it does show that DeSean is a total turd that doesn't have a clue in the world if he isn't catching footballs.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

see, had he gone with the pitbull with AIDS hell bent on human trafficking and molesting little puppies, we might have had a story here.

this is benign, really.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #9
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

I think Shanny made a mistake in taking Royal over Desean.
Desean is having great career..
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #10
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Wait a minute, Desean now has to watch what he says because Vick did something stupid? Really?
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #11
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
Wait a minute, Desean now has to watch what he says because Vick did something stupid? Really?
Anyone associated with Vick in any manner talking about vicious pit bulls is a complete moron.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #12
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
My thoughts exactly. Jackson has never been associated with dog fighting, so he can go ahead and make the reference. Some people like to make the news, so they are turning something major that is really nothing.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #13
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

love Eddie Royal and Demaryius Thomas looks like he will be a good player

but imagine if we had DeSean Jackson and Dez Bryant catching passes whoa
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in McLA View Post
My thoughts exactly. Jackson has never been associated with dog fighting, so he can go ahead and make the reference. Some people like to make the news, so they are turning something major that is really nothing.
It's not news, but it certainly is evidence of DeSean's mental capacity.

Not to mention that you have no idea whether he's ever been associated with dog fighting. Perhaps never involved when it comes to the law, but if that's the first thing that comes to his mind in his post game interview, I would guess the man has seen a caged pit bull before.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:49 AM   #15
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will follow him all his life he better get used to it.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #16
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Nice work DeSean...

http://jockpost.com/desean-jackson-p...-win-redskins/

November 16th, 2010
I knew it wouldn’t take long for people to start forgetting why Michael Vick was away from football for a couple years. With the help of DeSean Jackson, Vick is having probably the greatest year of his career, and after last night’s 59-28 beat-down of the Redskins, the QB/WR combination also showed that their combined IQ level is that of my 4-year-old nephews (Luckily for them he is smart).

We all know Vick’s past issues, so detailing why he is a dumb **** shouldn’t be necessary. But Jackson said something after last night’s victory that proved he too is quite the insensitive moron.

“The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped,” Jackson said. “We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage.”

“Pit bulls”? Really DeSean? That’s the most appropriate thing you could think of? Not Lions or Tigers or any other viscous animal? You had to pick pit bulls?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some kind of apology out of the Jackson camp today, just so the Eagles don’t have to look in the rear-view mirror when it comes to Vick’s past. Because it’s pretty obvious the team has moved on from their Quarterback’s troubles. Either that or DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.

The "writer" at that website lacks a certain quality he claims those guys lack.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #17
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will follow him all his life he better get used to it.
Michael did his time. Time he shouldn't have done given the actual circumstances, but he took it like a man. Now he's back to ripping up other teams. Get over it. Call him stupid, call him dumb, call him an NFL QB that's looking great. He just kicked the crap out of another Shanahan coached team on the road.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:21 AM   #18
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will dog him all his life he better get used to it.
Fixed it for ya....
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #19
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
It's not news, but it certainly is evidence of DeSean's mental capacity.

Not to mention that you have no idea whether he's ever been associated with dog fighting. Perhaps never involved when it comes to the law, but if that's the first thing that comes to his mind in his post game interview, I would guess the man has seen a caged pit bull before.
Really?!?! I'm trying wrap my brain around this one. You just "loosely" associated Jackson with dog fighting, even though there has never been a single report of him having any involvement with that horrible and uncommon activity. Why you did that, I have no idea.

There are some things in life that you just don't link somebody to on any level unless there is some evidence of it. If we're talking about smoking weed, then yeah, I could see it. That's common and most people see nothing wrong with it. But lets say, murder, which I'd classify as an uncommon and horrible activity to the general public. It's safe to say that Jackson is not a murderer. Is it possible that he has been a part of a murder? Sure. Anything is possible. But would anybody in their right mind associate him with a murder without any type of evidence or report? Hell no. Until there is some evidence, dude isn't a murderer on any level.

To many people dog fighting isn't as bad as murder, to some people it is murder. Where ever you come down on it, it is an uncommon and horrible activity that you don't associate a person with unless there is evidence. Like, he was seen at a dog fight, or he owned a lot of dogs that are associated with dog fighting, or equipment used in dog fighting. If there are no reports that links him to any of that, then you don't link the guy to dog fighting. Is it possible that he's been involved with dog fighting? Sure. Why you would link him to it on any level, I have no idea.

I don't know you, but it would be safe for me to say that you have never been to a dog fight. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I can assume that and more than likely be right that you have never been to one. Because there is no reason to associate you with that.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #20
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Seems like a non-story.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #21
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Eh, really?

Apparently no one else has ever said anything without thinking.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #22
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Ahhhh... c'mon. Mike Vick is a "feel good" story.

Dog butcher turned QB for a team that boos Santa Claus.

Remember, it's a feel-good story.

The NFL will be reminding you on a daily basis very soon.

Feel good about it.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #23
DeuceOfClub

SuperBowl

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Any news about Favre?
DeuceOfClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #24
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceOfClub View Post
Any news about Favre?
no, but Tom Brady has long hair
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Much ado about nothing
No kidding. Must be a Redskin writer looking for something bad to say about the Eagles because nothing on the field could be counted as negative. Does he have to look into everyone's background to come up with an analogy on every subject? Sure, it is ironic talking about pit bulls but this article is lame. OP trying to stir it up where there is nothing to be commented on. Vick=moron. As a player on Monday night, vick=outstanding.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote