The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple

Too shabby never!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default Playing Missouri dogs reminding Oleg of story!

So hear Oleg this short moment.

It is time of disco. Oleg is many traveling. Spend night in this hotel. Sleep in tent this night. Put passport in pillow, and sleep with hind piece to wall. No place for taking chance. Oleg is not swinging that way.

One day Oleg is not sleeping for many moons. Oleg is wired like maddening. Oleg meeting ugly woman at diner place. She is from place in Missouri Joplin dive place. She smelling as ass, and sight for smarting eyes. But Oleg in positioning not to choose. Oleg needing rocks to be off. Oleg take woman to stall in privy, and make sex.

First thing Oleg making notice is woman has extra two nipples in place nipples not being meant. Oleg holding back lunch out of desperate nature. But what Is this? Mongrel dog lady? Is she nursing litter? This is freak showing!

Oleg close eyes and trying finish. Lady person ask Oleg in process where he from. Oleg saying shut up, nipple lady! Oleg in much concentration. Stinking woman! Feral nipple pig!

Oleg still smelling wench today. And nipples! Moral to Oleg story! Women from Kansas City and Missouri scaring freaks. This is not for debating!
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Next time Oleg best stay way from billy bobina at rest stop. you will find prettier goat on road in other state. missouri is mother love son giant mullet merkin village place. you see x-files episode? i think you remember. bless oleg. babushka out.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Oleg has make friends with the information minister Bob?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Gordievsky View Post
So hear Oleg this short moment.

It is time of disco. Oleg is many traveling. Spend night in this hotel. Sleep in tent this night. Put passport in pillow, and sleep with hind piece to wall. No place for taking chance. Oleg is not swinging that way.

One day Oleg is not sleeping for many moons. Oleg is wired like maddening. Oleg meeting ugly woman at diner place. She is from place in Missouri Joplin dive place. She smelling as ass, and sight for smarting eyes. But Oleg in positioning not to choose. Oleg needing rocks to be off. Oleg take woman to stall in privy, and make sex.

First thing Oleg making notice is woman has extra two nipples in place nipples not being meant. Oleg holding back lunch out of desperate nature. But what Is this? Mongrel dog lady? Is she nursing litter? This is freak showing!

Oleg close eyes and trying finish. Lady person ask Oleg in process where he from. Oleg saying shut up, nipple lady! Oleg in much concentration. Stinking woman! Feral nipple pig!

Oleg still smelling wench today. And nipples! Moral to Oleg story! Women from Kansas City and Missouri scaring freaks. This is not for debating!
This sounds like the Werner Herzog movie about the retard from Berlin who emigrates to the USA because he heard our streets are paved with gold, he comes over with his Russian Whore to meet his buddy who came over to KFC a couple years before. The Russian whore rings up all sorts of debt, turns to tricking at a truck stop and leaves him when the bank loan officer comes to take his trailer. The German tard ends up driving from KFC up to Wyoming and shoots himself on a ski lift while holding a Turkey, I think it was Thanksgiving. I think that is how mCd's Sunday will go if we lose to KFC.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Well, on the upside, you wouldn't go hungry. Also, better to have multiple nipples instead of multiple personalities as some of my recent encounters have had. But as long as your soft bits are not blue, you are probalby okay Oleg. Best of luck to you my friend.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Conklin
Ring of Famer

Funny...whats her name Oleg...I'm from Joplin
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
loborugger
lost in the ether

Did we finally get a FB???

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

It appears that Big Ben has been taking date advice from Oleg.
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Hey Oleg, whats the name of that car you have that never breaks down.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #9
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Lmao
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega